What's new

U.S. gives Iran a timeout! LOL!

How about not bringing Pakistan in to your rant's altogether..Pakistan has clearly stated that it won't be part of any collision against Iran or any other Muslim country..
Secondly Saudi do not posses any tactical atom bombs only Pakistan does with SLCM and MIRV tech with Second Strike capability against advanced nations ..Iran is no where near those nations.. We DO NOT ..Do NOT support any muslim country attacking other muslim country..
So before talking false bravado against Pakistan clear your facts ...Stop bringing Pakistan into your mess..What you wrote is offensive to many Pakistani's..

The conflict between Saudi Arabia, Israel, the US and Iran has indeed nothing to do with Pakistan. We need to keep out of it.

We did good by not joining the Yemen war.

As Pakistanis we can only advise all sides to take caution and stop supporting proxies in foreign lands. Pakistan has been a victim of Shia Sunni conflict. We have already lost enough innocent Shia and Sunni Pakistanis. We are not going to become part of this mess.

We don't give a crap whether Arab countries or Shia countries are mad at Pakistan for not taking their side. Enough of this BS.

The conflict between Saudi Arabia, Israel, the US and Iran has indeed nothing to do with Pakistan. We need to keep out of it.

We did good by not joining the Yemen war.

As Pakistanis we can only advise all sides to take caution and stop supporting proxies in foreign lands. Pakistan has been a victim of Shia Sunni conflict. We have already lost enough innocent Shia and Sunni Pakistanis. We are not going to become part of this mess.

Exactly..Pakistan always always tried to act as a bridge between Iran and Saudia.. ..If they want to fight.. it's their own choice.. They can Fuc* each other as long as they want..

Iraq prior to the invasion had the 4th largest standing army in the world. The US managed to sweep their entire armed forces aside and take Baghdad within a month. The issue with the Iraq armed forces was that their fighting spirit was based on fear of Saddam, rather than love of their country, when they saw the Americans come with overwhelming force much of the army deserted and ran. There is also a fundamental issue with Arab culture and modern military strategy, for instance officers treat enlisted soldiers as 'sub-humans', and education is based on memorizing facts rather than adapting and applying different tactics (here is a much more in-depth article on the phenomenon).

Now, as for the Americans; the entirety of ISAF couldn't even defeat the Taliban, I'd imagine that the Iranians would be even more difficult to defeat considering that they aren't fighting out of fear or ideology, but for the defence of their homeland.

Iran should work on trying to establish much better relations with NATO members and UNSC members so that if the Americans do decide to invade they would have little international support and be forced to pull out.

Delusional thoughts!!!!!!!!!

1. Saddam oppressed the Shia & Kurds of Iraq and by 2003 Iraq only had ~ 1.2 million "SUNNI ARAB" men age 16-60 fit for military service in the entire country! He could of had an Army of 800,000 it doesn't much matter when the majority of the population chooses to remain neutral or is with the ENEMY!

2.After Desert Strom U.S. Bombed Iraq between 1991-2002 under operation's Southern Watch(91-2003), Northern watch(1997-2003), Desert fox,.... US bombed & carried out missile attacks on Iraq every other year between 91-2003 (FYI US goateed Saddam into attacking Kuwait)

3.After desert storm Iraq was put on sanction & embargos they had sanctions so bad that they had an Oil for Food program so the Iraqi ppl don't starve! And Iraq couldn't buy weapons or parts to maintain it's weapons and every time he tried to produce a weapon since the U.S. controlled the Air Space they would let him build the factory & then they would bomb it!

4.Saddam lost 80% of it's Navy to Iran in one day in the beginning of the Iran-Iraq war & US bombe what little they had left in the 90's so by 2003 Iraq had NO NAVY!

5. By 2002 the U.S. had complete & total control over 90% of Iraq's Air Space they just left Saddam with less than a handful of SAM units over Bagdad

6. Most of Saddam's Air force ran away in the 90's almost half of them came to Iran & what little Jet Saddam had he barred

7.By 2003 Saddam was left with 10 Scuds that had a 300km range & no accuracy! and this was confirmed by UN inspectors.

So in 2003 the U.S. invades a country that had NO Navy, No Air Force, No Air Defense, a country that only had a population of 1 million supporters, a country that was incapable of retaliating and had no precision strike capability & only had 10 300km scuds that had no accuracy, a country incapable of & prevented from building it's own weapons, a country that couldn't even maintain the weapons it had due to sanctions....

AND YOU THINK THE 2003 INVASION WAS IMPRESSIVE! WHY? Because the had a large standing army? LOL! Here we are 27 years later & the US is still there! Nothing impressive about that buddy!

And you wanna compare that to Iran? I'll be happy to educate you if wish!

feck knows, let's wait and see what President Trump's administration does ?

I'm just posting the spicy tweets, you really need to calm down man.. not been to that coffee shop yet, have you ? :drag:

LOL I'm enjoying the show on an hourly basis. How orange redneck has divided his country on almost every single issue LOL

I have nothing to complain. Tell us one which side you are on, Indian? Are you on Israeli, Saudi and Trump's side or are you on Iran's side? LMAO You must be in some sort of dilemma I suppose.

I'm enjoying the popcorn whilst Trump disgraces his nation to a whole new level. You want to have some too? LOL

Last edited:
well from the old days its said not to play with lion's tail and if you must then do it in style.
why just test only one missile ,why not held another missile war game for congratulating trump on his victory in election.

I think the best thing for Iran to do right now is to build 2 mocked up base for them & a mocked ship to sink
One base for the Zolfaghar, Fatteh, Hormoz & Zelzal class
One base for Emad, Qiam & Sejil class
one ship to fire antiship missiles & torpedo's at!

Followed by a statement about how thankful they should be that Iran has accepted the JCPOA & Iran will pull out if the U.S. does anything to violate it & a clear message that Iran will consider any sanctions on it's ballistic missiles program as a violation of the JCPOA and every sanction will be responded to by the increase in range of Iranian missiles!

LOL I'm enjoying the show on an hourly basis. How orange redneck has divided his country on almost every single issue LOL
as am I.

only, I really don't think they're that divided.

I have nothing to complain. Tell us one which side you are on, Indian? Are you on Israel, Saudi and Trump's side or are you on Iran's side? LMAO You must be in some sort of dilemma I suppose.
I'm on no one's side, just watching the show, but I happen to like how the story is playing out right now.

though if you've followed my random postings around here you'd know that I like the Persians and fully support them in their fight against saudi wahhabism, I also like Trump and Israel, no conflicts for me, let them fight it out, idgaf lol

I'm enjoying the popcorn whilst Trump disgraces his nation to a whole new level. You want to have some too? LOL
that is your perspective, any many others' too, which is fine, I don't care if you hate him.

for me personally though, I have respect for America again because they elected Trump, he is exactly what the world needs at a time like this when saudis are pushing their toxic poison out at a rate never seen before, I am 100% behind Trump as he tries to

big league, or die trying. 8-)

hilarious word jumble fumble ninja edits ftw. :P

as am I.

only, I really don't think they're that divided.

I'm on no one's side, just watching the show, but I happen to like how the story is playing out right now.

though if you've followed my random postings around here you'd know that I like the Persians and fully support them in their fight against saudi wahhabism, I also like Trump and Israel, no conflicts for me, let them fight it out, idgaf lol

that is your perspective, any many others' too, which is fine, I don't care if you hate him.

for me personally though, I have respect for America again because they elected Trump, he is exactly what the world needs at a time like this when saudis are pushing their toxic poison out at a rate never seen before, I am 100% behind Trump as he tries to

big league, or die trying. 8-)

hilarious word jumble fumble ninja edits ftw. :P
The only problem is he seem to be confused about which side is extremist. He negotiates with KSA and puts Iran on notice!

click on it ,to enlarge

C3rIG6QWYAAUBqW.jpg:large

extract form : Sleeping the Devil , dealing whit new Iranian superpower by Robart Baer (ex CIA) click on it ,to enlarge

C3p4GwmWYAAkQkA.jpg:large

Insurance policy in case of "war" :
* Destroy Saudi oil facility's -10 million barrel
* Close Hormus strait
> Global recession

Iraqi there are 130 000+ pro iran militias ,AAH and Badr etc. US embassy alone 10-15 000 staff either be killed or taken hostage

C3p8Ub4W8AARt7D.jpg

Pearl Harbor was 5000 US dead, this will be many times more costly just in "few hours" ... #Trump should be careful what he wish

C3p_iLQWAAATAsv.jpg

Last edited:
The only problem is he seem to be confused about which side is extremist. He negotiates with KSA and puts Iran on notice!
on balance, and as far as I'm concerned, it is painfully obvious that the saudis and their extremist ultra orthodoxy is the problem, not Iran.

he'll need Iran to truly clean up the middle east anyway, but it takes time to play out, let's cut him some slack and give him a few years to try and fix things.. so while it may not be immediately apparent to all but it is the saudis, not Iran, who have actually been put on notice.

let's wait and see how Syria turns out while Trump is in charge, and imo it's not looking good for the wahhabists, you watch.
photo.jpg

:partay:

The talk of war is really frightening on this thread. I have been coming to this forum for a while, but only recently joined it. One constant thread I have noticed coming from Iranian commentators here is that they believe IRI can take on the US, and come out the victor. I would remind the following:
  • The US continues to be the undisputed naval behemoth. Neither Russia, China, or any country for that matter, can match the US dominance at sea.
  • The US Air Force is the master of the skies, and will continue to be for a foreseeable future.
  • The US Marines are the best equipped and trained expeditionary force anywhere.
Does IRI have the "capability", I am not referring to IRI's "will", but "capability" in its technical definition, to match such a force? I think not.

Iranians on this thread may argue otherwise, and will definitely be very unhappy with my 2 cents here, and I am sure I will be insulted and threatened, but the truth is quite different from what IRIB, PressTV, etc would have them believe.

IRI has a 10 million strong Basij force (IRI's own numbers) trained not to fight external threats, but internal discontent. A 10 million strong force takes up a lot of precious resources, and clearly broadcasts to everyone where the state's priorities lie: stay in power at any cost. If I am not mistaken, Mr. Khomainie himself declared that IRI is more important than the faith.

I would also argue that IRI's "will" to fight US is limited. Today's Iran is very different than the one in 1979. I believe, and there is ample evidence to support my assertion, that Iranians are no longer willing to die in droves to defend IRI, as they did when Iraq invaded Iran. The country still remembers the tragedy of that war. On top of that, IRI has been unwilling and incapable of being responsive to the demands of millions of Iranians, who desire a more responsible, democratic, and inclusive government.

Lastly, remember the following:
  • Yugoslav wars: the destruction of the regime of Slobodan Milosevic was absolute.
  • Taliban/Afghan war: Taliban was removed from power.
  • Iraq war II: the regime of Saddam Houssien/Baathist state was completely uprooted, and a new order was put in place.
Before anyone goes off and state that Afghanistan and Iraq did not turn out the way the US envisioned, please remember my point is that the US military has the capability to achieve regime change. How the aftermath was/is handled is not my point here.

The talk of war is really frightening on this thread. I have been coming to this forum for a while, but only recently joined it. One constant thread I have noticed coming from Iranian commentators here is that they believe IRI can take on the US, and come out the victor. I would remind the following:
  • The US continues to be the undisputed naval behemoth. Neither Russia, China, or any country for that matter, can match the US dominance at sea.
  • The US Air Force is the master of the skies, and will continue to be for a foreseeable future.
  • The US Marines are the best equipped and trained expeditionary force anywhere.
Does IRI have the "capability", I am not referring to IRI's "will", but "capability" in its technical definition, to match such a force? I think not.

Iranians on this thread may argue otherwise, and will definitely be very unhappy with my 2 cents here, and I am sure I will be insulted and threatened, but the truth is quite different from what IRIB, PressTV, etc would have them believe.

IRI has a 10 million strong Basij force (IRI's own numbers) trained not to fight external threats, but internal discontent. A 10 million strong force takes up a lot of precious resources, and clearly broadcasts to everyone where the state's priorities lie: stay in power at any cost. If I am not mistaken, Mr. Khomainie himself declared that IRI is more important than the faith.

I would also argue that IRI's "will" to fight US is limited. Today's Iran is very different than the one in 1979. I believe, and there is ample evidence to support my assertion, that Iranians are no longer willing to die in droves to defend IRI, as they did when Iraq invaded Iran. The country still remembers the tragedy of that war. On top of that, IRI has been unwilling and incapable of being responsive to the demands of millions of Iranians, who desire a more responsible, democratic, and inclusive government.

• Yugoslav wars: the destruction of the regime of Slobodan Milosevic was absolute.
  • Iraq war II: the regime of Saddam Houssien/Baathist state was completely uprooted, and a new order was put in place.
Before anyone goes off and state that Afghanistan and Iraq did not turn out the way the US envisioned, please remember my point is that the US military has the capability to achieve regime change. How the aftermath was/is handled is not my point here.

Well your analysis won't be viewed kindly that's for sure but I've had this same talk with Amirpatriot or Arminkh before on the outcome of a war and the general consensus is a war of attrition (I'm Iranian American as well, bith parents are Iranian but I was born here).

I think what you don't get and what I've come to understand given that I've been to Iran 5-6 times. Is that regardless the domestic situation, a foreign invader is a invader nonetheless. Iranian won't stand idly by as their fellow country men die in a war that is totally uncalled for by the US.

What we here in the US simply underestimate is our enemies and over estimate our military strength. US soldiers won't be fighting an enemy who is fueled with religious zeal but one that is fighting for friends,family and country. Basijj is still just one part of the Iranian military force while Artesh, Sepah and the various other organization will be all active. We (meaning the US) would have to reinvade Iraq, go into Syria and Lebanon to get rid of Iranian influence (this is a huge undertaking especially against a seasoned opponent).

Trump would have to reinstate the draft and then would have to build up a case that somehow we need to go into (possibly the biggest war since the turn of the millenia).

I would like to believe that I have a good depth and knowledge of the US military and I do agree that Irans chances of walking away victorious are slim if not just a pipe dream, but a victory for the US is a pyrric one at best.

You are wrong, this is not about 'beating' U.S militarily, although that is also possible, Vietnam and Afghanistan for a change, but the point is making any future war for U.S so costly that they begin to reconsider any military option. In other words, making U.S pay such a heavy price, hence making them think twice before trying to go on another adventure.

Iran is not seeking war, Iran is not a warmonger state like U.S, we don't invade countries, but we do know how to defend ourselves. The orange buffoon called Donald J. Trump is surely not stupid enough to start another disaterous war for U.S, like Iraq war which costed U.S taxpayers 3 trillion dollars.

Trump campaigned on how disastrous the Iraq War was, fighting Iran would result in a much longer and costly war that would result in many more deaths.

For now this is nothing more than rhetoric to keep his idiot supporters riled up.

It can be even cheaper than Iraq war for USA, if all the NATO nations pays a fair share.

LOL what you going to do about it?
Well , he banned both Iranian and Iraqis from entering USA and by doing this , he force both country to get closer to eachother ...

he simply hurt pro american parties in Iraq and Iran ....

I Like him ...

Well your analysis won't be viewed kindly that's for sure but I've had this same talk with Amirpatriot or Arminkh before on the outcome of a war and the general consensus is a war of attrition (I'm Iranian American as well, bith parents are Iranian but I was born here).

I think what you don't get and what I've come to understand given that I've been to Iran 5-6 times. Is that regardless the domestic situation, a foreign invader is a invader nonetheless. Iranian won't stand idly by as their fellow country men die in a war that is totally uncalled for by the US.

What we here in the US simply underestimate is our enemies and over estimate our military strength. US soldiers won't be fighting an enemy who is fueled with religious zeal but one that is fighting for friends,family and country. Basijj is still just one part of the Iranian military force while Artesh, Sepah and the various other organization will be all active. We (meaning the US) would have to reinvade Iraq, go into Syria and Lebanon to get rid of Iranian influence (this is a huge undertaking especially against a seasoned opponent).

Trump would have to reinstate the draft and then would have to build up a case that somehow we need to go into (possibly the biggest war since the turn of the millenia).

I would like to believe that I have a good depth and knowledge of the US military and I do agree that Irans chances of walking away victorious are slim if not just a pipe dream, but a victory for the US is a pyrric one at best.

@BlueInGreen2 I have no doubt that any "invasion" would be met with resistance. I don't have a crystal ball, I am only an "armchair general" and am simply speculating here, but I assume the modus operandi of the American military when it comes to IRI would not involve putting boots on the ground. Rather IRI will suffer the same faith as Syria and Libya: degrade/destroy the state to the point where it is no longer an effective government, allow for suppressed minorities (Kurds, Lurs, Arabs, Baluchis, etc) to take up arms, and effectively remove IRI as a threat to its neighbors.

My point is that the cost to IRI, and Iranian people, would be astronomical. As R. R. Martin says "we make peace with our enemies", and it behooves IRI to heed that advice.

I am sure IRI has a multi-tiered defense structure that is well oiled and efficient at non-combatant suppression. It's one thing to beat, torture, and kill unarmed civilians, it's completely a different story fighting the US military. IRI has displayed the former frequently, but not the latter.

You are wrong, this is not about 'beating' U.S militarily, although that is also possible, Vietnam and Afghanistan for a change, but the point is making any future war for U.S so costly that they begin to reconsider any military option. In other words, making U.S pay such a heavy price, hence making them think twice before trying to go on another adventure.

Iran is not seeking war, Iran is not a warmonger state like U.S, we don't invade countries, but we do know how to defend ourselves. The orange buffoon called Donald J. Trump is surely not stupid enough to start another disaterous war for U.S, like Iraq war which costed U.S taxpayers 3 trillion dollars.

@Serpentine I think the cost would be much higher for IRI and Iranian people. This "war" would involve plenty of missiles, and bombs raining on Iranian people and infrastructure. IRI will not be taking this "war" to America's doorsteps. US homeland will not see any of IRI's fighter planes, frigates, warships, etc firing a single shot at it.

Can you explain to me how did America got beat in Afghanistan? I can understand the argument that the US did not achieve its political goal in Vietnam, but it did achieve it's military objectives quite easily there. But in Afghanistan, Taliban was removed from power (a military objective), and a new order was placed in its place (a political objective).

Back
Top Bottom