What's new

UAE sentences Indian man to 10 years for spying

Kindly move-on without further derailing/off-topic discussion.

Thanks.

every time these indian incompetent spies get caught they are never a spy.

Same with their military deaths, they hide them from the general public and media. Imagine being an army soldier and giving the ultimate sacrifice for your country and in the end your government fails to even acknowledge your death ! what an absolute farce and Raheel Shariff was too right to point it out during the border issues last year saying "only cowards dont recognise the death of their soldiers". the next day indian ministry of information admitted it had lost 40+ soldiers due to pakistani firing.

And why are the spies always getting caught. what is the use of being a spy if you can't even the basics right and not get caught.
y forget most of arabian spies trained by isi . the reason why indian spies get caught :-)

ye ap logon ke beech mein bari interesting guftugoo chalti rehti hai ;-) .

so what is said was partially true ?

sanieya industrial area or something ?sharjah ka sanaiya dekha hai dubai ka dekha hai...ye alain mein konsa aagaya :-/
From what I heard there were protests in Sharjah too. But generally people who come to UAE know the rules. Expression of patriotism among Pakistanis and Indians has to be discreet or confined to homes. Let alone doing politics. Politics is not allowed in UAE. Others might have more info on the protests in Al Ain.

From what I heard there were protests in Sharjah too. But generally people who come to UAE know the rules. Expression of patriotism among Pakistanis and Indians has to be discreet or confined to homes. Let alone doing politics. Politics is not allowed in UAE. Others might have more info on the protests in Al Ain.
yes UAE has some very amazing rules and i love UAE governments power of implementing rule...they have made that country a good place to breath and you wont find hate

yes UAE has some very amazing rules and i love UAE governments power of implementing rule...they have made that country a good place to breath and you wont find hate
There are problems for immigrants at times but its not all about oil as I tell my relatives. Angola has oil but has a gdp per capita almost as much as ours which is tiny. Venezuela has the highest reserves of oil yet have the second highest homicide rate in the world. Oil cannot bring peace or even good financial conditions and is not necessarily true that if you have oil you will develop. Look at Sudan, it also has oil reserves.

The biggest city by population, Dubai, thrives on a multi tiered economy. Less than 5% of the states income is dependent on oil or gas. I also know however the condition of poor immigrants the locals are given funds for education and buying property from the government. This, giving its own people a high level living is something we need to learn. Another state that helps its people a lot I have heard is Netherlands. But its economy is different from the UAE.

There are problems for immigrants at times but its not all about oil as I tell my relatives. Angola has oil but has a gdp per capita almost as much as ours which is tiny. Venezuela has the highest reserves of oil yet have the second highest homicide rate in the world. Oil cannot bring peace or even good financial conditions and is not necessarily true that if you have oil you will develop. Look at Sudan, it also has oil reserves.

The biggest city by population, Dubai, thrives on a multi tiered economy. Less than 5% of the states income is dependent on oil or gas. I also know however the condition of poor immigrants the locals are given funds for education and buying property from the government. This, giving its own people a high level living is something we need to learn. Another state that helps its people a lot I have heard is Netherlands. But its economy is different from the UAE.
Pak governemnt must learn from the great deeds of UAE goverment...UAE governemnt values life while our pak governemnt values offshore companies and doesnt give a ... to their own people...UAE as of now is trying to improve the science participation of its local youth by giving them jobs in these departments...my 2 pak friends were given a project in inter school/college competition in uae last year and there was a rule to include a third person which must be local arab so that he gets to learn and share his excellence too...this is what i call as governement

Pak governemnt must learn from the great deeds of UAE goverment...UAE governemnt values life while our pak governemnt values offshore companies and doesnt give a ... to their own people...UAE as of now is trying to improve the science participation of its local youth by giving them jobs in these departments...my 2 pak friends were given a project in inter school/college competition in uae last year and there was a rule to include a third person which must be local arab so that he gets to learn and share his excellence too...this is what i call as governement
True, true.

Coming back to topic
Personally I am happy this agent got caught. There are plenty of others surely and when one agent goes the other takes his or her place. In Pakistan the source of infiltration is NADRA itself. In UAE I am not sure what the source is. There are RAW networks in Iran, Bangladesh and a number of other countries which would need shotgun diplomacy to deal with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom