What's new

U.S Presidential Elections

Why not add a poll in this thread ? Who will win ? Would be great to see what's the general consensus of PDF members.

Most people outside US would like to see Obama again. Pakistanis hate Obama because of drones but Romney has the same position on drones. It will be overwhelmingly Obama.

Most people outside US would like to see Obama again. Pakistanis hate Obama because of drones but Romney has the same position on drones. It will be overwhelmingly Obama.

Most Pakistani's i spoken to voting for Obama.

55% of Florida vote is in with Obama pulling back ahead. :yahoo: 50% to 49%

Most Pakistani's i spoken to voting for Obama.

Well I was talking about Pakistanis in Pakistan or those who are not US citizens. I guess Krait wanted to get an international viewpoint.

I like to view the Senate battles in the swing states because it shows where voters are leaning towards. :coffee:

If Obama takes Ohio and narrowly wins Florida then Romney is toast. I also got NY going to Obama (my opinion).

20% of the vote is in, so far so good.

Dude NY, CA etc are 100% Obama, always blue.

salut, glad to see you gentleman here,

Its going to be an interesting night, as far as the election goes, whoever wins the election tonight must take Candienne government into consideration as the US opinion is very low in our country now. We are also USA's biggest trading partner or atleast in the top 3 yet we get no acknowledgement and our suggestions are hardly taken into account. In future if americanne do not get their act together, we will start selling our energy to china via british columbia. So canada and canadienne will be watching this election very closely as our economy depends on it.

My question for you guys in this forum is, what are your countries concerns in regards to United States and what would you like from the future president.

merci beaucoup, bonne chance pour le election for the candidates

Back
Top Bottom