What's new

UAE sentences Indian man to 10 years for spying

Well said, members think of mods as some dictators while we maintain such a friendly environment. One has to intervene when you know its enough. I don't expect them to realize their mistakes, i would only ask of them to ignore one another. Just because we don't use the warn feature on senior members it doesn't means you can go around and make violations every other day and we are forced to just delete your post. We are human beings too, enough is enough.

I agree as I have been informing many posters in different threads that sometimes a quality post that even deserves +tive rating looses its impact right when one uses an unethical word or a single sentence in violation of Rule whereby Title Holders with power of rating refrains to rate it +tive due to the same offense. Also, if environment is being damaged or someone risks the quality, at least I wouldn't tolerate it at all once caught anyone doing so. Still, despite no exception, many seniors are being ignored by removing such posts only as a courtesy hence, must not be taken as granted. Either it is sarcasm or open violation, such practice downgrades all the effort of a post that a member put efforts to share yet against Forum. There are many posts that actually lost interest of rating because of the same. As a courtesy, a soft reminder is being given and now rest lies upon the members that how they continue though, there is no other option but an action afterward, when courtesy practice by Mods is ignored and none pays heed to it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These last posts are not just discussion but members must read it to understand and needs to refrain by doing so that time for enforcing rules wouldn't come. this open discussion is not merely concerned with specific members but for all. Continue your discussion with quality and productivity on the topic
in hand while being at any thread and enjoy. Hopefully, same courtesy wouldn't be treated as worthless though regretting the same would be late because rules will be applied strictly then.

Regards.

I think Modi is trying to topple UAE government and put a Indian Pundit in their place not smart move. RAW in UAE that is a serious danger to the Royal UAE family

Caught red handed , for spying.

I think Modi is trying to topple UAE government and put a Indian Pundit in their place not smart move. RAW in UAE that is a serious danger to the Royal UAE family

Caught red handed , for spying.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Sanghis have fragile egos, I'd be careful if I were you, next thing you know modi's toadies will be screaming for your blood.

No other reason that can be thought about , if it was me in Royal Family I would remove all Indians out of UAE due to espionage against UAE interest

Lot of Indian companies involved in handling sensitive Information in UAE , telecommunication/ Banking / Email servers. This is like giving Theives key to your bank locker room to go steal as you wish

Very very risky for UAE in present circumstances, only a full ban of Indians from UAE would make sense

And this is statement which is stated, only because UAE government has unearthed real evidence against RAW operating inside UAE against their national Interest.

Can you imagine if RAW starts to setup anti UAE elements just like their Terrorism in Baluchistan region very very dangerous situation

Last edited:
Open a separate thread 8-)and let us know..:what:
There should be a way to report Moderators as well.. lolll.

But anyway, I don't think you should care who likes it and who doesn't.. Just like one person is not a representative of the whole nation, one mod shouldn't act as if he/ she is the representative of all the mods on PDF.

Open a separate thread if you like. If you are banned, I will try to raise this issue with other mods (if I am not banned).
Our friend @Sinopakfriend is quite a hidden gem. I'm sure he could shed more light on this topic.

No other reason that can be thought about , if it was me in Royal Family I would remove all Indians out of UAE due to espionage against UAE interest

Lot of Indian companies involved in handling sensitive Information in UAE , telecommunication/ Banking / Email servers. This is like giving Theives key to your bank locker room to go steal as you wish

Very very risky for UAE in present circumstances, only a full ban of Indians from UAE would make sense

And this is statement which is stated, only because UAE government has unearthed real evidence against RAW operating inside UAE against their national Interest.

Can you imagine if RAW starts to setup anti UAE elements just like their Terrorism in Baluchistan region very very dangerous situation

As usual, you veer towards overreaction.

Interesting how much has been written in this thread on a brief news item over three Indian spies. Usually, when spies are caught there is a diplomatic row between the two countries, ambassadors are summoned, demarches are made, but I don't see anybody saying anything.

And the news items say they were convicted. That means they were charged and tried. While this is happening, bonhomie between UAE and India continues. Is this the big deal that people are making it out to be?

Nevertheless, given the centrality of UAE, both the cities of Dubai and Abu Dhabi, filled more with foreigners than locals, have become a locus for intel agencies, and not just RAW.

Our friend @Sinopakfriend is quite a hidden gem. I'm sure he could shed more light on this topic.

Ah, my friend, one thought that Ms. Rice was into unmasking business... et tu, Khafee!

If you are referring to the one particular occasion...

Well, in corp dimplomatique it is rather well known open secret...that our Indian friends tried a civilian coupe...for want of a better word...in UAE.

In late 1980s and early 1990s there was a very well organised push from Indian government and Indian expat leaders to gain full citizenship in UAE. Idea was to bring democracy to UAE. Local UAE population is rather small as we all know.

This move was pushed at the heighest level from Indian government of that time... they even went to a well known world body and certain international court..

However, after hearing that none will interfer in the internal matters of UAE... the Indian went back to UAE...

Let us put this way, the first President and Ruler of Abu Dhabi was a wise man and preferred listening to speaking. But its was never out of weakness but as a result of his personal value system.

However, behind closed doors it was made crystal clear to the Indian delegation how the matter stood...since, then the Indian government and expats there know very well which side the bread is buttered.

There was also complete consensus from the entire GCC about certain things. Pak State was there as well with full support.

Just to highlight... when a certain place of worship was demolished in India in early 1990's...some Paks in UAE took matters into their own hands and sadly had beaten up Indians too harshly. Paks are emotional people after all.

Only through intervention from certain quarters in Pak the situation got settled and only a very few without proper documentations got deported back to Pak.

Rest is a living history.

One thing people need to understand that GCC considers it paramount to have stability and peaceful environment for everyone there. Hence, this spying affair is not constructive from Indians.

We shall have to wait and see how this pans out. GCC countries will never tolerate anything that brings their environment into any form of disturbance.

It is live-and-let-live paradigm there as long as you follow their rules.

that our Indian friends tried a civilian coupe

:o:

In late 1980s and early 1990s there was a very well organised push from Indian government and Indian expat leaders to gain full citizenship in UAE. Idea was to bring democracy to UAE. Local UAE population is rather small as we all know.

:o::o:

This move was pushed at the heighest level from Indian government of that time... they even went to a well known world body and certain international court..

:o::o::o:

Just to highlight... when a certain place of worship was demolished in India in early 1990's...some Paks in UAE took matters into their own hands and sadly had beaten up Indians too harshly. Paks are emotional people after all.

This, I remember, my father told me how we Pakistanis beat the hell out of our neighbors.. But I never knew that the reason was what you mentioned above..

Anyone Try Banning @Khafee I will protest :feminist:
Come on Guys stop the fight, lets all focus on Topic .. I have never been into debate with Levina but based on her posts , she is very much alike Kashif Abbassi ( an anchor/journalist on ARY TV ) anyone knows about his way of talking will understand my Point .. @WAJsal @The Eagle

Anyone Try Banning @Khafee I will protest :feminist:
Come on Guys stop the fight, lets all focus on Topic .. I have never been into debate with Levina but based on her posts , she is very much alike Kashif Abbassi ( an anchor/journalist on ARY TV ) anyone knows about his way of talking will understand my Point .. @WAJsal @The Eagle

I will advice not to linger on the matter which is closed earlier and is done. Kindly refrain from derailing and off-topic discussion. Enjoy discussion in hand on subject.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom