What's new

U.S. gives Iran a timeout! LOL!

Thanks to Rouhanis and Reformist policy , USA and some of coutnries ( Turkey , KSA and ??? ) are planning to wage war on Iran ...

اگه جنگ شد هم این دوستان رفرمیست ، توی سوراخ موش قائم می شند

خاک عالم بر سرشون
Well interestingly no one is rouhani government is a reformist.

پس من حتما رفرومیست هستم
حالا که گندش درومد می خواست دروغ بگید ؟!

حتما هم ظریف جز احمدی نژادی هاست و عارف به حمایت از جلیلی از انتخابات کناره گیری کرد

شما پاسخگوی این باش که مثل سال ۸۲ و ۸۳ اونقدر امتیاز و فشل بازی در آوردید که به خاک ما طمع کردن

f**** off your stupid country no longer able to do anything . the days of all option are on table has come to end .

there will be no Hiroshima or Nagasaki that Americans drop bomb and then in the American continent nothing happened and laughing it off . those day are over .
it wont be like Irq that you starting war in Iraq and nothing happens in America and people just go long with daily lives .
soon you stupid american people going to realize this bullsh@ter Trump is nothing more then loose talk

soon the Americans are going to get humiliated . bring on .
the days of achieving political achievement by threats has come to end .
the fools think that this is year 2000 and by giving military threat Americans can be able to get concession
So if God for bid Americans do use nuclear weapons on Iran as they have a history of using them on non nuclear nations, what are or will be Irans options?
1) Iran can hit all US bases in the regions with chemical weapons
2) Iran can hit Israel with a chemical weapons attack
But
US main land remains safe and that is my problem with my own countries strategic calculus.

on non nuclear nations,
oh yeah . . none nuclear nation . ok well what could one expect from ........

, what are or will be Irans options?
I already experses my opinion on it .

1) Iran can hit all US bases in the regions with chemical weapons
what would that achieve ?? hit some bases ?? you serious ?? hit some American bases only fool will believe by hit some base in region is option .
you forgot to add strait of hormuz to your country men's opinion . usually your country men here think that is option too .
but i dont know what kind of option is that we block our own shipping root and stop our own trade .
2) Iran can hit Israel with a chemical weapons attack
and then Israel will respond with nuclear . i really don't know how long it took you to do this calculus . i can show you NO one in Iran doing there calculus like you
But
US main land remains safe and that is my problem with my own countries strategic calculus.
time will tell whether your calculus was right or mine .
may word against your world . the history will judge

Last edited:

what would that achieve ?? hit some bases ?? you serious ?? hit some American bases only fool will believe by hit some base in region is option .
and then Israel will respond with nuclear . i really don't know how long it took you to do this calculus . i can show you one one in Iran doing there calculus like you

I really mean no disrespect but I'm having a little hard time trying to understand what it is your saying.

Are you saying that the Israels will respond with nuclear when Iran attacks with chemical? And that Iran has the ability to strike US mainland? I'm guessing your saying that Iran has a ace in the hole or secret card that no one knows about.

I'm just a little lost.

Are you saying that the Israels will respond with nuclear when Iran attacks with chemical? .
have you got any doubt in your mind ??
then tell why as we speak Israel Dolphin subs are in persian gulf ??
as you should know they have nuclear cruise missiles in there tub ready to go as soon as order comes

And that Iran has the ability to strike US mainland?
why don't just look up United States national missile defense and see Iran on list as well Russia and China .
http://www.norad.mil/Portals/29/Documents/Gortney_Posture Statement_SASC_03-10-16.pdf

answer from one of missile command commander
Iran IRGC Gen Panah: We Can Hit Any American Target on any level it require سردار پناه

U.S. intelligence officials have publicly assessed that Iran could possibly flight-test an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) by 2015.

Last edited:

and then Israel will respond with nuclear . i really don't know how long it took you to do this calculus . i can show you one one in Iran doing there calculus like you

I did not get a word you tried to say. You first post started with **** off you stupid country. News flash they are not going to **** off just because you said so. Than you come on to a conclusion that no Hiroshima or Nagasaki will happen and those days are over. How so? What can Iran actually do if US decides to go nuclear? Iran is neither a nuclear power nor have the strategic reach to hit US main land nor has any diplomatic clout.
So i asked you what exactly are Irans options? As for my calculus I am not doing any calculus for Iran but rather my own. As for Iran I merely stated few limited military options presented to Iran. As for Israel your leaders are on record threatening Israel and wiping it off from the face of the planet. No? All of a sudden you are afraid of their nuclear weapons?
And please dont tell me you can block the strait of Hormuz because that too would require challenging US navy directly.

I'm just a little lost.
You and me both

have you got any doubt in your mind ??
as you should know they have nuclear cruise missiles in there tub ready to go as soon as order comes

why don't just look up United States national missile defense and see Iran on list as well Russia and China .
http://www.norad.mil/Portals/29/Documents/Gortney_Posture Statement_SASC_03-10-16.pdf

answer from one of missile command commander
Iran IRGC Gen Panah: We Can Hit Any American Target on any level it require سردار پناه

U.S. intelligence officials have publicly assessed that Iran could possibly flight-test an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) by 2015.

That's really disturbing to know that Israel has nuclear subs that close to Iran. What's Iran response to this? (I'm assuming Iranin high command knows of this).

has a ace in the hole or secret card that no one knows about.
the pentagon already knows and military establishment .
Fmr US DS Chuck Hagel: Iran missiles delivery capability "They've got pretty sophisticated missiles"
DNI James Clapper on Iran has the capability to make a nuclear weapon "right now" Mar 2 2015

what do you think .Zarif iran FM and John kerry were disgusting during negotiation ??
why all time there was bilateral meeting without EU and China and Russia in saprate room between Kerry and Zarif ?? you dont want tell me they discussting the nuclear deal in separate room from other members Kerry and Zarif ?? do you ?? the deal which both not signed and not agree too
SECY Kerry Confirms Iran Has Not Signed The Nuclear Deal تایید جان کری توافق هسته ای امضا نشده

Israel has nuclear subs that close .
is not nuclear sub . it is armed by nuclear cruise missiles

Iran is neither a nuclear power nor have the strategic reach to hit US main land nor
your words . but UNSCR 2231 say other ways . if you should know UNSCR 2231 has recognized Iran as nuclear power .
with regard to to main land as i already answered you, time will judge

Last edited:
Lol :enjoy:
Thanks to Rouhanis and Reformist policy , USA and some of coutnries ( Turkey , KSA and ??? ) are planning to wage war on Iran ...

اگه جنگ شد هم این دوستان رفرمیست ، توی سوراخ موش قائم می شند

خاک عالم بر سرشون
دیروز عربستان ایران رو تهدید کرد . فکرشو بکن ...

پس من حتما رفرومیست هستم
حالا که گندش درومد می خواست دروغ بگید ؟!

حتما هم ظریف جز احمدی نژادی هاست و عارف به حمایت از جلیلی از انتخابات کناره گیری کرد

شما پاسخگوی این باش که مثل سال ۸۲ و ۸۳ اونقدر امتیاز و فشل بازی در آوردید که به خاک ما طمع کردن
ضریف جز اعتدال گراها هست و عارف هم عضو دولت نیست. عارف هم کناره گیریش به خاطر یک چیز دیگه بود وگرنه با حرف شما یعنی کاندیداهای دیگه که به نفع جلیلی کناره گیری نکردن صولگرا نبودن ؟

However, China always wholeheartedly supports Iran's nuclearization, but we just cannot say something like that openly.
are you sure?then why did china support some serious UN sanctions(in collusion with the "nuclear vip club")?Chinahelped Iran....but only a bit.china too plays the big powers game of trying to contain stubborn /reluctant countries.

However, China always wholeheartedly supports Iran's nuclearization, but we just cannot say something like that openly.

the joke of 2017 . i suggest let,s run survey to see how many people in whole world believe in what you said .

guess what Action speak louder than words. no one will be fooled by this empty words .

the country which has participated in every UNSC sanction against Iran in past history 38 . the country which decrease its oil purchase during Obama administration which Iran oil output went down to 600,000 barrel day .to make sure Amercan pressure economic warfare have teeth to it .
the country which not paying the money owed iran .
next you gonna tell us Russia is another friendly country

ha what joke . guess what . no one in Iran i mean no one not 5 years old child relying on your country
China or waiting for you . trust me on that . only fool with relay on such country with this track record.
i never heard more of the ridiculous statement since i been member this forum

ضریف جز اعتدال گراها هست و عارف هم عضو دولت نیست. عارف هم کناره گیریش به خاطر یک چیز دیگه بود وگرنه با حرف شما یعنی کاندیداهای دیگه که به نفع جلیلی کناره گیری نکردن صولگرا نبودن ؟
اگر اعتدال گراتون این گند رو به ایران زدن پس تورو خدا کلا جمع کنید کاسه کوزه ی اصلاح طلبی رو !

بی ادبی نباشه. ظریف با ظ هست .

Dolphine class armed with nuclear cruise missiles IN PERSIAN GULF ready to go ?!?!?!?
Well I hope Iran can track and see them, and if necessary, neutralize them in war!
Because lets face it, if they launch nuclear armed cruise missiles from Persian Gulf, there is no time to react!
These subs must be neutralized BEFORE they can launch its cruise missiles!

I have a dream:

Fateh/Besat submarines in meditarrean sea, armed with nuclear cruise missiles.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom