What's new

U.S. gives Iran a timeout! LOL!

5828268_337.jpg

come on Trump there been second missile test ?? what you gonna do ?? more loss talk ?? sanction . use that bluff military option ??

source?
more infos about missile?

A rather short but thick missile on the satellite photo

So the Khorramshahr is either the Iranian R-27/Musudan or maybe a large diameter solid fuel missile if you ask me.

European Union foreign minister Federica Mogherini: JCPOA prevent war on Iran and Ayatollah Khamenei responds to her

Trump the men ( Ayatollah Khamenei ) is calling on you ?? where are you ?? you going to talk more empty words ?? we know Trump you are BSer . come on Trump is tme for Action .

its time to show again some goodies, please IRGC, PLEASE !!!!!!

Yemeni resistance attack, reconnaissance "Qasef-1" "Rasad" UAV مقاومت یمن پهپاد

Iran Army "Frpad" UAV پهپاد ٬فرپاد٬ ارتش
Iran "Chamrosh." light man portable surveillance UAV پهپاد "چمروش." پهپاد شناسای قابل حمل

Trump you BSer come on men, this one's suicide UAV . i am sure Trump you fool understand what that means ?? it flying cruise missile .
now what come Trump?? i am waiting men .more empty talks or sanctions ?? Trump BSer is time for action

Last edited:
Trump men i getting tired .come on .
loo Hajj Qassem Soleimani keep violating sanctions and so far we have seen sh@t from you apart from empty talk .
i am still waiting Trump where are you BSer talker

What Iran is doing with these tests is to make it abundantly clear to U.S. puppets in the region that the emperor has no clothes.

Back
Top Bottom