What's new

UAE vs PAK: Cricket World Cup 2015 - 4th March: Match 25

So Pakistan if remain on 4th, will play against NZL. India if remain on 1st will play either Bangladesh or England in QF.
That way if India win in QF, It will play either Sri Lanka or West Indies( may be Pak if It comes 3rd in pool matches) in Semi final.

Even Pakistan reach in QF they can't make into SF the team is just so weak to play with strong teams.
No one able to make century
Bowlers couldn't out all USE team
Honestly, they don't deserve to reach in QF. Period

Please forgive my dumbness but tell me how many teams will go to Quarter finals from both group . Is it 3 or 4

Even Pakistan reach in QF they can't make into SF the team is just so weak to play with strong teams.
No one able to make century
Bowlers couldn't out all USE team
Honestly, they don't deserve to reach in QF. Period
But guess what, India has a serious chance of reaching in Final. Australia and South Africa will most probably face each other in QF and the winner will face NZL in semis. I repeat India has a very good chance if India remains on top in pool B.

Well played Pak side but i am disappointed as i wanted Pakistan to win with atleast +200 today considering the target we had set

So Pakistan if remain on 4th, will play against NZL. India if remain on 1st will play either Bangladesh or England in QF.
That way if India win in QF, It will play either Sri Lanka or West Indies( may be Pak if It comes 3rd in pool matches) in Semi final.
Its too early to predict position on point table as wi and pak have almost same runrate and boht got two matches to play and ireland still got 3 match left

Pakistan should try to win boht their next matches without bothering to look at runrate

But guess what, India has a serious chance of reaching in Final. Australia and South Africa will most probably face each other in QF and the winner will face NZL in semis. I repeat India has a very good chance if India remains on top in pool B.
Well, the team who play good surely won QF,SF and final, India's performance still much much better than Pakistan, let's see what QF bring on.....

We need to beat South africa and yes it is very much possible

I hope we will bat first

Pakistan did not do well, by letting Dubai dudes play all its 50 overs.
See what India did to them?
Steamrolled them!

Back
Top Bottom