What's new

U.S. Intelligence: China's Stealth Fighter Deployment in 2018!

Be careful now...Overestimation carries the possibility of being in error and to the Chinese fanboys here, while the US is wrong in many things, this is the one thing the US cannot -- simply cannot -- be wrong. If you persist in even implying that the US is in error, thereby implying this as-yet seen Chinese 'stealth' fighter aircraft may be inferior to the F-22, you are a racist harboring a colonialist hatred for the Chinese people.

:lol: but seriously, how can someone misinterpret such a straightforward question into something that twisted that you speak of? I don't think that even supposed 'fanboys' would find a serious question like this as a jeer or a taunt ! :)

Besides, Swiss haven't ever conquered or colonized any country in Asia or Africa nor are ever interested in meddling with any other country. Why would we have any "imperialist" hate for Chinese?

Last edited:
Let hope we do have hands in this project too..........:pakistan::china:
Does any Pakistani member have a valid link or a source that shows Pakistani contribution into the project? It would be nice if any of you can provide such a source since nothing of the sort is mentioned anywhere on the internet or in any newspapers here (or for that matter in middle east that I frequently travel to).

I don't think this is a joint venture since judging by Pakistan's acceptance of a soft loan from China for their JF-17 joint venture fighter. If there was indeed a joint venture with an amount of money saved for it, don't you think that your Government would have allotted them for the serial production of your new JF-17 fighter aircraft?

It would have been a logical step.

1) It would seem that your stance on China's fifth generation fighter is fairly pro-India and anti-China, similar to that of a Wikipedian I have come across. It is noteworthy that the FGFA is planned to be inducted in 2018, falsifying the following statement:

For heaven's sake, get over your jingoism and read what I have written once again. Where have I mentioned anything about India getting upper advantage over China? They are official partners to Russia in the PAK FA programme and that is a written, proven fact unlike most of the news here which is only speculation. Where does this make me India-favouring?

On the contrary, why don't you provide me a Chinese source rather than worship the American intelligence whenever it favours a news of China and dissociate from it whenever it criticizes anything about China? For further reference you might want to read Mr. A.V's post number #58.

2) If you knew about the aviation industry in question as you purportly sound to know about then you'd realize that unlike India, the Chinese don't publicize their projects to deflect media speculation and ease Taiwan's fear, which often results in arms purchase. I ROLFed:

I don't know about China's aviation industry so well, my dear man. Why do you think I bothered to come into this thread and the likes of it in first place? Thanks for clearing anyway.

3) I am dubious of your intent in the comment, but you should take note that the J-XX IOC date was disclosed by a Senior Deputy in a publicized interview, on national television. It was a very uncommon gesture and surprised many. Given that Dep He was quoted on 2017-2019, 2018 is quite plausible.

Kindly stop being paranoid of Westerners. You live among a Western society in Canada.

Last edited:
No i think ur underestimating the Russian Navy...

Not one of the ships I mentioned are old ones...All of them are new designs that are constantly being improved upon.

And yes tonnage has a very important role...then according to u even a corvette matches a destroyer in all except tonnnage.

Displacement defines how many land attack missiles u r gonna carry,hw many anti-ship missiles-the air defnse missiles etc.

Even though China has the potential to beat the Russian Navy in the future now its nowhere the Russians at present.

Nobody can predict the future my friend....Russia has been there,done that..So dont under-estimate them

Fine that s ok with me.....because im not a Russian and i dont care.

But i just wanted to clarify abt the rocket and surface-fleet...thx

i think u are forgetting that PLAN has twice the no of ships as russian navy

i think u are forgetting that PLAN has twice the no of ships as russian navy

I never forgot abt the quantity..Quantity in everything Chinese are the first...I was talking abt the quality to him.

For heaven's sake, get over your jingoism and read what I have written once again. Where have I mentioned anything about India getting upper advantage over China? They are official partners to Russia in the PAK FA programme and that is a written, proven fact unlike most of the news here which is only speculation. Where does this make me India-favouring?

On the contrary, why don't you provide me a Chinese source rather than worship the American intelligence whenever it favours a news of China and dissociate from it whenever it criticizes anything about China? For further reference you might want to read Mr. A.V's post number #58.

I don't know about China's aviation industry so well, my dear man. Why do you think I bothered to come into this thread and the likes of it in first place? Thanks for clearing anyway.

Kindly stop being paranoid of Westerners. You live among a Western society in Canada.

Sir, you are not a westerner. You are an Indian. Your diction complements it. I know my kind when I read their writing.

Parashurama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Parashurama (Sanskrit: परशुराम, Paraśurāma) (also known as Parasurama, Bhṛgupati, Bhargava, Bhargava Rāma, Jamadagnya (Sanskrit: जामदज्ञ्य़) as Jamadagni's son), a Brahmin, the sixth avatar of Vishnu, belongs to the Treta yuga, and is the son of Jamadagni and Renuka.

Last edited:
Sir, you are not a westerner. You are an Indian. Your diction complements it. I know my kind when I read their writing.

Parashurama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Parashurama (Sanskrit: परशुराम, Paraśurāma) (also known as Parasurama, Bhṛgupati, Bhargava, Bhargava Rāma, Jamadagnya (Sanskrit: जामदज्ञ्य़) as Jamadagni's son), a Brahmin, the sixth avatar of Vishnu, belongs to the Treta yuga, and is the son of Jamadagni and Renuka.
I am a Hindu. Not an Indian. If you had a spark of common sense you would understand that there are Hindus around the world that are not Indians Just as Buddhists that originate in India but today are mainly in China, Korea, South East Asia and Japan. And FYI you are a Chinese not a Canadian.

Kindly, don't derail the thread because you are ignorant. Now get back to the topic.

Just incase you still didn't understand, here is something for you:

http://krishna.ch/deutsch.html

Last edited:
I am a Hindu. Not an Indian. If you had a spark of common sense you would understand that there are Hindus around the world that are not Indians Just as Buddhists that originate in India but today are mainly in China, Korea, South East Asia and Japan. And FYI you are a Chinese not a Canadian.

Kindly, don't derail the thread because you are ignorant. Now get back to the topic

Kind sir, I don't stand behind another country's flag to stretch my point across. I feel insulted that you branded me Chinese. My name is Al Orlean. If you wish to phone me, I will kindly give you my phone number in British Columbia. It would appear that you believe anyone who trolls Indians is Chinese. That is not true. In the Canadian society the Chinese are superior to the Indians as a race. The moment you try to compare yourself with the Chinese, it urges me to troll you. The same goes for the Japanese. I troll Chinese who feel that they aren't inferior to Japanese. I really don't adore the Russians though. So, I troll them anyway.

Last edited:
Kind sir, I don't stand behind another country's flag to stretch my point across. I feel insulted that you branded me Chinese. My name is Al Orlean. If you wish to phone me, I will kindly give you my phone number in British Columbia. It would appear that anyone who trolls Indians are Chinese. That is not true. In the Canadian society the Chinese are superior to the Indians as a race. The moment you try to compare yourselve with the Chinese urgs me to troll you. The same goes for the Japanese. I troll Chinese who don't believe that they are inferior to Japanese. I really don't adore the Russians though. So, I troll them anyway.
I was merely comparing you with a similar statement that you called me an Indian without knowing who I am. I apologize for my harsh words but seriously, this has been one of the many times people here think of me as some 10 year old Indian kid who would pose as a European.

Most Hindus around the world have Sanskrit names, including those non-Indians that have adopted Hinduism.

Since you say that you are a Canadian, I am surprised you don't know about non-Indian Hindus worldwide. There's a considerable size of Canadian Hindu population that is of Canadian and American origin. Just as other faiths are adopted by non-native people of the land, so has Hinduism spread.

If I were indeed an Indian and was having the intent to play immature childish games, don't you think I could have simply chosen a random Deutsche or English username and joined this forum?

In the Canadian society the Chinese are superior to the Indians as a race.

I smell racism in your statement, my man. Every race is equal to one another and no one is superior to another. No white is superior to Asians or Indians or Africans and no East Asian is superior to South Asians.

Now shall we get back to the topic or do you want to continue interviewing me? My details are on my profile.

Dnt knw anything

bt INSHALLAH in future i will fly this bird..

Back
Top Bottom