What's new

U.S.: India prepared for strike on Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget that we have received large shipments of fuel from the Middle East before in times of crisis, I think in a future time of need it can be done. Who will fly free fuel to India? Russia?

:lol:

Don't forget that we have received large shipments of fuel from the Middle East before in times of crisis, I think in a future time of need it can be done. Who will fly free fuel to India? Russia?

:lol:

Such people can barely point Pakistan on the world map. During sanctions after the nuke test, Pakistan received help from KSA and other friendly nations. This guy is totally oblivious of the reality.

Pakistan's president plays down Indian jets' airspace incursion

12:00 AM CST on Monday, December 15, 2008

Chicago Tribune

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan – In an attempt to defuse tense relations between his country and India, Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari on Sunday played down an incursion by two Indian fighter jets as a technical error.

He talked to reporters alongside British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, who pledged more money and help for Pakistan to fight militancy. Mr. Brown had also visited India.

Mr. Zardari said Sunday the planes were flying at about 40,000 feet and barely entered Pakistani territory Saturday. India has denied the alleged incursions.

"When they turned, the turn slightly entered our Pakistan soil," he said, adding that "such incursions do happen."

Mr. Brown announced that Britain would give Pakistan almost $9 million to combat the causes of radical Islam.

Mr. Zardari pledged full continued cooperation with the Mumbai terrorism investigation.

"We consider this an opportunity to be able to cooperate with India, to take our relationship with India to another level," he said.

Chicago Tribune

President Asif Ali Zardari IS A B!T(H

Such people can barely point Pakistan on the world map. During sanctions after the nuke test, Pakistan received help from KSA and other friendly nations. This guy is totally oblivious of the reality.

If you had only some knowledge than you would know how deep our influence in KSA is so I know KSA very well.

I have already told you no country will come on your side over Bombay terror acts.

BTW KSA had refused to re-schedule ur petro payments and thats why you had to go to IMF and China also did the same volte face.

As I said its cheaper to get rid of LET.

I assure you that war needs 3-6 months of preperation and at this moment Pakistan just does not have the money to prepare for it.

Regards

Pakistan's president plays down Indian jets' airspace incursion

12:00 AM CST on Monday, December 15, 2008

Chicago Tribune

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan – In an attempt to defuse tense relations between his country and India, Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari on Sunday played down an incursion by two Indian fighter jets as a technical error.

He talked to reporters alongside British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, who pledged more money and help for Pakistan to fight militancy. Mr. Brown had also visited India.

Mr. Zardari said Sunday the planes were flying at about 40,000 feet and barely entered Pakistani territory Saturday. India has denied the alleged incursions.

"When they turned, the turn slightly entered our Pakistan soil," he said, adding that "such incursions do happen."

Mr. Brown announced that Britain would give Pakistan almost $9 million to combat the causes of radical Islam.

Mr. Zardari pledged full continued cooperation with the Mumbai terrorism investigation.

"We consider this an opportunity to be able to cooperate with India, to take our relationship with India to another level," he said.

Chicago Tribune

President Asif Ali Zardari IS A B!T(H

These mixed signals are bad for national image, makes Zardari look even more like a guilty criminal which is what India wants. India is not interested in "taking relationships to new levels" they are interested in sending Pakistan back 100 years.

I assure you that war needs 3-6 months of preperation and at this moment Pakistan just does not have the money to prepare for it.

Regards

We've had ample time to prepare. Pakistan doesn't have the money...heard that a lot before we had nukes as well. Don't underestimate Pakistan mate, it is more ready from fighting WoT than India is at any rate.

These mixed signals are bad for national image, makes Zardari look even more like a guilty criminal which is what India wants. India is not interested in "taking relationships to new levels" they are interested in sending Pakistan back 100 years.

I AGREE BUT INDIA IS NOT ALL THAT POWERFUL IF THEY GO TO WAR RIGHT NOW INDIA'S ECONOMY WILL SUFFER A LOT AND IF THEIR ARE ANY SMART PEOPLE IN NEW DELI THEY WOULD TRY TO AVOID IT THAT'S WHAT I THINK

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG

I AGREE BUT INDIA IS NOT ALL THAT POWERFUL IF THEY GO TO WAR RIGHT NOW INDIA'S ECONOMY WILL SUFFER A LOT AND IF THEIR ARE ANY SMART PEOPLE IN NEW DELI THEY WOULD TRY TO AVOID IT THAT'S WHAT I THINK

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG

Pakistan needs to realize this on the diplomatic front otherwise we might as well assume they are prepared to attack, which is why our government is doing their bidding.

If you had only some knowledge than you would know how deep our influence in KSA is so I know KSA very well.

I have already told you no country will come on your side over Bombay terror acts.

BTW KSA had refused to re-schedule ur petro payments and thats why you had to go to IMF and China also did the same volte face.

Regards

Cut the nonsense. You don't know anything about Pakistan. You're just one of those brainwashed people that watch too much Fox news propaganda. Pakistan has all the resources at its disposal during war time. There are plenty of countries in this world that are sick of US bullying including China, Russia, Iran and others. They may not participate directly, but they sure as hell will be part of a covert war against the US. Just like in Iraq and now Afghanistan. The world has been split in two camps long ago...

Pakistan is already prepared for anything because it has nothing to lose. If there are losers, it are only India, Israel, the US and the West. Pakistan is tired of fighting an illegitimate war. The US and NATO forces need the PA to fight their dirty war in the tribal areas. Without them they are doomed just like in Iraq. Will India be ready to risk it all? A nuclear war would be inevitable. Meanwhile, China and Russia would be more than willing to settle old scores. It only makes sense and both powers would love to weaken US hegemony. Russia and China are waiting to take over as a superpower. Can the US afford Pakistani nukes erasing Israel of the face of the earth? You have no notion of what war with Pakistan means...

Last edited:

Regards

DID YOU FORGET CHINA OR SAUDI ARABIA THESE COUNTRY WILL HELP PAKISTAN AND IN 1965 WAR PAKISTAN JETS USE TO TAKE OFF FROM PAKISTAN BOMB INDIA AND LAND IN CHINA AND RESUPPLY AND BOMB INDIA AGAIN AND CHINA IS PAKISTAN'S FRIEND

Dude, he's not british. He's a hinjew troll disguised as a brit. I'm pretty sure no brit citizen would be SO concerned about the Pak-Indo situation. Unlike this degenerate. His main objective is to troll around, flame the members with useless, hollow statements and portray himself someone OTHER than a 16 year old living in his parents basement.

Stop feeding this petty cyber troll.
Stop attacking senior members of this forum. Take this as a strong warning.

Mister, take a break.

I think we should be prepared, the indian soldiers are so black, that they can hide at night LOLZZZ

Just a joke, Pakistan rules the hairy *** of those indian niggas

:sniper: INDIAN NIGGAS

Everybody including Pakistan supports the war in Afghanistan.

If the people of pakistan where asked to vote for a war in Afghanistan....would they vote for or against a war?

Anyway the answers I need is how does Pak fight a war with no money which the juvenile kid (Bersek) has not been able to provide ?
Regards

I think the question should be "can pakistan defend itself".......yes:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom