What's new

U.S.: India prepared for strike on Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i bet all 16 year old kids have a complete understanding of how to behave rationally and positively on a Online Forum.

That's why we have this COMMUNITY so that we can help the immature ones shape into BETTER people who can respond in a more positive and civil way and take part in the debates like us.

More than half of the people here hate India just as much as that little kid. The only difference is that they KNOW how to deal with the anger. And that kid didn't.

most Indians actually dont love the Pakistanis either for the records. They just dont hate them and they want to convey that they are also normal people who want to go about with their lives. Unless its a hot babe of course ;)

ok so you know how old he is.probably know where he belongs??
well his language which is so not impressive tells his background.We're doing something very constructive here and BABYsitting is definitely not our job.why dont YOU give it a try?

He disclosed his age in this thread. Maybe you were too stuck up in your "zomg destroying dah image" concept and overlooked it.

And yes, i've already tried on my part and it's working. If you think that taking care of our own is babysitting, than that says alot more about you guys than it does about that immature kid.

Anyway, i won't respond on this issue anymore and will try and see if i can do something MORE on my own. You all can get back to the productive "Debates" that are taking place as of this moment.

Yeah as if we're SO famous in a POSITIVE way throughout the world right now that his petty comments would make the world stop lighting candles in our name.

The guy's 16 and full of anger. Instead of telling him how IMMATURE he is or how much full of HATE he is (Which he already knows), how many of you actually tried to PM him to try and change his mentality?

Yeah. Thought so. We're all Proud Pakistani's but if someone from our youth is way over the line, let's kick his *** out and ban his IP so that us INTELLECTS can have our modest conversations.

Selfish much?

i agree, already he is on my friend's list..lol..will try to convince him....but not sure...full of aggression...lol..

wish me luck guys..:cheesy:

He disclosed his age in this thread. Maybe you were too stuck up in your "zomg destroying dah image" concept and overlooked it.

And yes, i've already tried on my part and it's working. If you think that taking care of our own is babysitting, than that says alot more about you guys than it does about that immature kid.

Anyway, i won't respond on this issue anymore and will try and see if i can do something MORE on my own. You all can get back to the productive "Debates" that are taking place as of this moment.

well to tell you the truth i have been raised in a different environment.very sophisticated than you could ever imagine.been told to IGNORE the buggers and never abuse unreasonably and stick into inconsequential debates.

at this very moment, you seem to be more aggressive than a teenager could ever be!
and i don't peep into everyone's business and profile like you.never ever try to mess with me.and yes most of the time i just choose to overlook the "type"
you're caring so much about.

Yeah i bet all 16 year old kids have a complete understanding of how to behave rationally and positively on a Online Forum.

That's why we have this COMMUNITY so that we can help the immature ones shape into BETTER people who can respond in a more positive and civil way and take part in the debates like us.

More than half of the people here hate India just as much as that little kid. The only difference is that they KNOW how to deal with the anger. And that kid didn't.

Thats not our job to take over his parents duties. The kid lives in Germany for godsakes, he's access to free education and all the comfort his heart desires. He's probably bored and frustrated and wants attention.
But again its not our place to entertain him.

well to tell you thr truth i have been raised in a different environment.mre sophisticated than you could ever imagine.been told to IGNORE the buggers and and never abuse unreasonably and stick into inconsequential debates.

And for that reason you are under this impression that somehow you're above all the other individuals who aren't "Blessed" with your Sophistication?

This forum is MORE than just a defence forum for Pakistan army. Out of over 12,000 members, we know that not more than 100 members are currently active in participating in the active debates. For most of them who aren't active as much as the other members, it's a way to feel close to home (Specially for the people who live abroad). If we aren't going to return the favour of our high level of "Sophistication" to our young ones, than how do you expect those certain individuals to act according to YOUR high standards?

Lol. No point discussing this. Specially with you. I'll try not to respond to your "Sophisticated" mentality in this case.

maybe you should have been in the Taj to reason with the FELLOWS on November 26th.. You are that kinda guy ! aint you :enjoy:

maybe you should have been in the Taj to reason with the FELLOWS on November 26th.. You are that kinda guy ! aint you :enjoy:

Given the chance, it would've been an honour. Maybe that way, they would've agreed to stop killing people and come out with their Indian Nationalities in hand :lol:

I wonder where is this thread going..

by the way why can't we gather all the teenagers around on this Forum and teach 'em manners? we have a good bunch of babysitters here.they are willing to do it volunteerly:rolleyes2:

Bezerk, why don't you adopt this kid and make us all proud and happy.
Back to topic now please.

Thanks!

by the way why can't we gather all the teenagers around on this Forum and teach 'em manners? we have a good bunch of babysitters here.they are willing to do it volunteerly:rolleyes2:

You can start by teaching yourself for now. I'll take the rest :bounce:

Notice how the thread gets hijacked. That kid is obsessed with India and we are getting obsessed with him. We can start a thread about him and focus on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom