What's new

U.S Presidential Elections

The mood on Faux News has already gone from somber to funereal. Blame game has started.
This is a very foolish post. Given how close is the race, right now Romney is in the lead. The next hour it may change. And the hour after that.

I don't think the debates were a major factor. If anything, they helped Romney by projecting him as a legitimate contender for the White House.

The basic problem is that the Republican Party is still perceived as a white male country club, and has failed to keep pace with the changing demographics in America.

Agreed.
Always Fundamentals call the shot.

yeah and Florida going out of his hands... Obama already got enough votes from electoral college unless there is a shock awaiting

no he doesn't

its a dead heat tie.

Ohio is a determining factor. As well as Flordia which is too close to call. if either goes to obama. romney is toast

I don't think the debates were a major factor. If anything, they helped Romney by projecting him as a legitimate contender for the White House.

The basic problem is that the Republican Party is still perceived as a white male country club, and has failed to keep pace with the changing demographics in America.

Agreed.
Always Fundamentals call the shot.

I voted. :usflag:

I picked Obama.

Romney is a douchebag.

Romney is same as our David Camerron..
Millionair who does not and cannot understabd problems of the poor but does undetstand the rich and fully supports the rich.

Couldn't agree more. With constantly changing demography Republicans must find a way to win votes other than white males. Even most white females now vote for Democrats except for the Southern states.

This is a very foolish post. Given how close is the race, right now Romney is in the lead. The next hour it may change. And the hour after that.

Hey, I just report, you decide. ;)

Maybe your buddies at Faux News know something you don't, eh?

no he doesn't

its a dead heat tie.

Ohio is a determining factor. As well as Flordia which is too close to call. if either goes to obama. romney is toast

Florida with 89% vote in and Obama leads .6% point, statistically Obama won. Game's over!

Hey, I just report, you decide. ;)

Maybe your buddies at Faux News know something you don't, eh?
I do not think any American here have rooted for Romney. I could be wrong so anyone can correct me. But if Romney is the elect, I will gather up all the posts rooting for Obama and shows y'all what fools you are.

I do not think any American here have rooted for Romney. I could be wrong so anyone can correct me. But if Romney is the elect, I will gather up all the posts rooting for Obama and shows y'all what fools you are.

I voted Romney.

Back
Top Bottom