What's new

U.S. to issue new Iran sanctions, opening shot in get-tough strategy: sources

Very similar reason US installed ABM system in EU to counter the so called " Iranian missile threat" but everybody know is about limiting Russian strike capability same scenario goes for THAAD in South Korea is all about limiting China's power.

absolutely, but I don't see the US wants to remove the Kim regime, because they play the purpose of the hollywood villain. But with Iran, especially under Trump, there is a real possibility of an invasion. Zionist interest is so entrenched in the US government. Have you heard anything about Japan/South Korean lobbies wielding any influence in the US government.

It seems without Iran, the US would've no foreign policy, 99% of their foreign policy is about Iran. It seems they even dream of Iran when they sleep. Bunch of creepy senile white supremacist crusaders are running the white house.
It is called obsession!

IMO, if they continue to bully Iran, you should scrap the deal, not they.
What do you think Russia's reaction would be in case things really escalate between Iran and US into a warlike situation?

Same question for you @Chinese-Dragon , how do you think China would react?

Iran is the only remaining stable country in the region that is not aligned with US. Would China and Russia sit and watch?

Have you heard anything about Japan/South Korean lobbies wielding any influence in the US government.

IMO, I believe the US will use their influence on Japan and South Korea to help them to contain the rising power of China in SCS. Furthering speculation, I think Trump is also hoping that by lifting sanctions/normalizing relation with Russia, in return Putin will help Trump in his goals in regard with SCS policies.

Amir don't fool yourself , when you put together some of these weak sanctions ( as you try too show them ) the result will be disaster

به جای توجیح کردن ، بهتره جوابشون داده بشه

Iran's ballistic missile program is completely indigeneous. Sanctions have no effect on this.
As I predicted , zarif answer this by sending message in twitter ....
What glorious diplomacy !!!!

http://fararu.com/fa/news/304956/پاسخ-ظریف-به-تهدید-ترامپ

You do realise these are pure lies, right?

they are ... except for leader who is in their way and keep this country secure and together despite of having these scums in Iran ... the problem is that our leader become old ....

stop praising Khamenei for holding the country together, he's not special. People inside the country are not hoards of sheep who needs a Shepard. It's the people and their nationalistic pride that's holding the country together period!!

It is called obsession!

What do you think Russia's reaction would be in case things really escalate between Iran and US into a warlike situation?

Iran is the only remaining stable country in the region that is not aligned with US. Would China and Russia sit and watch?

China will supply Iran with weapons, while Russia will probably take on Ukraine in order to distract the US and NATO.

Well first of all, we are going to do whatever we can to stop potential war with diplomatic measures.Russia and I guess China too, would block every attempt from US side to go on war in UN Sec Council.

If the US still go to war against you then it's really hard to predict what Russia would do.4 or 5 years ago I was going to say that Russia will sit and watch, but the situation now it's a way too different.
It will be hard to send you weapons bcs of the embargo and it will be even harder in the time of a war.Also you know our economy is far from being great, we can't just get you 100-200 Su - 35 and thats not going to be enough for sure.
The scenario where Russia send its fleet and Air Force to protect you its unlikable too, you know that would lead to a nuclear war.
And btw you probably know that if US attacks you some of their dogs will come too.Israelis and arabs hates you with passion they wouldn't miss the chance...
I really can't predict what will happen.Anyway, I think Iran must do everything to prevent such a scenario.IMO, you need to get integrated in China and Russia projects, getting Iran in SCO is a must.You should develop good relations with EU as well, this will make Uncle Sam think twice before he do a Iraq-like invasion in Iran.

Selling weapons and diplomatic support perhaps.

Direct intervention is unlikely, because Iran has always refused to enter any formal alliance with China or Russia. Iran is a very independent country, they don't want to join anyone's camp.

Perhaps they may change their mind about that in the coming months. If Iran wants a guarantee of direct intervention, or a nuclear umbrella, they will need to sign a mutual defense treaty.

But the best path of course, would be for Iran to develop their own nuclear weapons. The US Nuclear deal was just a stalling mechanism.

Putting sanction on Individuals in Iran is like putting a badge of honor on them!

It's time Iran starts live Missiles exercises!!!!!!!!!! Iran needs to show them who it is that needs to be thankful that Iran accepted the JCPOA!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Iran needs to use U.S. threats against Iran as political capital to increase it's defense budget!

WE should leave Israel and Palestinian to themselves to sort out their problem, it's not our problem we've our own problems to solve. I don't get it why we have to keep defending Palestinians, what's in it for us besides trouble?! let other Arab countries ( whom are US allies) in the region defend them.
It doesn't matter we be pro Palestinian or not. Every strong & big country in this region is a threat for israel and jews.

Selling weapons and diplomatic support perhaps.

Direct intervention is unlikely, because Iran has always refused to enter any formal alliance with China or Russia. Iran is a very independent country, they don't want to join anyone's camp.

Perhaps they may change their mind about that in the coming months. If Iran wants a guarantee of direct intervention, or a nuclear umbrella, they will need to sign a mutual defense treaty.

But the best path of course, would be for Iran to develop their own nuclear weapons. The US Nuclear deal was just a stalling mechanism.

Iran's future is more tied to China than any other country in the world so a mutually beneficial defense treaty with China would make sense!

Not as much as China but Russia too but the Russians at this point are too infatuated with Trump & they don't have the power to put Trump on a leash! China is the next superpower & Iran's future is in building a new silk road with China! BUT how willing are the Chinese to back Iran, start joint military projects & accept technology transfers if a treaty was signed?

I think Iran & China should build two joint naval bases one off the cost of one of Iran's Islands in the Persian Gulf and another off the cost of one of China's Islands in the South China sea in return China would cooperate with Iran in the mass production of a 5th Gen fighter

Iran's future is more tied to China than any other country in the world so a mutually beneficial defense treaty with China would make sense!

Not as much as China but Russia too but the Russians at this point are too infatuated with Trump & they don't have the power to put Trump on a leash! China is the next superpower & Iran's future is in building a new silk road with China! BUT how willing are the Chinese to back Iran, start joint military projects & accept technology transfers if a treaty was signed?

I think Iran & China should build two joint naval bases one off the cost of one of Iran's Islands in the Persian Gulf and another off the cost of one of China's Islands in the South China sea in return China would cooperate with Iran in the mass production of a 5th Gen fighter

Russia is not Irans friend (take this with a grain of salt, I'm a little emotional while writing this, Russia is a friend but not as good as they can be), why is it so hard to see this. They're just opportunist (what country isn't), the Chinese are much for better for Iran politically and economically and militarily. Honestly all China needs to do is adopted a more aggressive tone and posture and clear lines. Given your situation Iran, you need a super power to open bases or ports in your country, it's as simple as that (it provides an NEEDED extra layer of detterent). But only a few and the bases won't impede on local society and life, also boundaries must be made on the freedom and operations of your allies on Iranian land (Okinawa and other US bases in Asia are just glorified brothels for the US Marines and troops to fondle the women and enjoy a vacation away from home, damn degenerates, I feel bad for Japanese and Okinawans, especially all the girls that died and are raped due to the US troops there)

I can really careless about the revolution ideology and what not. Iran needs a mutual defense treaty with China (Or Russia, but that's a stretch). And a increase in modern weapons flow (obviously under the radar and covertly since the US has not honored the deal).

Iran, you need allies, strong allies. Israel has US on its leash (we Americans are completely compromised, if Israel says jump we say how high).

Look to the east and forget the West and North.

Last edited:
IMO, if they continue to bully Iran, you should scrap the deal, not they.
Agreed,iran should publicly state that in light of the recent hostile statements and threats by the trump regime against iran that it is reconsidering its purchase of boeing airliners and may cancel the deal.It seems stupid for iran just to put money into the pockets of its enemy.Iran should consider buying more airbuses or even seriously consider buying some tu214s

Back
Top Bottom