What's new

U.S.: India prepared for strike on Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bezerk, why don't you adopt this kid and make us all proud and happy.
Back to topic now please.

Thanks!

If you don't have any response to Constructive Criticism, than better try not responding to it in the first place. Or simply, delete it. But don't get personal to such an extent.

And for that reason you are under this impression that somehow you're above all the other individuals who aren't "Blessed" with your Sophistication?

This forum is MORE than just a defence forum for Pakistan army. Out of over 12,000 members, we know that not more than 100 members are currently active in participating in the active debates. For most of them who aren't active as much as the other members, it's a way to feel close to home (Specially for the people who live abroad). If we aren't going to return the favour of our high level of "Sophistication" to our young ones, than how do you expect those certain individuals to act according to YOUR high standards?

Lol. No point discussing this. Specially with you. I'll try not to respond to your "Sophisticated" mentality in this case.

i am NOT under any kind of impression and complex for that matter!
and also i am not DUE to return anything to those who are already spoilt at such a young age.i am not his tutor, i am not his NANNY or his grandmother!
do you get that??
why dont you talk to his parents personally if you are so concerned?you are his CARE TAKER!

If you don't have any response to Constructive Criticism, than better try not responding to it in the first place. Or simply, delete it. But don't get personal to such an extent.

I responded in a rational way explaining the psyche of this kid and his kind.
And also asked you to stick to the topic.

its you who's getting personal in THE FIRST PLACE!
and i'll appreciate if you keep your mouth shut and stop teaching me ok.

Given the chance, it would've been an honour. Maybe that way, they would've agreed to stop killing people and come out with their Indian Nationalities in hand :lol:

:lol: dude you have made a serious guy like me to laugh. Thank you buddy.

Everyone back on topic now before I use my bannig tantrum! :hitwall:

Errrr actually Indian strike…aaaaaa….that idiot German kid…errrrr…I mean Pakistan’s response….aaaaaaa….SORRY what were we discussing here??? :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom