What's new

U.S. Intelligence: China's Stealth Fighter Deployment in 2018!

bias is relative. for example i never talked about DF-21 being able to hit US ships because its existence has never been confirmed or denied by the government and only the US has info on it.

This is a laugh...

This is what you boys look like now that someone's racism is turned against you whereas you either supported or turned a blind eye to the same when it was directed towards someone else you do not like...

crybaby.jpg

It is too late to call for his expulsion. He tested you and by either support or indifference the first time around -- you failed. Everyone now knows your hypocrisy.

TAZ.jpg

Raving lunatic is bad for the forum.

You want to keep the raving lunatic around for your own selfish political purposes. He makes you and ptldM3 look mild and reasonable in comparison. That is not a good justification to lower the minimum social standards of civility for our forum.

You want to keep the raving lunatic around for your own selfish political purposes. [B]He makes you and ptldM3 look mild [/B]and reasonable in comparison. That is not a good justification to lower the minimum social standards of civility for our forum.[/quote]

What did i do? I have only had one run in with you and it was when you were posting your copy and paste jobs trying to prove that Russian technology sucks and Chinese technology is great, in any case you instigated it, and ao333 isn't the only member that has used racial rhetoric, i'v had many Chinese members use racial slures against me and i really don't remember anyone comming to my defence infact it's usually the opposite.

You want to keep the raving lunatic around for your own selfish political purposes. He makes you and ptldM3 look mild and reasonable in comparison. That is not a good justification to lower the minimum social standards of civility for our forum.
You mean he was not a 'raving lunatic' as long as he confine his racism to non-Chinese members? :lol:

What did i do? I have only had one run in with you and it was when you were posting your copy and paste jobs trying to prove that Russian technology sucks and Chinese technology is great, in any case you instigated it, and ao333 isn't the only member that has used racial rhetoric, i'v had many Chinese members use racial slures against me and i really don't remember anyone comming to my defence infact it's usually the opposite.
And they probably profusely thanked each other for it...:rolleyes:

That's not the way that I remember it. I thought it was the other way around. However, I should amend my statement to acknowledge that gambit is definitely more anti-China than you. Also, ao333 makes gambit look like a tame household cat.

By the way, though I may have disagreed with your views, I have never made a personal attack against you. Furthermore, I don't recall slurs against you in the threads that I've read in this sub-forum.

Otherwise, I would have come to your defense. Personal attacks do not strengthen arguments. To the contrary, personal attacks are an indication that the debater has nothing more intelligent to say.

That's not the way that I remember it. I thought it was the other way around. However, I should amend my statement to acknowledge that gambit is definitely more anti-China than you are. Also, ao333 makes gambit look like a tame household cat.

No, it wasn't the other way around, i stumbled across the thread, and in it you were posting articals how Russia is a failure militarily but thats not important as it was long ago. And who said i'm anti China, i may not agree with all of China's policies but rarely do i get into Chinas's bussines, almost never actually. I also don't agree with all of Russia's policies, certainly i'm not anti Russia, i also may not agree with what many Chinese members on this forum say but anti China? Most of the time i'm quite, and i stay away shouting matches but every once in a while when someone has something bad to say about Russia i express my opinions, most of the time i'm reasonable but if the person is being unreasonable and taking cheap shot than i will stop being nice guy.

By the way, though I may have disagreed with your views, I have never made a personal attack against you. Furthermore, I don't recall slurs against you in the threads that I've read in this sub-forum.

I never said you did.

Otherwise, I would have come to your defense. Personal attacks do not strengthen arguments. To the contrary, personal attacks are an indication that the debater has nothing more intelligent to say.

That's good to know but many members here wouldn't, it's like a coint, sometimes it flip your way and everything is great, and sometimes it doesn't.

Last edited:
Wow Mr. Sherlock Holmes. I am impressed. Surely, the MSS would be invincible if it is run by the likes of you. All hail the great detective. :rolleyes:

Please stop derailing the thread and let us get back to the topic.

i'v had many Chinese members use racial slures against me and i really don't remember anyone comming to my defence infact it's usually the opposite.

hmm,that's becoming juicy...:D

An example please.

hmm,that's becoming juicy...:D

An example please.

Skinhead, vodka guzzler, racist, Russian women are whores, curcus bear, rapist, Russians are dogs, Russians are murderers....any many more. Is it juicy :D

And they are the ones that always start it too by bringing in Russia into everything.

Anyways back to the J-XX this is not therapy hour.

Last edited:
we've faced many racist attacks as well. just report their posts.

at the very least, the older members have not been racist to russia.

Skinhead, vodka guzzler, racist, Russian women are whores, curcus bear, rapist, Russians are dogs, Russians are murderers....any many more. Is it juicy :D

^^ juicy and so true! :tup: :smitten:

But seriously, I mean really ???!!!

wtf

so we r in race racing ??????

:lol:

Ha ha. This thread brings back memories. I was trying to get "ao333" banned and it worked, but only for a while. :what: I wouldn't take things too seriously. Things blow over and everyone has learned to coexist comfortably.

Back
Top Bottom