What's new

UAE vs PAK: Cricket World Cup 2015 - 4th March: Match 25

don't flatter yourself.... you just won the game against poor UAE and Zimbabwe.. you still have to play against RSA, Ireland...

Sorry Whaaaat??:o:

So what is your issue . It was us who broke the winning streak of Australia and it was only Pakistan who was threat to Australia in 2011 World Cup. Current team might be little out of shape but they are capable of winning against much powerful teams. But i know this is your arrogance and Indian mind behind your stupid talk .....

So Pakistan has chance to made it to Quarter Finals

It depends upon Pakistan Ireland match. WI will surely finish 3rd as against UAE, they are expected to win with big margin (a lot of 6s await :p:). Now run rate is not an issue for Pakistan either so in Ireland Pakistan match run rate will not be a factor (unless Pakistan loss to SA real bad), only win will count. And i personaly can say on the basis of cumulative performance of both the teams, Pakistan has 52% chances of winning while 48% chances for Ireland. But anything can happen its cricket and don't forget St. Patrick's day is near :p: (if you have noticed the shamrock logo on Irish kit ;) )

It depends upon Pakistan Ireland match. WI will surely finish 3rd as against UAE, they are expected to win with big margin (a lot of 6s await :p:). Now run rate is not an issue for Pakistan either so in Ireland Pakistan match run rate will not be a factor (unless Pakistan loss to SA real bad), only win will count. And i personaly can say on the basis of cumulative performance of both the teams, Pakistan has 52% chances of winning while 48% chances for Ireland. But anything can happen its cricket and don't forget St. Patrick's day is near :p: (if you have noticed the shamrock logo on Irish kit ;) )

May the best team win ...... It hope Pakistani team dont undermine Ireland

And I guess we all will be Irish on St. Patrick's day. (After searching whats behind this shamrock you were talking about )

If Ireland wins against Zimbabwe..then Pakistan will not just have to win against Irish but win big(ofcourse considering Pakistan loses to SA..which it will ...lol)

Well stop dreaming.. i'll be surprised if you can beat Ireland.

Considering the batting of Ireland against SA,we not only has a chance to beat Ireland but infact the game is more like a formality to play for us now.

Yes we need to work hard against South africa but we do have chances to beat them,ofcourse they have more chances but it will not be a one sided match

If Ireland wins against Zimbabwe..then Pakistan will not just have to win against Irish but win big(ofcourse considering Pakistan loses to SA..which it will ...lol)

Ireland win against Zimbabwe will be a close match,

The difference between Pakistan and Ireland run rate is already high,beside we only now need to beat Ireland and we are into QF

So what is your issue . It was us who broke the winning streak of Australia and it was only Pakistan who was threat to Australia in 2011 World Cup. Current team might be little out of shape but they are capable of winning against much powerful teams. But i know this is your arrogance and Indian mind behind your stupid talk .....

Are you for real??? We're talking about world cup 2015 not 11.. Keep that in mind.

They weren't capable of winning the Indian team who tops the list in Pool B.

i'm not saying pakistan is weak but current team is very weak that Pakistan must win remaining 2 games and we already know what would be the result between pakistan and RSA. and one with Ireland is still 50-50..

There's no arrogance...only laughter.

Considering the batting of Ireland against SA,we not only has a chance to beat Ireland but infact the game is more like a formality to play for us now.

Yes we need to work hard against South africa but we do have chances to beat them,ofcourse they have more chances but it will not be a one sided match

I don't want to talk about Pak vs RSA match. but Ireland has the capability to surprise any strong team.Even i'm worried about Ireland-Indian match, yes against RSA they were lame luck but what about Pakistan's current bowling side??? they were mighty once but now not able to finish of even UAE ?? if you lose the game against Ireland then i guess Pakistan is not going to go to quarter finals. if WI lose the coming matches then Pakistan defenatly has the chance.

Ireland win against Zimbabwe will be a close match,

The difference between Pakistan and Ireland run rate is already high,beside we only now need to beat Ireland and we are into QF

Dude.. Pakistan has only 2 more matches while Ireland has 3... 7th Ireland vs Zim 10th India-Ireland, 15th ireland-Pakistan.

If surprisingly Ireland wins 2 matches then Pakistan is in a big trouble

Are you for real??? We're talking about world cup 2015 not 11.. Keep that in mind.

i'm not saying pakistan is weak but current team is very weak that Pakistan must win remaining 2 games and we already know what would be the result between pakistan and RSA. and one with Ireland is still 50-50..

Your laughter only shows your arrogance . This is cricket anything can happen especially the opponent team is Pakistan .... We all know that this Pakistani team combination is the weakest of Pakistani Cricket history you dont have to tell us

I don't want to talk about Pak vs RSA match. but Ireland has the capability to surprise any strong team.Even i'm worried about Ireland-Indian match, yes against RSA they were lame luck but what about Pakistan's current bowling side??? they were mighty once but now not able to finish of even UAE ?? if you lose the game against Ireland then i guess Pakistan is not going to go to quarter finals. if WI lose the coming matches then Pakistan defenatly has the chance.

Dude.. Pakistan has only 2 more matches while Ireland has 3... 7th Ireland vs Zim 10th India-Ireland, 15th ireland-Pakistan.

If surprisingly Ireland wins 2 matches then Pakistan is in a big trouble

ofcourse if ireland beat pakistan,we are out.Considering the performance of Ireland against SA,i doubt they will win against any of the top 8 team

Pakistan wins and they say Allah u Akbar
Pakistan loses & they say it is fixed.
What?

If WI run rate is not battered by Indians, come 6th March - Pakistan "Might" fold its tent...

Pakistan wins and they say Allah u Akbar
Pakistan loses & they say it is fixed.
What?

If WI run rate is not battered by Indians, come 6th March - Pakistan "Might" fold its tent...

WI will remain in top 3,we are competing against ireland for 4th position

So now the WI-IND Match doesn't matter to us after the today win with +129runs

WI will remain in top 3,we are competing against ireland for 4th position

So now the WI-IND Match doesn't matter to us after the today win with +129runs

Pakistan is competing for 4th place between/against Ireland and WI...

astu.png

How can you say WI run rate is inconsequential?

If Pakistan loses against any one (SA or Ire) then the run rate will be looked at..
And this is where WI counts (In this equation)

QF- NZ vs Pakistan(Wellington), India vs England (Melbourne), Australia VS West Indies (Adelaid Oval), SL vs SA (Sydney)

Semi- NZ vs SL (Aukland), India vs Australia (Sydney)

Final- SL vs Australia (MCG)

WC champ- Australia

Back
Top Bottom