What's new

UAE is likely to host the Asia Cup 2023.

pakistan should host toilet for india. anyway i wonder if uae is going to do wat qatar did get slaves to build.

I thought PCB said that they won’t visit India to participate in World Cup if Asia Cup is taken away from Pakistan. What happened to that ?

I thought PCB said that they won’t visit India to participate in World Cup if Asia Cup is taken away from Pakistan. What happened to that ?
The cucks came back that's what happened.

pakistan should host toilet for india
I know you are hurt by losing the hosting rights of Asia Cup. But you didn’t need to mention toilets in this thread you know. But since you mentioned it, let me enlighten you.

According to world bank, only 68% of Pakistan population have access to basic sanitation. For India, it’s 71%.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.STA.BASS.ZS

So India moved ahead of you in this area too 😆

Feel free to come to Pakistan and see the open defacation situation for yourself.

Pakistan may be alot of things, but there is very little extreme poverty.

So shut your hole up Pajeet.

LOL great decision by ICC, Pakistan needs to worry right now about not defaulting and tackling suicide bombers, UAE is a much safer place to play, I hope now PCB walk the talk and drop out of World Cup in india , I bet they can't , PCB needs the money badly

I know you are hurt by losing the hosting rights of Asia Cup. But you didn’t need to mention toilets in this thread you know. But since you mentioned it, let me enlighten you.

According to world bank, only 68% of Pakistan population have access to basic sanitation. For India, it’s 71%.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SH.STA.BASS.ZS

So India moved ahead of you in this area too 😆

india is 1 billion ppl you got more ppl to feed wid no toilets.

india is 1 billion ppl you got more ppl to feed wid no toilets.
Sure. Only 71% Indians have access to toilets. But situation in Pakistan is even worse according to World Bank :)

Feel free to come to Pakistan and see the open defacation situation for yourself.
I was only replying to the guy who mentioned toilets in this thread. If you are interested, here is a thread about Pakistan fares worse than India when it comes to toilets:

Sure. Only 71% Indians have access to toilets. But situation in Pakistan is even worse according to World Bank :)

I was only replying to the guy who mentioned toilets in this thread. If you are interested, here is a thread about Pakistan fares worse than India when it comes to toilets:

indians will always brag like say we are high in gdp than china oh our products are not copied but india will have 1 billion ppl with low toilets for them to sh it in.

indians will always brag like say we are high in gdp than china oh our products are not copied but india will have 1 billion ppl with low toilets for them to sh it in.
Okay 😀

Back
Top Bottom