What's new

U.S.: India prepared for strike on Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop attacking senior members of this forum. Take this as a strong warning.

Mister, take a break.

If all his trolling, meant to flame other members of the board have led him to become some sort of a "Senior member" than i really feel sorry the guy. I believe you've missed out all his personal attacks towards me and other members and now i'm liable for a strong warning?

Please re-evaluate your "Threat" policy.

I think we should be prepared, the indian soldiers are so black, that they can hide at night LOLZZZ

Just a joke, Pakistan rules the hairy *** of those indian niggas

:sniper: INDIAN NIGGAS

You need to calm down and stop being a racist.....

Dont forget Hazarat Bilal was also "black".....

I was here in this forum months ago, my name was " Battlefield_Head_company"

I don't care, the administratoers are all in favour of indians, they are also bastards, F U C K INDIA

GAY HIND

IAF= INDIAN AIDS FACTORY

Plz don't ruined this forum. Decent discussion is welcome here.

I was here in this forum months ago, my name was " Battlefield_Head_company"

I don't care, the administratoers are all in favour of indians, they are also bastards, F U C K INDIA

GAY HIND

IAF= INDIAN AIDS FACTORY

Woah dude, Take it easy! Seriously, don't go overboard. We all get emotional here from time to time but don't really resort to cursing and swearing in such a manner.

Couldn't help but laugh at the last line though. That's creative :D

Woah dude, Take it easy! Seriously, don't go overboard. We all get emotional here from time to time but don't really resort to cursing and swearing in such a manner.

Couldn't help but laugh at the last line though. That's creative :D

I hate to watch how you all forum members talk with those indicks, they are all the same scum which has to be destroyed.

For you again:
IAF= Indian Aids Factory :enjoy:

If the people of pakistan where asked to vote for a war in Afghanistan....would they vote for or against a war?

I think the question should be "can pakistan defend itself".......yes:pakistan:

Dear Dabong,

I have no doubt that Pakistan can defend itself or that Pakistan is only bad.

Our PM flying there is a testament to that.

The world says LET and JUD are bad this includes the naysayers of Iraq.

Asif Zardari stands and smiles with Brown when the journalist asked him questions.

26 innocent foreigners died in sensless mayhem and its not related to Kashmir or Palestine.

Let a neutral body decide and I will be happy.

Regards

Ps : As regards war you will suprised at my credentials and knowledge but OSA prevents me from talking to much. I assure you the PAF and PN will grounded in one weeks time if the US and Russia put their weight behind India (diplomatically). China will be neutral. All 3 will get their pound of flesh from India but the looser will be the POOR PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN AND INDIA.

Do you show this bravado because you don't live in Pakistan. Do you have any inkling the havoc it will cause to your fellow Pakistanis in Pakistan as well as overseas.

The world will unite against your country as the world is sick that all global plots have some link to Pakistan.

Did you hear what Miss Rice, Powell and Mr Brown have to say to your country ?

26 innocent foreigners died and all leads point to your country.

Are you going to fight a war without money ? Where will your Army get its fuel from ?

I know the MUSLIM UMAAH AND CHINA ! Ha, Ha.

Regards

Another looser indian living ion wet dreams..wake up before your pant get wet.:pakistan:

I wanna say goodbye because the administra(i)tors will delete me, keep in mind what I told you, **** INDIA

I will be back soon!:pakistan:

GAY HIND

HERE IS A JOKE FOR ALL MEMBERS:

One day an Indian boy asked his father why they have such long names?

The dad answers, "Well, son, it's tradition when an Indian baby is born for the father to go outside and name the baby after the first thing he sees ... Why do you ask Two Dogs f ucking."
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:sniper:Lakshmi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom