What's new

UAE sentences Indian man to 10 years for spying

Very valid points, about 15 days ago, I initiated a study into critical infra protection - HR element.

Good to see we work on the same wavelength.

I am really glad that you and the UAE National Security apparatus is alive to all challenges, as always!

I will flag one conern...however.

Since, UAE banks are investing heavily in digitalisation to become fully digital banks....you could take a look at security implications there as well.

One of your banks has outsourced some of its shared services ops to india...when you will look into the said bank you will see that apart from CEO, local gent, everyone else is indian...

Where one indian comes...it brings in 20 more...leaving no room for any ohter nationality..hence they create monopoly and dependce on indians. This needs some thought.

Dubai is the financial hub of GCC and will only grow further with Yuan clearing and down the road trading. It is imparative to keep vigil in this sector.

My sense is indians wanted to crack your communication protocols as well...along with ship movements.

They have used Iran to spread their rain of terror on Pak soil.... it will be very sad if they use the house of a brother i.e. UAE to inflict harm to Sino-Pak interests.

At one hand they invite you to their national day parade and on other spy on your ships... and what not... double games they play.

One fears they can never be Friends of neither Sino-Pak nor GCC.

Most dangerous part here is involvement of accused embassy staff which makes it more serious...
Exactly Indian embassies are on the pay rolls of their spying agencies...whether these are in Pakistan, Afghanistan or even UAE so rest of the GCC countries should open their eyes too and keep a check on suspicious activities....because Israel's partner may very well be extending its support to Israel through spying on Muslim countries...

I am really glad that you and the UAE National Security apparatus is alive to all challenges, as always!

I will flag one conern...however.

Since, UAE banks are investing heavily in digitalisation to become fully digital banks....you could take a look at security implications there as well.

One of your banks has outsourced some of its shared services ops to india...when you will look into the said bank you will see that apart from CEO, local gent, everyone else is indian...

Where one indian comes...it brings in 20 more...leaving no room for any ohter nationality..hence they create monopoly and dependce on indians. This needs some thought.

Dubai is the financial hub of GCC and will only grow further with Yuan clearing and down the road trading. It is imparative to keep vigil in this sector.

My sense is indians wanted to crack your communication protocols as well...along with ship movements.

They have used Iran to spread their rain of terror on Pak soil.... it will be very sad if they use the house of a brother i.e. UAE to inflict harm to Sino-Pak interests.

At one hand they invite you to their national day parade and on other spy on your ships... and what not... double games they play.

One fears they can never be Friends of neither Sino-Pak nor GCC.

All these issues are part of the study I initiated. But your input is highly appreciated.

Awwwwwww it was such a nice beautiful love story, full of hugs and some odd emotions, the brotherly love that somehow seemed more like gay love in pictures, but got destroyed just because of few indians :( .

I will be visiting Dhaka sweets today initially plan was to buy sweets for my family and neighbors, my kids performed well in their academic year ........ but now I will buy me a special ladoo .............. nothing more satisfying then to see your enemy caught red handed. :enjoy:

You are right here is one instance where india was mentioned

https://www.dawn.com/news/1214141

Awwwwwww it was such a nice beautiful love story, full of hugs and some odd emotions, the brotherly love that somehow seemed more like gay love in pictures, but got destroyed just because of few indians :( .

I will be visiting Dhaka sweets today initially plan was to buy sweets for my family and neighbors, my kids performed well in their academic year ........ but now I will buy me a special ladoo .............. nothing more satisfying then to see your enemy caught red handed. :enjoy:

You are right here is one instances where india was mentioned

https://www.dawn.com/news/1214141
Who in his right mind buys ladoo from Dhaka sweets? Bengali Rsgullah, or the one with malai in between, or meethi dahi, these are their specialties.

Who in his right mind buys ladoo from Dhaka sweets? Bengali Rsgullah, or the one with malai in between, or meethi dahi, these are their specialties.

Ladooo was mentioned just to express my excitement :angry:, I will see what this newly opened branch has to offer :p:

All these issues are part of the study I initiated. But your input is highly appreciated.

I have no doubt you will be thorough!

The point I intend to bring here, without too much elaboration, is to look into how the IT/digital landscape is a State Asset despite it being in private sector holding.

Just look at the landscape, you will see in all of your economic engine activities you will have indians in lower, middle and upper management layers. This creates deep dependency and leverage for the indians...which they utilise to the max...i.e. from indian state to the expats living among you.

Of course, in your analysis/study framework you will have a clear model and relevant hypotheses to validate areas of concern.

Watch out for the day when these indians, from state to expat, start demanding equal right and what not...they are trying to pull this one off on Iran for gas fields.

UAE is the centre piece of great economic revival of our area of interests....but given your trackrecord..things will only get better.

UAE is entering a critical stage of development hence security paradigms need to evolve accordingly.

indians are as human as I am..however, they need to become more constructive and let go of their imperial ambitions and focus on development.

Realizing your mistake won't degrade your status, it will earn you more respect.
What mistake? I'm still waiting for you to quote "my mistake".

And you are going overboard your manner because of an Indian.

No, I'm replying in kind.

If you want levina banned, sorry we can't do that for no reason.
Please quote me where I said I wanted her banned. Kindly do not misconstrue my statements.

If you think she is a fake,

Now "fake" isn't the word I would use.

Have some feelings for juniors who follow you, i can say for myself i feel disappointed(not that it matters).

You are right it doesn't matter. You disappointed a lot respectable Pakistanis today, that should be of more concern to you.

Your media does it everyday.
Our Media Always highlight these Acts May it be pellet Guns or Lynch or Acts by Any violent mob by any religion

Indian Media Never use terms Like "Muslim India Or Hindu India"

They are free to report Any thing about anyone including prime minister to Rag picker.Countless threads are Started Daily on PDF Based on Indian Media articles and Blogs

Our Media Always highlight these Acts May it be pellet Guns or Lynch or Acts by Any violent mob by any religion

Indian Media Never use terms Like "Muslim India Or Hindu India"

They are free to report Any thing about anyone including prime minister to Rag picker.Countless threads are Started Daily on PDF Based on Indian Media articles and Blogs

ohh yeaahhh o_O:o:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom