What's new

U.S.: India prepared for strike on Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Kerry has said, that there is no proof which is confirming a role of Pakistan in the BOMB BOMB BOMBAY incident.

I already did it and I got some murder attempts of some stupid Indians, but relax, they can only talk :azn:

Ok go on youtube and everywhere else on the net and try to be a Tamil or other ethnic groups of India and create hatred between Indians like they try to act Baloch or Pathan and try to create hatred between Pakistanis.

I'll behave but tell me , is there any forum on the internet where I can abuse and curse?

My whole family is a family of army, almost everyone has to do something with the army and I am getting banned, shame on you, Fake Pakistanis!

Jeez...are you sure you're not adopted? :disagree:
Don't ever disgrace Pak Army or my country!

Gosh!
i am hating this guy so much! he thinks he is a patriot?he is defaming Pakistan.seriously:tsk:

He can't help being what he or rather "it" is.
The German word is "Schweine" :lol:

His IP is banned now, we'll extend the range if he tried to come back. :sniper:

Gosh!
i am hating this guy so much! he thinks he is a patriot?he is defaming Pakistan.seriously:tsk:

Yeah as if we're SO famous in a POSITIVE way throughout the world right now that his petty comments would make the world stop lighting candles in our name.

The guy's 16 and full of anger. Instead of telling him how IMMATURE he is or how much full of HATE he is (Which he already knows), how many of you actually tried to PM him to try and change his mentality?

Yeah. Thought so. We're all Proud Pakistani's but if someone from our youth is way over the line, let's kick his *** out and ban his IP so that us INTELLECTS can have our modest conversations.

Selfish much?

He can't help being what he or rather "it" is.
The German word is "Schweine" :lol:

His IP is banned now, we'll extend the range if he tried to come back. :sniper:

haha:lol: thanks Neo:enjoy:

Yeah as if we're SO famous in a POSITIVE way throughout the world right now that his petty comments would make the world stop lighting candles in our name.

The guy's 16 and full of anger. Instead of telling him how IMMATURE he is or how much full of HATE he is (Which he already knows), how many of you actually tried to PM him to try and change his mentality?

Yeah. Thought so. We're all Proud Pakistani's but if someone from our youth is way over the line, let's kick his *** out and ban his IP so that us INTELLECTS can have our modest conversations.

Selfish much?

Yep! give him a glass of water and ask him to catch up with his breath.. Then make him sit in a shady place and feed him good food.. Then tell him Zen stories to make him realize the truth..

Sheesh man.

This is an online forum. He knows what happens. and thats why he sent the good bye message. :what:

I think India was preparing a strike on Pakistan but cancelled its Plan.
Anyway, we will nuke them, but first we have to bomb Rabwah!

Are you Indian or Pakistani? You sound paranoid. Rabwah is in Pakistan so it is realy sick you want to swear and attack India and also want to bomb Pakistani area.

:crazy:

Selfish much?

We're not babysitters.

Yep! give him a glass of water and ask him to catch up with his breath.. Then make him sit in a shady place and feed him good food.. Then tell him Zen stories to make him realize the truth..

Sheesh man.

This is an online forum. He knows what happens. and thats why he sent the good bye message. :what:

Yeah i bet all 16 year old kids have a complete understanding of how to behave rationally and positively on a Online Forum.

That's why we have this COMMUNITY so that we can help the immature ones shape into BETTER people who can respond in a more positive and civil way and take part in the debates like us.

More than half of the people here hate India just as much as that little kid. The only difference is that they KNOW how to deal with the anger. And that kid didn't.

Selfish much?

ok so you know how old he is.probably know where he belongs??
well his language which is so not impressive tells his background.We're doing something very constructive here and BABYsitting is definitely not our job.why dont YOU give it a try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom