What's new

U.S.: India prepared for strike on Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES AND THE CRUSADERS OWN SAUDI ARABIA AND HALF THE MUSLIM WORLD INCLUDING BANGLADESH. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME U EXPELLED an US, UK, EURO ambassador.

Regards

I congratulate you for being able to utter at least one truth. Yes, that is the reason why the Muslim world is in such a miserable condition. The crusaders own our goverments or let's say our politicians like Mr. Ten Percent of Pakistan or Sheikh Hasina of Bangladesh. However, when it becomes a bit inconvenient, you people have a nasty habit of denying this fact and statements become like "Yes we own your country(politicians), no we don't own your country so don't blame us".

only thing i want to say to India is IF YOU WANT SOME COME GET SOME
YA B!TC* A$$ MOTHERFU*KERS:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

I think it would be the other way around, rather something stinking under Indias carpet.
They have yet to provide solid proof, their whole handling of this situation is a mess, clearly India does not know what to do.
First they want a diplomatic solution, then they want to go to war, then they seem to re-think their plans and go for a diplomatic solution.
They obviously do not know how to handle a situation like this.
You say you never advocated war, but you still seem eager to find out how long Pakistan will last, or how India will take care of any Pakistani resistance if war breaks out.

Firstly there should be no war.

India should hand over all the proof since foreigners died to the UN and if Pakistani involvement is there then like the Libyans in the Pan Am Case they should be tried in Brussels.

Pakistan must clean up its act and I don't say it the whole world says it.

As regards the second that Pakistan will not lost more than seven days I say it as an ex militaryperson that for a war you require

1. Money. (Tanks, Planes need fuel not hot air)
2. Your fuel reserves are negligiable and can be easily choked.
3. Support of the big three that is USA, Russia and China to bring India to the table and that is not going to happen in this case.

Regards

STAY OUT OF THIS YOU UGLY BRITISH M@THERFUCK3R

Dude, he's not british. He's a hinjew troll disguised as a brit. I'm pretty sure no brit citizen would be SO concerned about the Pak-Indo situation. Unlike this degenerate. His main objective is to troll around, flame the members with useless, hollow statements and portray himself someone OTHER than a 16 year old living in his parents basement.

Stop feeding this petty cyber troll.

STAY OUT OF THIS YOU UGLY BRITISH M@THERFUCK3R

If it wasn't for these ugly British Roony lookalikes the world would have been a much better place to live in. These pommies have a hand in almost every conflict around the world. Wherever you look it's their mess. The biggest hypocrites on this planet. Always pointing the blame finger the other way without looking at themselves.

Dude, he's not british. He's a hinjew troll disguised as a brit. I'm pretty sure no brit citizen would be SO concerned about the Pak-Indo situation. Unlike this degenerate. His main objective is to troll around, flame the members with useless, hollow statements and portray himself someone OTHER than a 16 year old living in his parents basement.

LOL:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: TROLL THAT'S FUNNY MAN

India should hand over all the proof since foreigners died to the UN and if Pakistani involvement is there then like the Libyans in the Pan Am Case they should be tried in Brussels.

As regards the second that Pakistan will not lost more than seven days I say it as an ex militaryperson that for a war you require

3. Support of the big three that is USA, Russia and China to bring India to the table and that is not going to happen in this case.

Regards

I wonder who the world is in this case? Let me guess, the US, UK Israel and India, right? That's your little fantasy world. The world is much bigger than that and most hate US foreign policy which is to bully other nations and loot their natural resources. A country that unilaterally destroys and rapes other nations. A country that creates wars based on lies. WMDs ring any bells? Still waiting for the WMDs... A country that has murdered more than half of the population of Iraq. Your country is just a US puppet that nods to everything your master dictates. You proclaim to be the biggest champions of democracy, freedom of speech bla bla bla... Yet you're the biggest thugs who abuse innocent people in underground torture cells. You're the biggest war criminals on this planet and the whole world knows this.

Last edited:

Ha Ha

Whats Pakistan fuel reserve at any given time ?

Do you know that ?

I have a very good idea!

I guess S2, Blackstone, JLiu, GPIT and me all live in our parents basement.

Hope you will finally post something about your military knowledge like what re-breathers SSG uses, what accidents have taken place on the Pak Subs and maybe where some of your guys get trained in U, then fantasiszing about the word troll ?

Regards

If it wasn't for these ugly British Roony lookalikes the world would have been a much better place to live in. These pommies have a hand in almost every conflict around the world. Wherever you look it's their mess. The biggest hypocrites on this planet. Always pointing the blame finger the other way without looking at themselves.

It's not their fault really. Insecure little imbeciles set out to conquer the world in the past and dreamt of ruling it forever.

Only problem is that they fell on their *** so badly that now they're left with a country the size of Balochistan.

:D

TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH INDIA IS JUST SCARED AND IF THEY WANTED TO ATTACK THEY COULD HAVE DONE IT BY NOW PLUS THERE ECONOMY IS DOING PRETTY GOOD SO IF THEY START A WAR IT'S GONNA GO DOWN

Regards

I myself, not having a military background, except for my fathers oldest brother, who served in the PAF.
I too know that for war, you need MONEY, but alot of countries and especially India and Pakistan are able to mobilise their troops and economy for war.
However, your military background doesn't necessarily mean you know everything about war or how war works.
What position did you have during your military time?
For all I know, you could've been cleaning up the toilets or polishing the guns.
But I think that was not the case with you, so ignore my sarcasm.
Anyways, back to the subject.
For a full scale war, both countries would be ready and both nations would have changed their economy and society for an all out-war.
I wouldn't dare to talk about Pakistans fuel reserves, neither would I talk about Indias reserves.
But seeing that India is a bigger country then Pakistan is, I would automatically assume India has the edge on that front.
However, what if Pakistan runs out of the materials and fuel to fight India, by that time, I think India will be running low aswell because they are to expect solid resistance from the Pakistani Army, and you know that's true.
If Pakistan runs out of fuel, would Pakistan stop fightning? I don't think so.
Infact, I think war is no good at all, never has been, you think India will win any war because of their bigger capacity over Pakistan, but you should realize this: What is there to be won?
No war has ever been "won", war is devastating for both sides.
Hence why I keep saying that nor India or Pakistan will win any war.
Both will come out as losers.

As for China, the US or Russia, we have yet to see what the response will be of the newly elected President of the U.S.
As for Russia, I have no say on that, but I assume they will not be supporting any agressive acts from India.
Now as for China, I think it's in their strategic interests NOT to let India attack Pakistan, or to weaken Pakistan.
But as I said, nothing is certain, neither is the outcome of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom