What's new

U.S Presidential Elections

Ohio also leaning just like the last election to Obama.

Realised it with your first posting here. No worries - English is not the first language for anyone here except for few Americans.

I am taking classes at university to improve my anglais, its very hard langue compare to say francais or even say urdu that my grand papa tries to get me to learn. Sometimes I wish the anglo's did not dominate the world but rather the francophone language did , imagine how awesome would the world be having francais as international communication langue. Also on the side note, is there still any francais/quebecois influence in india/pakistàn, or do general populace hate francais like anglos due to france`s past colonial influence on india. sorry for sidetracking from my thread just curious.

Romney is on the road to victory from the looks of it.

We may go to bed early tonight guys if both Ohio and Florida go to Obama. :D

Since this happens to be PDF, i would like to once again pose the question to both indienne and pakistani members about what you would like from the future president of United states in regards to your country with respect to policy?

I will prefer Obama over Romney.

I am taking classes at university to improve my anglais, its very hard langue compare to say francais or even say urdu that my grand papa tries to get me to learn. Sometimes I wish the anglo's did not dominate the world but rather the francophone did , imagine how awesome would the world be having francais as international langue. Also on the side note, is there still any francais/quebecois influence in india, or do local people hate francais like anglos post colonial peroid. sorry for sidetracking from my thread just curious.

I lived near a place called Pondicherry near Chennai in South India for couple of years, which has French influence even now as it was ruled by French. The Auroville is dominated by French people. There is a hindi actress called Kalki Koechlin who is from Pondicherry and is of French ancestry.

I am taking classes at university to improve my anglais, its very hard langue compare to say francais or even say urdu that my grand papa tries to get me to learn. Sometimes I wish the anglo's did not dominate the world but rather the francophone did , imagine how awesome would the world be having francais as international langue. Also on the side note, is there still any francais/quebecois influence in india, or do local people hate francais like anglos post colonial peroid. sorry for sidetracking from my thread just curious.

How much urdu do you know?? I am planning on learning french, just love the way the words roll off the tongue.

That is english not anglais.

And english looks very easier to me than french so i prefer english.

And your grand father wanted you to learn urdu?

Why?

Obama and Romney tied in Florida, Obama still strong in Ohio.

Ron Paul has integrity, something his party lacks. You may dislike him, but you can't help but respect his conviction.

I know I have nothing but utter respect for the man he didn't fold until it became painfully clear that his party was not willing to back him even though he probably would have beaten Obama. The man had a lot of the usual Obama voters on his side. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom