What's new

U.S Presidential Elections

Damn right I have seen so many of her commercials.

She spent like 50 million on her own between the last elections and this one. But she does not project a positive view of her(she is an ex WWF executive)

Lol I just did and they are actually showing Obama as being ahead, if Obama wins O'Reilly's show is going to be fun to watch.

Well they can only twist reality so far, it would be hard for them to show Romney winning but I am sure they would love to.

She spent like 50 million on her own between the last elections and this one. But she does not project a positive view of her(she is an ex WWF executive)

Yes, I know I was an avid fan of WWF a decade ago. :D

Zakii sir, what are people's opinion in UK about the election?
Obviously like America you have difference of opinion in UK. I think Obama couldn't survive recession, high unemployment rate, very high defence budget etc is good for China and other countries since America endangered her super power claim after suffering from recession and economic turmoil and China closing the margin quicker than expected. I feel Romney might introduce better economic policies but I think the majority in UK is still supporting Obama for unknown reasons
I still see Romney 24 what channel you watching??

watching from BBC

BBC News - LIVE: US presidential election

Obviously like America you have difference of opinion in UK. I think Obama couldn't survive recession, high unemployment rate, very high defence budget etc is good for China and other countries since America endangered her super power claim after suffering from recession and economic turmoil and China closing the margin quicker than expected. I feel Romney might introduce better economic policies but I think the majority in UK is still supporting Obama for unknown reasons

watching from BBC

BBC News - LIVE: US presidential election

I think it is because Romney dissed the UK during the Olympics the buffoon doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

Damn Obama has lost the lead to Romney in Florida with more than 50% of the vote in, and Romney is gaining on him in Ohio. :undecided:

Rep can not win without Ohio.

Obama still ahead 57% to 42% in Ohio with 13% of the vote in.

Why not add a poll in this thread ? Who will win ? Would be great to see what's the general consensus of PDF members.

Damn Obama has lost the lead to Romney in Florida with more than 50% of the vote in, and Romney is gaining on him in Ohio. :undecided:

Obama still ahead 52% to 48% in Ohio with 13% of the vote in.

If Romney wins both Ohio and Florida he is in real good shape.

Back
Top Bottom