What's new

U.S. Intelligence: China's Stealth Fighter Deployment in 2018!

So if it gonna operational by 2018 as per USA

then when will its prototype take first flight.?

don't get surprised if next year US Defense Secretary Robert Gates says that China "is projected to have fifth-generation aircraft by 2012" ... ha ha ha. :china:

Hmm.. Someone is lobbying for more funding for F-22 Raptors.

Yep! That is what this assesment is all about. Remember the Soviet Cold War era?? US Analysts and intelligence routinely over estimated the Soviet capability purposely to ensure continued funding for critical armament programs. Star Wars was one of them!

Speeder, i guarantee you "old man" is watching, planning on how to troll this thread while on the other hand busying doing experiment with his new toy "purple pump":azn::yahoo:

who is that old man? is he any comedian... ha ha ha. :chilli:

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Looks like they want more F-22's in their Air force....

looks like we are on the right track also... ha ha ha. :china:

2018 = Chinese indigenous 5th

2018 = Indian imported 5th

Before the Indians here start burning down my house, I have one thing to say:

FGFA will be made in Russia.

PS: Did Wolf just take an average of Deputy He's [2017-2019] IOC date?

FGFA is a joint project by India and Russia which is developed in Russia....Please don't ask me for links there are enough of them in this forum allready... :lol:

who is that old man? is he any comedian... ha ha ha. :chilli: QUOTE]

Old man ? oh, he is our bread and butter lover boy, he here to keep us happy, you will see soon.:p:hang2:

he is patiently waiting at the roof top in front of Wayne Ulman's office building as we speak, a pump in one hand, a sniper rifle in the other...:smitten:

Can we stick the Chinese 5th generation fighter topic and not making fun of Gambit,and Pakistanis complain that Indians are trolling and diverting the thread...

OK... since i am a new on this forum, i don't know all members... but i will surely enjoy his comedy... ha ha ha. :cheers:

Hey bro, you are located in India ? how things going there ? its nice to have a Chinese living in India, may be you should share some of your experience there with us, an engineer work for some Chinese firm ?:cheers::china:

makes sense as US facing delays in F-35.So they are going for bird in hand.....More F-22s now and perhaps more potent or at least economical F-22 Bs. US will certainly be able to build a more advanced raptor as they also have their hands on F-35 tech.

Back
Top Bottom