What's new

U.S.: India prepared for strike on Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut the f uck up you poor bengali, you want to tell me something about my country?! Everyone who doesn't want the destruction of Gay Nation India isn't a muslim! :sniper: Traitors

What was that supposed to be? Honestly, you should be banned right away. I don't like India in general either, but I'm sick of people saying "If you don't want so-and-so you're not a true muslim." Please, just stop that and your swearing.

Try to have a civilized and mature conversation. It's not very difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:
not so clean Pakistani forum with all the cussing you're doing. FYI, I'm a proud Lahori.

I will never talk normal to black indian bastards, maybe you are not tamir but a tamil and an indian agent in a clean pakistani forum?
:guns:India

Mr.Bomb(ay) : Do you realize that this is a Pakistani forum and your nature of language does not bode well on our nation & country.

This is our forum and one must realize that Indians are our visitors. There are mods who can edit their postings if it goes out of hand, as several other brothers has rightly mentioned, that it is not nice to curse and degrade even our enemy, if he is a visitor / mehman. This is the true spirit of Islam, Sir.

Plus there are visitors of many other nationalities including ladies / sisters, would like them to read vulgarity ? I am sure any true Pakistani will not do that.

I'm not fond of India either but I think this guy is either a troll or just :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh welcome back!

Have you ever thought of having a reasonable, non-inflammatory moniker and contributing to the forum seriously and without abuse?

Last edited:
I'll behave but tell me , is there any forum on the internet where I can abuse and curse?

My whole family is a family of army, almost everyone has to do something with the army and I am getting banned, shame on you, Fake Pakistanis!

I'll behave but tell me , is there any forum on the internet where I can abuse and curse?

My whole family is a family of army, almost everyone has to do something with the army and I am getting banned, shame on you, Fake Pakistanis!

HaHaHaHa Go on youtube and make abusive videos of Indians like they make about us and curse them out on youtube. :enjoy:

HaHaHaHa Go on youtube and make abusive videos of Indians like they make about us and curse them out on youtube. :enjoy:

Shall I tell u something true? Those Indian comments on Youtube make me angry and nothing else.
:pakistan:

I already did it and I got some murder attempts of some stupid Indians, but relax, they can only talk :azn:

What happened during 2001 ...didnt we provide u enough proof and what happened afterwards?
?

neway...the discussion may go on and on. but one thing we shud avoid is STOP BLAMING game and start acting. If GoP acts honestly i dont see why the relation of the two countries wont grow in future.

PS** Please dont start again with where is the proof and all...

Proof is the prime requirement which India is not willing to provide.

No proof was provided in 2001 nor in Mumbai attacks.
The world leaders also accept this fact saying Indians are still investigating hence there are no proofs to share.
2001 false flag is even questioned by Indian intellectuals.
There were many questions at that time and there are many questions in Mumbai case which are still pending for logical reply by Indians.

coming back to west front....they were opportunistic and they will be like that. its we stupid who fall in trap. I very much respect American bcz they are the most patriotic people in this world. they have no other target except thr country's benefit.
Whats happening in Afganistan , is the problem created by them only and now when they are not capable of handling these with pakistan ..they want india to involve ? ( its just may be one of the possibilities....) i wont be surprised if something comes out towards tht....

Many non-state journalists in West also highlighted this points in their writing.
Mumbai attacks seem to be part of larger game.

this guy is sick!!! lol..but i like him :p:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom