What's new

U.S. Intelligence: China's Stealth Fighter Deployment in 2018!

seriously, what's this japanese superiority BS? your name hirohito or something?

heres a very simple way to distinguish who is really superior:

can japan fight a war with the US and win? no? then stfu because we've done it twice.

whose country is occupied? not ours.

can japan send a man into space or make a top 5 supercomputer? no? then stfu, we've done it.

japan has many areas in which it is better than china. but saying that japanese are racially superior to chinese? hell no.

we have areas in which we're better than japan as well, if we look only at those can we say that china is superior to japan?

seriously, what's this japanese superiority BS? your name hirohito or something?

heres a very simple way to distinguish who is really superior:

can japan fight a war with the US and win? no? then stfu because we've done it twice.

whose country is occupied? not ours.

can japan send a man into space or make a top 5 supercomputer? no? then stfu, we've done it.

japan has many areas in which it is better than china. but saying that japanese are racially superior to chinese? hell no.

we have areas in which we're better than japan as well, if we look only at those can we say that china is superior to japan?

1) Korea was a tie; Russia and China only sent weapons and aid in Vietnam. US did lost though, but not to China.

2) Taiwan doesn't count? OK

3) Japan sent a probe to Venus. It's pointless to make supercomputers if you can't make wafers or CPUs. Japan can do both and make the world's fastest CPU. http://www.infoniac.com/hi-tech/japanese-company-creates-worlds-fastest-cpu.html

Japan sent a probe to Venus. It's pointless to make supercomputers if you can't make wafers or CPUs. Japan can do both and make the world's fastest CPU. http://www.infoniac.com/hi-tech/japanese-company-creates-worlds-fastest-cpu.html

Sending a man into space and returning them safely is a much more technologically demanding and difficult feat than sending a probe to venus.

Who says Chinese can't design and fabricate chips.

Loongson chips are China's domestic cpu's and have been used to make a completely domestic supercomputer, and mainland China has plenty of foundries.

In 2009, 7 of the top 17 semiconductor foundries (by sales) were in han chinese countries (China & Taiwan).

If the link you provided is true, then Japan may be able to manufacture the worlds fastest CPU (at 128 billion calcs/s) - but the world has moved away from CPU speed.
GPU's are substantially a lot more powerful - even my desktop GPU is capable of achieving 1,200 billion calcs/s.

Sending a man into space and returning them safely is a much more technologically demanding and difficult feat than sending a probe to venus.

Who says Chinese can't design and fabricate chips.

Loongson chips are China's domestic cpu's and have been used to make a completely domestic supercomputer, and mainland China has plenty of foundries.

In 2009, 7 of the top 17 semiconductor foundries (by sales) were in han chinese countries (China & Taiwan).

If the link you provided is true, then Japan may be able to manufacture the worlds fastest CPU (at 128 billion calcs/s) - but the world has moved away from CPU speed.
GPU's are substantially a lot more powerful - even my desktop GPU is capable of achieving 1,200 billion calcs/s.

I am tired of telling every Chinese person this story. Loongson can only design chips, a French-Italian company fabricates them.

Loongson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look in the right column chart.

Last edited:
I am tired of telling every chink this story. Loongson can only design chips, a French-Italian company fabricates them.

It's time to ban this loser!

And Gambit, for your information Chinese weren't cheering this loser's advocation of "Killing Gooks". We left him alone to express himself, as it exposes to the world there are many of his type lying around --- just many are closet racists.

It's time to ban this loser!

And Gambit, for your information Chinese weren't cheering this loser's advocation of "Killing Gooks". We left him alone to express himself, as it exposes to the world there are many of his type lying around --- just many are closet racists.
He expresses himself just fine. The Chinese fanboys' refusal to condemn his racist remarks back then now make your outrage opportunistic and hypocritical when it is directed against you. It is too late to call for his expulsion. You made your bed with him then, now live with him...:lol:

I am tired of telling every chink this story. Loongson can only design chips, a French-Italian company fabricates them.

Please add my name to the list of people calling for "ao333's" ban. I support Speeder 2 and SinoIndusFriendship. ao333 has violated forum rules and he's out of control. It is one thing to overlook ONE transgression if he wants to call everyone in the China sub-forum a "gook." Everybody deserves a second chance. However, he is now a repeat offender with his latest "chink" remark.

I am concerned about the image of this forum that we all share and love. There is a large number of guest viewers and those people are potential future members of this forum. Unless we remove the cancer, ao333, from our forum, guest viewers will avoid our forum. The popularity and relevance of the forum will decrease significantly. Furthermore, the reputation of our forum will nosedive due to ao333's failure to adhere to minimum social norms.

The forum is going downhill because of ao333's lack of civility and social standards. I have never called for someone's expulsion, but ao333's violations clearly warrant a ban.

Last edited:
^^ ao is most likely half-Japanese (evidently apparent by most of his recent posts as far as I can see), hence by definition, contains some Han Chinese DNA. That's why I repeatedly tolerated him. Talking about self-hate, gambit looks like a picnic compared with this guy.

Gambit has some real points behind his messages, despite having to filter it through US propaganda.

this guy is just a useless racist.

Just because Loongson decide to use a French-Italian company to fabricate the chips, does not mean China doesn't have the capability to fabricate chips themselves:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundry_model#Foundry_sales_leaders_by_year

As you can see, 4 of the worlds top 17 foundries are in China.

Please add my name to the list of people calling for "ao333's" ban. I support Speeder 2 and SinoIndusFriendship. ao333 has violated forum rules and he's out of control. It is one thing to overlook ONE transgression if he wants to call everyone in the China sub-forum a "gook." Everybody deserves a second chance. However, he is now a repeat offender with his latest "chink" remark.

I am concerned about the image of this forum that we all share and love. There is a large number of guest viewers and those people are potential future members of this forum. Unless we remove the cancer, ao333, from our forum, guest viewers will avoid our forum. The popularity and relevance of the forum will decrease significantly. Furthermore, the reputation of our forum will nosedive due to ao333's failure to adhere to minimum social norms.

The forum is going downhill because of ao333's lack of civility and social standards. I have never called for someone's expulsion, but ao333's violations clearly warrant a ban.
This is a laugh...

This is what you boys look like now that someone's racism is turned against you whereas you either supported or turned a blind eye to the same when it was directed towards someone else you do not like...

crybaby.jpg

It is too late to call for his expulsion. He tested you and by either support or indifference the first time around -- you failed. Everyone now knows your hypocrisy.

Back
Top Bottom