What's new

U.S Presidential Elections

Florida is gonna repeat what happened during the 2000 election.

Ron Paul has integrity, something his party lacks. You may dislike him, but you can't help but respect his conviction.

If Romney had charted the economic plan properly, he would be have been the winner considering economy is the major issue in this election.

CNN projections - 123 Obama - 152 - Romney

FL - 72% Obama leading 50 to 49

CNN projections right now, but none of these are important states I think.

election.png

THe state of California is gonna be a huge boost to Obama so lets not count that out.

Obama will sweep the west coast, they are still voting there.

CNN projection: Repubs getting majority in house of representatives.

Oh my god Florida is gonna give me a heart attack at this point 6000 vote is the difference.

If Romney had charted the economic plan properly, he would be have been the winner considering economy is the major issue in this election.

CNN projections - 123 Obama - 152 - Romney

FL - 72% Obama leading 50 to 49

I've been keeping up with US politics and Romney doesn't hasn't revealed any specifics for his economic plans. Because he knows independents wouldn't vote for him if he did.

The classic bait-and-switch. Convince the voters to vote for him and once the election is over, unleash his true economic agenda.

How much urdu do you know?? I am planning on learning french, just love the way the words roll off the tongue.

in comparison to anglais, you will definitely find francais much easier, my recommendation would be to transfer school or just live six months or max a year in francophone environment in say Canada due to close proximaty with United states(preferably quebèc in canada to learn Louis francais). I am saying this because francais take time to learn if your not in a non francais environment however as far as reading and writing goes,any universitiè 1xxx class can get you up to speed.

As far as Urdu goes, as i am getting older i am trying to get more involved to learn the language and pakistani culture, unfortunately in my family on my grandpapa and some extended aunts are pakistanis. I have in the past planned to take time off to travel pakistan/ india(some extended family still there) to learn the langue. My grandpapa however thinks that pakistan is not safe at this point in time even for canadienne.

Back
Top Bottom