What's new

U.S.: India prepared for strike on Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Indians, because I know so many Indians who hate Pakistan. And I won't let them live a minute. I will chase them all the time until they run back to India.

Have you heard of a brawl in Germany where 6 Indian citizens where beaten up so they had to go to hospital? Well, I was one of them who beat up an Indian and I'm proud

Here is one of them I beat only him up, total 19 persons were involved:

img.stern.de/_content/59/57/595707/Hetzjagd008_600.jpg

Bro , why did u beat em up?

You can not justify the group's terrorist activities just because they did some good work during emergencies. I dont understand this logic of the people of pakistan.
Let me ask you one question : do you guys put religion first or nation?

If tomo. something like this goes on in India ....call it RSS tries to create something like LeT in india, the people of india will not think twice to **** them off.
Whole world gets the proof that the JuD and LeT are just the two parts of a coin..why do you wait for us to provide the proof. The activity is going on @ ur soil ..is it difficult enough for GoP to get the proof and act fast before it becomes the cancer?

I guess its the time for people of pakistan to stand up and speak and stand by their Democratic Government before it gets too late.

Who is justifying the act of the group? To many of the people living in AK, Northern Pakistan, the memory of the earthquake and immediate help that came by way of JUD is still fresh. People of Pakistan want to see what proof you guys have against these people before the state goes after these folks. We have been bitten by false accusations in the past including the Samjhota express deal. Just like Indians instinctively point fingers at Pakistan for any act of violence, people of Pakistan also look at most of these accusations with suspicion.

Secondly, before you give me an example of RSS, do you think that India would move against RSS and their shenanigans only at the claims of Pakistan? Would India not want some proof? Or is the desire to roll over all this in the style of the US who went into Iraq without any proof and on flimsy basis post 9/11?

Pakistani government is helping out. Pakistani nation does not condone the killing of the innocent people in India, however before if India and the world have overwhelming evidence, what is holding them back from sharing it? Give it to the Americans and we will move. Some of these people have already been held up. Now do you want us to open up a Guantanamo Bay like prison and hold them in there indefinitely without proof? I am sure some can be held for extended periods, but does that really resolve this issue?

I told you, I am only 16 but I will chase any Indian and kill him. Germans also hate Indians and i and my German friends together will chase them out of Germany! Pakistan Zindabad!:pakistan:

And what happens when the German Nazis chase us Pakistanis out of there?

That will not happen, I am in a group, called "Nationaler Widerstand" and I often beat some Indians. I don't look South Asian you know? I look more like a greek or someone from portugal, you understand?

BUT MY COUNTRY IS PAKISTAN!!!:pakistan:

That will not happen, I am in a group, called "Nationaler Widerstand" and I often beat some Indians. I don't look South Asian you know? I look more like a greek or someone from portugal, you understand?

:hitwall::hitwall::taz::bounce:

My dear Greek God,

Have pity on us mere mortals.

hmm..lots of heated discussion and slangs ...lets come back to topic.

India CAN'T be soo stupid to strike pakistan... it will be a loss - loss play for us.

Instead we ( India ) should take the following steps:

1. Identify the major export items of Pakistan (like Basmati rice, carpets, etc) and provide zero export tax or even subsidise them for export from India. Hurt Pakistan on the export front.

2. Identify the major countries providing arms to Pakistan and arm twist them. Tell Brazil and Germany (currently planning to supply massive defense items to Pakistan) that it will impact their ability to invest in India. Tell Germany that retail license to Metro will be off and other existing projects will be in jeopardy.

3. Incidentally, after the arrival of Coke and Pepsi in China, the human rights violations of China are not talked about much by US government organs. Think it is a coincidence? Unless we use our markets to arm-twist arms exporters to Pakistan, we will not achieve our objectives.

4. Tell American companies that for every 5% increase in FDI limit for them, their government needs to reduce equipping Pakistan by $5 billion. That is real politics, not whining. Let us remember that funds are in desperate search of emerging markets and not the other way about. Let us also remember that international economics is politics by another name.

5. Create assets to print/distribute their currency widely inside their country. To some extent, Telgi types can be used to outsource this activity. Or just drop their notes in remote areas.

6. Pressurise IMF to add additional conditionality to the loans given to them or at least do not vote for their loans.

7. Create assets within Pakistan to destabilise Karachi stock market - it is already in a shambles.

8. Cricket and Bollywood are the opium of the Indian middle classes. Both have been adequately manipulated/ controlled by the D-company since the eighties. Chase the D-company money in cricket/ Bollywood and punish by burning D-assets in India instead of trying to have them auctioned by the IT department when nobody comes to bid for it.

9. Provide for capital punishment to those who fund terror and help in that. We have the division in the finance ministry to monitor money laundering, etc. It is important that terror financing is taken seriously and fully integrated into money laundering monitoring systems and this division is provided with much larger budget and human resources. And it should coordinate with RAW.

10. Encourage and allow scientists/ academicians/ elites of Pakistan to opt for Indian passport and widely publicise that fact since it will hurt their self-respect and dignity. There will be a long queue to get Indian passports — many will jump to get our passport — since they will not be stopped at international airports. It is rumoured that Adnan Sami wants one. Do not give passports to all — make it a prized possession. Let it hurt the army- and ISI-controlled country. This one step will destroy their identity and self-confidence.

11. Discourage companies from India from investing in Pakistan, particularly IT companies, till Pakistan stops exporting its own IT (international terrorism).

12. The target is the terror central, and if there are elements helping them here then they also should be punished — irrespective of religious labels. If Pakistan is dismantled and the idea of Pakistan is gone, many of our domestic issues will also be sorted out.

Let me see how Pakistan will react :devil:

Chanakya123 u seem to be another hero u should be working for your gov atleast u against the war i give u that much but other ideas u got seem to be really funny keep dreaming boss better luck next !! :crazy: :what:

What about your Group friends? Do they know you're a Pakistani? :what:

Of course they know!

But we aren't such a Nazi group you think of, we only beat up some jews and indians and albans.

In our gang there are also Irani and Saudi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom