What's new

UAE vs PAK: Cricket World Cup 2015 - 4th March: Match 25

if 4 teams play quarter finals then what is the difference between QF and SF.

Is it me or All the UAE players were squinting their eyes, felt like they have hard time opening their eyes.

4 teams from EACH group, he asked.

if 4 teams play quarter finals then what is the difference between QF and SF.

Is it me or All the UAE players were squinting their eyes, felt like they have hard time opening their eyes.

He meant each group not both groups i think

Mind your words, I watch cricket regularly since 1990.. Read post #193

For starters, here 2003 Cricket World Cup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4 teams from EACH group, he asked.

Lol again same comment you read minds? :p:

He meant each group not both groups i think

For starters, here 2003 Cricket World Cup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lol again same comment you read minds? :p:

I am not new to cricket.. and I play cricket with season ball as well..

After the performance of India in first two matches, people in India took it in a very harsh way..

Irate Indian fans urge boycott of cricketers' endorsements | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

BBC SPORT | Cricket World Cup 2003 | Team Pages | India | Indian team incense fans

They blackened Kaifs wall, Kris Shrikant lamented saurav Ganguly... and many fans were outraged by performance in first two matches..

Pakistan should go for 4th place ..they gonna face newzeland from there ..If you improve your runrate better than w.indies you gonna face aussies:yahoo::bunny::sick:

The most important thing about this win is that some of our top order batsmen finally got going. Even though Ahmed Shahzad didn’t look too comfortable, I hope he builds on this momentum in the next match. It was also nice to see Harris Sohail and Sohaib Maqsood play smart and aggressively. The bottom line is the top order will need to fire in order for Pakistan to win the match against South Africa.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

I am not new to cricket.. and I play cricket with season ball as well..

After the performance of India in first two matches, people in India took it in a very harsh way..

Irate Indian fans urge boycott of cricketers' endorsements | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

BBC SPORT | Cricket World Cup 2003 | Team Pages | India | Indian team incense fans

They blackened Kaifs wall, Kris Shrikant lamented saurav Ganguly... and many fans were outraged by performance in first two matches..

So entire world cup is just first 2 game in which India just lost 1 match that too against world no.1 ranked team. I would had taken your words and those articles for granted if India had lost both games :p: . And reaching finls wasnt luck but hard earned ;)

But whatever...

So entire world cup is just first 2 game in which India just lost 1 match that too against world no.1 ranked team. I would had taken your words and those articles for granted if India had lost both games :p: . And reaching finls wasnt luck but hard earned ;)
But whatever...
You are neglecting my point. India started pretty much on wrong foot. But they picked for from third match and did performed well till final where some wayward bowling and brilliance of ponting and martin outclassed Indian team..

You are neglecting my point. India started pretty much on wrong foot. But they picked for from third match and did performed well till final where some wayward bowling and brilliance of ponting and martin outclassed Indian team..

Ok

Back
Top Bottom