What's new

UAE sentences Indian man to 10 years for spying

By the way, I have noticed that Indians are keeping quite after @Sinopakfriend showed their true face. :-)

My dear Pak Friend,

Such things are not in out in the open...so only those in the know will know..

Regarding, UAE government taking a professional approach to the matter...well, as you would know UAE is an extremely rational and high functioning state. They are cautious by nature and subtle by conduct.

Behind the closed doors a lot has been conveyed to the indians...displeasure is made clear. But you shall not hear it out in the open...such tantrums are not for UAE! @Khafee knows very well how things stand and where they are going...less said is the better!

For the indians going into hibernation on this thread...well it goes without saying that they will not go against UAE hier on this forum..would rather down play it.

After all they wish to recieve billions per year to finance their military and civilian needs... I don't think even the dedicated fascists wish to kill the goose...

You enjoy yourself and do the right things!

One Pakistani caught was working for Iran. Nonetheless, you can be proud, the number of Indians caught is right at the top, more than any other nationality. Congratulations!
which Pakistani? and u also remember UAE gave Rigi a visa and let him fly through dubai too right? pls stop your double standards.

Sir @Khafee is it true that some 30 years ago , in abu dhabi , an area full of pakhtuns (maybe karama) (still majority pakhtuns living there) had weapons and they protested the demolition of babri masjid due to which police and army were called to imprison the people and deport them ? due to this act , pakistanis lost their much respect in the place ? is this story or a hoax which i heard ? :-/

Sir @Khafee is it true that some 30 years ago , in abu dhabi , an area full of pakhtuns (still majority pakhtuns living there) had weapons and they protested the demolition of babri masjid due to which police and army were called to imprison the people and deport them ? due to this act , pakistanis lost their much respect in the place ? is this story or a hoax which i heard ? :-/
Al Ain. In an area called "Sanieya." Pathans lost thier cool, they were unarmed, but they attacked the police, and subsequently the army was called in. Instigators were arrested. Ijaz ul Haq (son of Gen Zia) flew in. Only those without paper work were deported.

If anyone says Pakistani's lost respect, then they need to justify what so many 1,2,3, stars are doing in Abu Dhabi. The number of Maj, Lt.Col, and Col. would just kill them, so we wont ask that.

Sir @Khafee is it true that some 30 years ago , in abu dhabi , an area full of pakhtuns (maybe karama) (still majority pakhtuns living there) had weapons and they protested the demolition of babri masjid due to which police and army were called to imprison the people and deport them ? due to this act , pakistanis lost their much respect in the place ? is this story or a hoax which i heard ? :-/

Basically at that event in Dubai also teens at my age or above went to camps and started beating labours who had nothing to do in that events which was wrong. What happened in India was absolutely wrong no Muslim nations had the balls till this day to action but beating someone who didn't deserve beating was wrong

People will go nuts, if they find out the truth
ye ap logon ke beech mein bari interesting guftugoo chalti rehti hai ;-) .

Basically at that event in Dubai also teens at my age or above went to camps and started beating labours who had nothing to do in that events which was wrong. What happened in India was absolutely wrong no Muslim nations had the balls till this day to action but beating someone who didn't deserve beating was wrong
so what is said was partially true ?

Al Ain. In an area called "Sanieya." Pathans lost thier cool, they were unarmed, but they attacked the police, and subsequently the army was called in. Instigators were arrested. Ijaz ul Haq (son of Gen Zia) flew in. Only those without paper work were deported.

If anyone says Pakistani's lost respect, then they need to justify what so many 1,2,3, stars are doing in Abu Dhabi. The number of Maj, Lt.Col, and Col. would just kill them, so we wont ask that.
sanieya industrial area or something ?sharjah ka sanaiya dekha hai dubai ka dekha hai...ye alain mein konsa aagaya :-/

every time these indian incompetent spies get caught they are never a spy.

Same with their military deaths, they hide them from the general public and media. Imagine being an army soldier and giving the ultimate sacrifice for your country and in the end your government fails to even acknowledge your death ! what an absolute farce and Raheel Shariff was too right to point it out during the border issues last year saying "only cowards dont recognise the death of their soldiers". the next day indian ministry of information admitted it had lost 40+ soldiers due to pakistani firing.

And why are the spies always getting caught. what is the use of being a spy if you can't even the basics right and not get caught.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom