What's new

UAE sentences Indian man to 10 years for spying

These people are "special," they opress and abuse Muslims, then expect billions to be invested.
Perhaps most are unaware of the cold reality that out of the only three credit hubs in the whole world, Germanic-Nordic region is deeply vested mostly in indebted European peers, East Asia (including SG) deeply vested in Americas and other indebted parts of the globe, the mostly likely hub from which India can expect a giant $75B infrastructure fund is GCC (including UAE).

Central banks don't directly invest FXR in infrastructure, it's a fund business. From sovereign wealth funds perspective, only a few can provide such scale. China and Hong Kong are out of the question obviously, Norway focus in Europe, a bit too heavy for Kuwait, Singapore, Qatar, not likely from Saudi before their Aramco IPO, best hope for India is UAE funds.

GCC, UAE included, is Muslim.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
They did, then Babri Masjid happened.

You really mean it? They started demanding you things..wow!!!

Well, as I have said many a time before... the illegitmate empire aka india is unnatural edifice.

Keep your vigil and keep your beautiful and great country safe... would like to visit it some day.

While we are at it keeping our Sparta safe from malicious intents of wannabez.. of course, you have mobile and internet in the scope of your studies...

One recommendation though... there should be UAE/GCC wide initative for IT firms or service providers under national control apart from big boys from hardware/software platforms...read US/EU.

All else must be owned and managed by locals with help of True Friends.

This is one of the most critical infrastructure for now and for decades to come. Needs particular policy attention.

Would like to know, though, how/what indians demanded of you...if you are allowed to share...find it fascinating how this ganageez superpower is throwing its weight around... it thinks everyone is SL or BD.

Time for developing Digital Security Labs as well... will fit into overal security architecture.

Regarding these petty spying and stab-in-the-back affair, sadly, we have not seen the end of it by all means.

You are right it doesn't matter. You disappointed a lot respectable Pakistanis today, that should be of more concern to you.
By 'a lot' do you mean just an Emirati friend? Or do you speak for a lot of Pakistanis on PDF? Anything against you should be disappointing for you, it's your POV can't help it. As i said before it part of the job, we hear this crap every day, apparently it doesn't bother me.
Please quote me where I said I wanted her banned. Kindly do not misconstrue my statements.
Sorry, forgot to say it was my opinion. You can disagree.
What mistake? I'm still waiting for you to quote "my mistake".
This is not my opinion:
"That was off-the line call by Khafee that couldn't control himself yet"
Again it's ones personal opinion, you can disagree.
No, I'm replying in kind.
And i wonder what your reply would be in a harsh tone. I couldn't find a big different, again my opinion you can disagree.
And if you missed some part of my previous post, let me remind you again:
The mods including me respect you a lot that doesn't mean we don't see you posting flaming content, most of the time we ignore it, but when crap gets out of hand someone has to intervene. Again and again with the same thing repeating it self, don't you guys get bored. I strongly suggest ignoring Levina and try and not generalize, just deleting here and there makes our job a lot harder. Do share your thoughts on this as i wish to resolve this stupidity.

Last edited:
The mods don't like it when I hand their neighbors, their behinds. They get all sanctimonious.

Details of this would only further infuriate them. Just look above your post.

There should be a way to report Moderators as well.. lolll.

But anyway, I don't think you should care who likes it and who doesn't.. Just like one person is not a representative of the whole nation, one mod shouldn't act as if he/ she is the representative of all the mods on PDF.

Open a separate thread if you like. If you are banned, I will try to raise this issue with other mods (if I am not banned).

I was reading the thread and really sad to see that almost, subject for real issue was diverted towards a useless practice. We must make sure that Rules are not violated yet keeping in view the decorum of Forum and countering the arguments by productivity with civility and manners. Provocation of any kind, is worst of the thing to start a conversation hence, always discouraged. We do have an option where we can agree to disagree and move-on without quoting each other with respect.

@Khafee @Levina I am really hopeful that further Mod work wouldn't be needed by handling plethora of reports that too being made just because of low quality posts against each other. Topic could be sensitive that sometimes we become emotional but that does not warrant any provocation against each other. Also, it is not necessary that an offensive word be used to insult anyone that sometimes sarcasm filled with taunt is good enough to provoke and hurt sentiments, therefore, such practice must be discontinued. Furthermore, if the Forum Quality is going down due to anyone for any reason, at-least IMO, the root cause should take a break rather than hurting others and disturbing other members. We all are also responsible to maintain the quality that helps to avoid enforce Rules.

Despite the violation by both or one of you, most posts are still edited and none is issued with Warning/Fraction by Mod just because of a courtesy by the Forum that we should at-least acknowledge the same with respect as a good approach. If it was all about to enforce everything, trust me, many would have been ousted for a period of time on the basis of violations that are evident and none can deny as being documented as well. A rule that I think wouldn't be needed to remind seniors, report such posts without quoting back or doing so in kind which will be treated as equal to offense initiator, and move-on that rest will be taken care by Mods.

Even @WAJsal was handling the situation that I see as still, did not enforce the rule against anyone yet, just because this is not about banning members but to maintain friendly environment for all.

Even @WAJsal was handling the situation that I see as still, did not enforce the rule against anyone yet, just because this is not about banning members but to maintain friendly environment for all.
Well said, members think of mods as some dictators while we maintain such a friendly environment. One has to intervene when you know its enough. I don't expect them to realize their mistakes, i would only ask of them to ignore one another. Just because we don't use the warn feature on senior members it doesn't means you can go around and make violations every other day and we are forced to just delete your post. We are human beings too, enough is enough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom