What's new

UAE sentences Indian man to 10 years for spying

our law is the truthful fact which is now part of our rule of law, and if you are saying our law is a lie then show us what law is the truth

you seem wound up in cicrcles. I showed you the link where it says China has chopped of muslim practices. Simple question: if that is a false report just say so instead of getting your tongue twisted in doubletalk!

Here we have an Indian comedian spreading anti-Muslim/Arab sentiments openly and false lies.

Indians spreading false nonsense and including Arabs in feuds that we are not (currently) directly involved in.

More absurd and false nonsense:

I do not speak Hindi or other languages of India (any for that matter) but I am sure that you can find 100's of videos where they call for Arabs and Muslims to be hurt.

Indians falsely claiming that Mongols/Central Asian tribes that attacked them were Arabs!

Indians falsely claiming that we Arabs in Arabia were Hindus and that Makkah is a Hindu temple!

What a grave provocation! Indoctrinating millions of Indians to hate Arabs from a very young age by making lies about us!
and yet your Govt allow them to built Temple in Hijaz

Mate, does the same logic extend to us - Pakistanis also, because your media and govt paints the whole Pakistan as a terrorist country...

I totally agree with you. This forum has been even further instrumental in solidifying my personal perception regarding that.

But what you expect politicians and media houses to do anywhere in the world? They thrive and sustain on that atmosphere. No one will pay them millions of dollars for the weather report :P

What in the good world are you blabbering about?

There is not a single Hindu temple in Hijaz let alone other parts of KSA. You must be confusing other GCC states with KSA. However, if I am not wrong, there are several Hindu temples in Pakistan. In short historically speaking Hinduism was an alien religion in Arabia/Arab world until the fairly recent influx of workers/expats from South Asia.

Last edited by a moderator:

O bhai, is there an area named "Hijaz" in India? I think you might have referred to that area, not THE Hijaz in KSA.

If anyone is caught having a moorti in his own house anywhere in KSA, he may be jailed.. This is what I learnt when I was in KSA from an Indian..

O bhai, is there an area named "Hijaz" in India? I think you might have referred to that area, not THE Hijaz in KSA.

If anyone is caught having a moorti in his own house anywhere in KSA, he may be jailed.. This is what I learnt when I was in KSA from an Indian..

All I could find was a freemason cult website.

http://www.hejaztemple.net/

UAE king is about to announce a decree , announcing banning of Indians from UAE (It could happen if RAW was stealing UAE king or royal family secrets)

Modi was trying to secretly hear about UAE King's private life matters. Very serious crime

UAE king is about to announce a decree , announcing banning of Indians from UAE (It could happen if RAW was stealing UAE king or royal family secrets)

Modi was trying to secretly hear about UAE King's private life matters. Very serious crime

Sir ji, abhi aap ne hamsayon ko dandananay ka moqa de dia..

Iss thread pe khamoshi hogaee thee..

Kaheen yeh aap ki chaal tou nahi, iss thread ko dobara alive karnay ki?

Just imagine how many Spies must be operating in UAE (Raw Agents working against UAE national interest)

You shouldn't be acting surprised. They are well capable of such stupidity.

Anyone Try Banning @Khafee I will protest :feminist:
Come on Guys stop the fight, lets all focus on Topic .. I have never been into debate with Levina but based on her posts , she is very much alike Kashif Abbassi ( an anchor/journalist on ARY TV ) anyone knows about his way of talking will understand my Point .. @WAJsal @The Eagle

As much as your sentiments are appreciated, please don't create issues for yourself on my behalf.

Thank You

I hope they make video clips of their torture and send them to modi and his fan boys.
We don't believe in torture. But your comment, will surely have modis toadies going for your jugular.

It is live-and-let-live paradigm there as long as you follow their rules.

Yes, but retards like rocking the boat. Please feel free to do so, at your own peril.

Former DG ISI Shuja Pasha? I never new that.

@Khafee how many PA officers are stationed in UAE/KSA? Any idea?
Enough to light fires, in the heart of the enemies.

In late 1980s and early 1990s there was a very well organised push from Indian government and Indian expat leaders to gain full citizenship in UAE. Idea was to bring democracy to UAE. Local UAE population is rather small as we all know.

Any evidence or sources for that?

I would love to read through this.

Regards.

I totally agree with you. This forum has been even further instrumental in solidifying my personal perception regarding that.

But what you expect politicians and media houses to do anywhere in the world? They thrive and sustain on that atmosphere. No one will pay them millions of dollars for the weather report :P
I agree in this era of information warfare, media plays an imperative role inshaping the views of its audience.

Heheheh

Now imagine that happening in a place like Dubai where expats are more in numbers compared to the locals. Also one of the biggest names in the business sector here belong to UAE.
But then someone likes to play silly. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom