What's new

U.S. Intelligence: China's Stealth Fighter Deployment in 2018!

The best US intelligence sources on Chinese weapons systems are Chinese internet forums and satellites. Chinese PLA has certain press people releasing limited information to the Chinese military fans or journalists. The CAC 5thG fighter prototypes are in the ground tests. The maiden fight has to be in this year in order to be inducted in 2015-2016.:china::cheers::china:

Last edited:

Buddy type 52 is an advanced destroyer..agreed..but please look at their counterparts in the Russian Navy..Still u believe PLAN surface fleet is better..?

Kirov class battlecruiser - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Slava class cruiser - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Udaloy class destroyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

and im not adding the AC Admiral Kuznetzov to this list since China doesnt have a AC.

U conviniently left out this category...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_super_heavy_lift_launch_systems

In fact China is not even in the list....
Even though the Energia is retired the fact is was there indicated that the Russians have the capability.

And even among the list u gave,LongMarch 5 which u have indicated is still under development while the Russian Proton has 293 sucessful launches.
So at present China doesnt have a better rocket than Russia.
The best rocket China has till now is Longmarch 3B which can put 5500 kg in GTO.

ao333...my friend compare the swedish funding and r&d to China.
If Swedes can do it why are you so skeptical of abilities of China, i am sure next decade belongs to China might even partially over take europe in key areas.

Hi
Chinese have made a tremendous headway in technology over the years and they are going strong, i wont be surprised if they will have this bird ready before 2018.
Its not the thread to discuss russian tech Vs Chinese, but the way Chinese are pursuing their indigenous program's is a proof of the fact that they dont need russian assistance anymore, if China wanted a carrier like Verat they could have poured more money than Indians to acquire one, same goes for pak-fa. so this talk that China wont be able to overtake Russian tech is too subjective while the facts of Chinese progress are too obvious to be ignored

pics.jpg

XXJ.jpg

1stealthchengdudcgxz3.jpg

Buddy type 52 is an advanced destroyer..agreed..but please look at their counterparts in the Russian Navy..Still u believe PLAN surface fleet is better..?

Kirov class battlecruiser - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Slava class cruiser - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Udaloy class destroyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

and im not adding the AC Admiral Kuznetzov to this list since China doesnt have a AC.

U conviniently left out this category...

Comparison of super heavy lift launch systems - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In fact China is not even in the list....
Even though the Energia is retired the fact is was there indicated that the Russians have the capability.

And even among the list u gave,LongMarch 5 which u have indicated is still under development while the Russian Proton has 293 sucessful launches.
So at present China doesnt have a better rocket than Russia.
The best rocket China has till now is Longmarch 3B which can put 5500 kg in GTO.

I think you are somewhat misinformed regarding the Russian Navy. It is erroneous to compare ships by displacement. Soviet cruisers are several decades ago. Some are even built in the 70s. Russian surface ships have not been making technological progress for the last 2 decades. The intergrated systems are nearly obsolete compared to modern combat systems. It would not surprise me if PLAN's AC will have more advanced stolen/copied/reverse-engineered systems compared to the Kuznetzov.

As for heavy lifters, neither Russia nor China has 10ton+ heavy lifters in service. However, both have them planned. I think the Chinese one is in 2014, and the Russian one, which has a lower payload is well after 2020.

In the end, I don't really care about which one is stronger. It's just the thought of China having 4x Russia's economy and 9x the people that frightens me.

Last edited:
I think you are somewhat misinformed regarding the Russian Navy. It is erroneous to compare ships by displacement. Soviet cruisers are several decades ago. Some are even built in the 70s. Russian surface ships have not been making technological progress for the last 2 decades. The intergrated systems are nearly obsolete compared to modern combat systems. It would not surprise me if PLAN's AC will have more advanced stolen/copied/reverse-engineered systems compared to the Kuznetzov.

No i think ur underestimating the Russian Navy...

Not one of the ships I mentioned are old ones...All of them are new designs that are constantly being improved upon.

And yes tonnage has a very important role...then according to u even a corvette matches a destroyer in all except tonnnage.

Displacement defines how many land attack missiles u r gonna carry,hw many anti-ship missiles-the air defnse missiles etc.

Even though China has the potential to beat the Russian Navy in the future now its nowhere the Russians at present.

As for heavy lifters, neither Russia nor China has 10ton+ heavy lifters in service. However, both have them planned. I think the Chinese one is in 2014, and the Russian one, which has a lower payload is well after 2020.

Nobody can predict the future my friend....Russia has been there,done that..So dont under-estimate them

In the end, I don't really care about which one is stronger. It's just the thought of China having 4x Russia's economy and 9x the people that frightens me.

Fine that s ok with me.....because im not a Russian and i dont care.

But i just wanted to clarify abt the rocket and surface-fleet...thx

very very strange phenomenon here

1. aus air power says ow good the new sukhoi su35 is and members here answer thats propaganda to get F-22 and carlo knopp is a hired agent...

2. same US mlitary analyst says that they need F-22 because china is building a fighter by 2018 and members here jump around as if the fighter is flying and set for production ........

nice neutral views .... and contrasting jingo dance .... well done

nice dreaming....
wikipedi is a biased source
aus air power is hired agency only reliable source is the US when then are supporting Pakistan with funds otherwise they are also false and are in bed with the indians .....
nice

congrats to china we will see when it flies ........ with pics and videos as you can now see with the PAKFA,F-35

2018 = Chinese indigenous 5th

2018 = Indian imported 5th

Before the Indians here start burning down my house, I have only one thing to say:

FGFA will be made in Russia.

PS: Did Wolf just take an average of Deputy He's [2017-2019] IOC date?

ignorance is a bliss not always

FGFA will not be in production by 2018.......because paper planes dont fly unless offcourse its made in china .....

Back
Top Bottom