What's new

Uighurs living in Pakistan

Hui Liangyu
i cannot believe he is muslim . is he?

Don't be upset about my comment... it is just my feelings.
Remember the horrible first war against our chechenia brothers (before some fanatics come there)?
We let them die
It is true that our picture in the world is a mix of fanatism and in the same time cowards.
Fanatism because so many see us with middle age society and terrorism.
Cowards because money first before being strong together to make an action in uno to strongly condemn

Look nowadays US and Europe are saying Christians are persecuted in the muslim world , after it has been the Jews
No matter most of people who die are muslims , victimes of terrorism. Look in Iraq.

Islam will die. I am almost sure about it. Because of people like all of us who didn't put their energy to make something good out of it.

sorry.

I do not want to attack, but the religious situation in Pakistan, how, you know, I understand in PDF, it is not good enough, China has no religion problem, the Uighurs are related to nation and external interference. Hui is the most moderate Muslim nation in the world.

Last edited:
i dont know what is the connection between rapid ecconomic growth and major economic imbalances vs somebody goes to the mosque to pray which purely personal.

There is no simple matter, the world, again, just a kid, adults no problem, and even if there are enough children in religious education from his parents and the community.

You do not know China, it is terrible values change, we are a closed society, suddenly received a lot of external information, concept of money, right view, too terrible.

I do not want to attack, but the religious situation in Pakistan, how, you know, I understand in PDF, it is not good enough, China has no religion, the Uighurs are related to nation and external interference. Hui is the most moderate religious nation in the world.

china has no religion which i understand it, there shouldnt be any role for religion in a state, this is my personal opinion. but to control people's daily lives and stop them from worshiping is beyond my understanding, Who is Hui?

There is no simple matter, the world, again, just a kid, adults no problem, and even if there are enough children in religious education from his parents and the community.

i gave you an example of how to keep a eye on mosques just in case some criminals wanted to take advantage of the worshipers, the very successful model of this is in Turkey, we had the same thing in Afghannistan before the bloodshed began and our country went to the hands of world and regional players, everything was fine and we never had any problem.

china has no religion which i understand it, there shouldnt be any role for religion in a state, this is my personal opinion. but to control people's daily lives and stop them from worshiping is beyond my understanding, Who is Hui?

Do not bring other ideas to share, missing the word "problem", just so.

@huzihado
According to my chinese friend who is catholic,as per law it is a chargeable offence for parents to indoctrinate children under 18 about religion(although it happens widely and that law is not usually executed).Does such a law exist in china?

i gave you an example of how to keep a eye on mosques just in case some criminals wanted to take advantage of the worshipers, the very successful model of this is in Turkey, we had the same thing in Afghannistan before the bloodshed began and our country went to the hands of world and regional players, everything was fine and we never had any problem.

Each country has its own policy, if it is good, I think the course can go to learn, but that takes time. As long as is good for China, I certainly do not object.

China's situation is exceptional and justified, China has a rapidly growing economy, major economic imbalances, distorted human values in such times, Pakistan has a stable environment and a long tradition, may not be suitable, but the China have the need, at least in the short term needs. If our society more rational and stable, will change, I agree.

The future we can even cancel the policy, according to all the people's interests.

@huzihado
According to my chinese friend who is catholic,as per law it is a chargeable offence for parents to indoctrinate children under 18 about religion(although it happens widely and that law is not usually executed).Does such a law exist in china?

at 13 here in a laic country of france
the catholic children do the "communion" ...
is it chocking? i don't know...

@huzihado

Nonsense, there is no prohibition in the parents.

Incorrect.

The Vice Premier of China (Hui Liangyu) is a Muslim. He is one of the most influential people in the Chinese government.

He's a Hui not an Uighur. Huis speak mandarin and are extremely well integrated with Hans (they don't take Arabic names too).

The OP's point was about Uighurs not the treatment of muslims in China

@justanobserver
hui or ughuir,one have to renounce religion to be a member of communist party.

I would like to ask a Muslim as parents what to teach his(her) children, not the necessary religious knowledge, is not comprehensive and a good religious knowledge? If you believe that Muslim parents, then do not have to have other ideas, which is a good policy in the short term.

I would like to ask a Muslim as parents what to teach his(her) children, not the necessary religious knowledge, is not comprehensive and a good religious knowledge? If you believe that Muslim parents, then do not have to have other ideas, which is a good policy in the short term.

No disrespect my friend, but sometimes i have difficulty to understand your posts

Back
Top Bottom