What's new

U.S Presidential Elections

I was peeved when Obama rejected the keystone pipeline deal.

No In Canada , we are not that pissed about the pipeline as much as negligence to our suggestion in foreign affair matters. Remember we always have and do continue to support americanne`s through the good and the bad times, we even participated in your war on terror and lost 150 soldiers.. I personally am slightly titled towards Obama but that partially due to us Canadienne being left leaning, don`t get me wrong your democrats are very right wing in comparison to our conservatives(most right wing party in Canada), while your republicans, well lord bless their souls because they are quite out there in terms of social and economic policies.

Florida going to Obama would be a huge morale blow to the Romney camp especially considering they were leading for much of the night.

Florida at this point seems to be in the pocket of Obama.

As much as I would like Obama to win, a consequences of a Romney victory would be utterly fascinating.

In terms of foreign policy, a president who doesn't have war-mongering neo-cons as foreign policy advisers would definitely be preferable.

A Romney victory would embolden Netanyahu's Likud - Yisrael merger and the Israeli elections. Not something I'll like to see.

Romney should have picked a Latino running mate or a woman his choice of Ryan still makes no sense to me.

Agreed. Probably he tried to attract the young voters who are heavily polarized towards Obama. But if you are against abortion and LGBT college kids won't vote for you :P

No In Canada , we are not that pissed about the pipeline as much as negligence to our suggestion in foreign affair matters. Remember we always have and do continue to support americanne`s through the good and the bad times, we even participated in your war on terror and lost 150 soldiers.. I personally am slightly titled towards Obama but that partially due to us Canadienne being left leaning, don`t get me wrong your democrats are very right wing in comparison to our conservatives(most right wing party in Canada), while your republicans, well lord bless their souls because they are quite out there in terms of social and economic policies.

Our democrats are liberals and our Republicans are conservative. Sorry mate America will hear you guys out in foreign policy matters but the final decisions will always be ours, you guys are just gonna have to live with that (no offense intended).

Since this happens to be PDF, i would like to once again pose the question to both indienne and pakistani members about what you would like from the future president of United states in regards to your country with respect to policy?

once again my apologies for my anglais, its my second language so hopefully my question kind of makes sense :undecided:

As much as I would like Obama to win, a consequences of a Romney victory would be utterly fascinating.

In terms of foreign policy, a president who doesn't have war-mongering neo-cons as foreign policy advisers would definitely be preferable.

A Romney victory would embolden Netanyahu's Likud - Yisrael merger and the Israeli elections. Not something I'll like to see.

That is my greatest fear, Romney looks like he will be bringing back in the same Bush era aides with him to the white house and knowing how easily the man is influenced one way or the other it would be disastrous.

Since this happens to be PDF, i would like to once again pose the question to both indienne and pakistani members about what you would like from the future president of United states in regards to your country?

once my apologies for my anglais, its my second language so hopefully my question kind of makes sense :undecided:

Realised it with your first posting here. No worries - English is not the first language for anyone here except for few Americans.

He is trying to jinx it. ;)

Not really 60% of the votes are out so its pretty much given at this point.

I am surprised Romney is doing well in Michigan considering this is a pretty blue state.

CT U.S senate - Murphy - 61%, Mcmahon - 37% - Mcmahon lost 50 mil last time and this time 47 mil. :yahoo: - For all the negative campaign she ran.

Agreed. Probably he tried to attract the young voters who are heavily polarized towards Obama. But if you are against abortion and LGBT college kids won't vote for you :P

I would have voted for Ron Paul but the republican party did not give him a chance. :disagree:

Not really 60% of the votes are out so its pretty much given at this point.

I am surprised Romney is doing well in Michigan considering this is a pretty blue state.

Just playing with you mate.

Back
Top Bottom