What's new

U.S Presidential Elections

salut, glad to see you gentleman here,

Its going to be an interesting night, as far as the election goes, whoever wins the election tonight must take Candienne government into consideration as the US opinion is very low in our country now. We are also USA's biggest trading partner or atleast in the top 3 yet we get no acknowledgement and our suggestions are hardly taken into account. In future if americanne do not get their act together, we will start selling our energy to china via british columbia. So canada and canadienne will be watching this election very closely as our economy depends on it.

My question for you guys in this forum is, what are your countries concerns in regards to United States and what would you like from the future president.

merci beaucoup, bonne chance pour le election for the candidates

I was peeved when Obama rejected the keystone pipeline deal.

Tonight my posts # will go significantly up, been struggling for 3 years lol

Tonight my posts # will go significantly up, been struggling for 3 years lol

Hopefully you dont say anything here to get banned - Zakii and Webmaster are keeping a Hawkish eye here. :lol:

Obama and Romney are neck and neck in NC with 50% of the vote in.

Hopefully you dont say anything here to get banned - Zakii and Webmaster are keeping a Hawkish eye here. :lol:

Nah never got banned, only a few infractions, all expired, I should be safe :lol:

Voted at noon during lunch break.

No hard feelings for whoever wins or which party takes control of Congress :)

Time to get ready for 2014 and 2016 elections, political and media pundits are already talking about it (at least give us a month's break from the politics) :hitwall:

With 60% votes, a few of the remaining counties are blue and tossup. Obama should win I reckon.

Florida going to Obama would be a huge morale blow to the Romney camp especially considering they were leading for much of the night.

Voted at noon during lunch break.

No hard feelings for whoever wins or which party takes control of Congress :)

Time to get ready for 2014 and 2016 elections, political and media pundits are already talking about it (at least give us a month's break from the politics) :hitwall:

I just hope the two parties work together to solve some of these issues once this election is through.

Romney is toast if he doesn't win OH and FL.

Romney should have picked a Latino running mate or a woman his choice of Ryan still makes no sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom