What's new

U.S. gives Iran a timeout! LOL!

Dont laugh guys. This is the buildup before actual military aggression towards Iran by either the US, Israel or both.
f**** off your stupid country no longer able to do anything . the days of all option are on table has come to end .

there will be no Hiroshima or Nagasaki that Americans drop bomb and then in the American continent nothing happened and laughing it off . those day are over .
it wont be like Irq that you starting war in Iraq and nothing happens in America and people just go long with daily lives .
soon you stupid american people going to realize this bullsh@ter Trump is nothing more then loose talk

soon the Americans are going to get humiliated . bring on .
the days of achieving political achievement by threats has come to end .
the fools think that this is year 2000 and by giving military threat Americans can be able to get concession

Last edited:
Trump campaigned on how disastrous the Iraq War was, fighting Iran would result in a much longer and costly war that would result in many more deaths.

For now this is nothing more than rhetoric to keep his idiot supporters riled up.

Trump is a rightwing populist and a con man, he basically reads the mood of the American populace and says what they want to hear. The Iraq War has become immensely unpopular amongst Americans. Remember also that Trump attacked Hillary for being in the pocket of Goldmans bankers, again Americans are very pissed at bankers. But guess what, Trump appoints these same Goldmans bankers to his admin. Trump also promised to prosecute the Clintons, and "Lock Her up" chants got huge cheer amongst his supporters, but after he won, he goes on television and says the Clintons are nice people and he doesn't want to hurt them lol.

f**** off your stupid country no longer able to do anything . the days of all option are on table has come to end .

USA won't do this but what about Khaliji Arabs !? for sure USA and UK like to make war between Iran and them and milk them in process ...

USA won't do this but what about Khaliji Arabs !? for sure USA and UK like to make war between Iran and them and milk them in process ...
this is my opinion and don't ask me how .
i already answered this .
let say all of to gather . as they made Islamic NATO , even including Pakistan .
they stand no chance . we have more then enough . we turn them to ashes even before they have chance to use their tactical Atom bombs i mean Saudis and Pakistanies .

for Iranian members
but this part of your statement is accurate . is not totally useless but in case of war with Nato + participation Islamic Nato alliance + coalition some other countries .

جانشین فرمانده کل سپاه پاسداران به توانمندی‌های سپاه درباره تهدیدات اشاره کرد و گفت: بعد از خاتمه جنگ ما فرض اساسی و راهبردی توسعه قدرت دفاعی و تهاجمی خود را براساس جنگ با یک ائتلافی از قدرت‌های جهانی و منطقه‌ای قرار دادیم بود.

'Muslim Nato'
https://www.theguardian.com/world/201

Last edited:
USA has a great market of selling military equipment and Arabic monarchs have spent billions to purchase some of them. But there is a fact that Arabs probably never noticed, the only user of those weapons is only USA and USA dictates that those equipment can be used against whom.
West will eat it's own words brothers, we are already seesawing between space orbits. :lol:
They are under our watch from high levels of space, and don't forget USA's economical weaknesses. They will die without Arabic oil flooding into their factories throughout our gulf.
USA is just a big shit nothing more.

Look U.S. officially gives Iran a timeout for testing missiles! LOL! BAD BAD IRAN!!!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/white-house-puts-iran-notice-missile-test-n715501

White House Puts Iran ‘On Notice’ for Missile Test

f_flynn_iran_170102.nbcnews-ux-1240-700.jpg

Flynn: 'We Are Officially Putting Iran On Notice' 1:39
this is iran response
۱.۳ میلیارد دلار دیگر برای تقویت بنیه دفاعی مصوب شد
کمیسیون تلفیق بودجه ۹۶، یک میلیارد و سیصد میلیون دلار از صندوق توسعه ملی برای تقویت بنیه دفاعی برای سال آینده مصوب کرد.
http://tn.ai/1313085

بیانیه 220 نماینده مجلس برای تقویت صنعت موشکی
http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13951113000817

Iran 2017 Commission budget:Another $ 1.3 billion was approved to strengthen defense capabilities,Parlement Reinforcement missile Industries

After desert storm (1st golf war) the U.S. was bombing Iraq and carried out cruise missile attacks on Iraq every other year between 1991-2003 & Iraq had no Navy, No UAV's, His missiles were a bunch of scuds with no accuracy,....
By the 2003 invasion Saddam had only about 1 million Sunni Arab men age 16-50 fit for Military Service vs Iran's 20 Million!
By 2002 U.S. had full control of Iraq's Air space. vs Iran that has Air Defense equipment deployed at 3,700 locations all across Iran
In the mid 90's most of Iraq's Airworthy fighters flew away half of them came to Iran so he had no Air Force
By 2002 Saddam was left with about 10 300km scuds with no accuracy
Saddam was under weapons embargos & every time he tried to produce a weapon the U.S. would bomb that factory.

Iran is NOT as strong as the U.S. but they'll have more casualties in a matter of days than the entire Iraq war!

Iran needs to make it clear that it will NOT stick to the JCPOA if the U.S. does not & should regard any new sanction on Iran as a violation of the JCPOA & then carry out a missile exercise of it's own

Iraq prior to the invasion had the 4th largest standing army in the world. The US managed to sweep their entire armed forces aside and take Baghdad within a month. The issue with the Iraq armed forces was that their fighting spirit was based on fear of Saddam, rather than love of their country, when they saw the Americans come with overwhelming force much of the army deserted and ran. There is also a fundamental issue with Arab culture and modern military strategy, for instance officers treat enlisted soldiers as 'sub-humans', and education is based on memorizing facts rather than adapting and applying different tactics (here is a much more in-depth article on the phenomenon).

Now, as for the Americans; the entirety of ISAF couldn't even defeat the Taliban, I'd imagine that the Iranians would be even more difficult to defeat considering that they aren't fighting out of fear or ideology, but for the defence of their homeland.

Iran should work on trying to establish much better relations with NATO members and UNSC members so that if the Americans do decide to invade they would have little international support and be forced to pull out.

"Instead of being thankful to the United States for these agreements, Iran is now feeling emboldened," Flynn said. "As of today, we are officially putting Iran on notice."​

That made my day ....
I think we should test another ballistic missile right now ..

"Instead of being thankful to the United States for these agreements, Iran is now feeling emboldened," Flynn said. "As of today, we are officially putting Iran on notice."​

That made my day ....
well from the old days its said not to play with lion's tail and if you must then do it in style.
why just test only one missile ,why not held another missile war game for congratulating trump on his victory in election.

I rarely read any Finglish .... so I didn't read half of your post ...

but traitor is the one who don't give budget to our military and when the west is going to put pressure our missile program , come and say : " the age of missiles is past , we should talk" ...

so try to fool yourself ....

when people don't learn from history ( recent history -> Iraq , Lybia ) then the history will repeat itself for them ....

for sure South Persian Gulf Arabs and Israel don't buy more than 900 Fighters for just show ...

how can they don't see this obvious plans !?

The day any Iranian president chooses to accept any deal to reduce a single missile from Iran's stockpile, I'll be the 1st to call him a traitor!!!!!!!!!! And even if Iran was the U.S. #1 ally of the region the day's for missiles wont be passed!!!!!!!!! The only thing that's past is the days for unguided rockets! & Iran needs to make sure every rocket it produces has a guidance system!

For now you want the same thing the Israeli's & the Trump administration wants! NO SUPRISE TEHRE! Iran never accepting the JCPOA so sanction remain in place or Iran pulling out of the JCPOA! One wonders where you get your Q from!

And yes we may lead to that but it's important that Iran is not the one that destroys the JCPOA! The Trump administration is filled with idiots that will do that for us! U.S. is a country that's $20 Trillion in debt & for them to pull out of an international agreement they agreed on just shows the world even their own allies that the U.S. can't be trusted to pay their bills & the U.S. can't be trusted to make deals with! And that is smart foreign policy!

Gulf stats put an emphasis on fighter jet because they witnessed in the Iran-Iraq war a superior Iranian Air Force fended off an Iraqi military that had 3-5 times the tank force, armored units & artillery pieces! Iran's Air force with all it's challenges took out Saddam's Navy in 1 day & destroyed Iraq's air force twice over with the destruction of over 700 aircrafts in the air and on the ground

Iran can build over 100 precision guided missiles + 40 UAV's for the price of a single F-16 the UAE has
Iran can build 200 Missiles + 100 UAV's for the price of a single F-15 the Saudi's buy
So let them buy their aircraft at absurd prices what's important is that Iran continues to increase missile & UAV production to counter them! And go take a look at what Ahmadinejad was spending on Iran's military with $100 pb oil prices vs what we spend today!

And the only action Iran's president has taken as it pertains to Iran's missile program is to order an increase of production & precision

And it was Ahmadinejad that said the day's of bombs, missiles & nukes have passed!

That made my day ....

No man! I think Iran needs a good Ballistic Missiles exercise we need to make a mock up base for them and fire 2 of the following missiles at that base Zolfaghars, Fatteh-313, Fatteh-110, Hormoz (anti radar), Zelzal (cluster version) at that mocked up base!
Then a fire a Qiam, Emad & Sejil 2 all with cluster warheads at another base!

And then followed by a statement about how thankful they should be that Iran chose to accept this BAD DEAL! and if they don't wish to follow it we will also follow suit!

Come on bro. Do we really think our regional friends can really achieve something? Iran is just recovering from worst sanctions ever in human history. Iran has nothing to lose. But Arabs have everything to lose. Just think about it:

What will happen to Emirate business hubs if even one mortar explodes in Dubai?
What will happen to Quatar dreams of becoming the sport and science hub of middle east?
What will happen to Kuwait, if it cannot sell its oil anymore?
What will happen to Israel economy if even one ballistic missile hits its targets inside their borders?

Mark my word, no one is going to even shoot a bullet. US is in weakest position when it comes to credibility and respectability among rest of the world. Starting a war would further isolate US.

Trump wants to renegotiate a deal with Iran as he has always said. These are his preliminary physiological warfare to put Iran's administration in weakest stated of mind possible. What he doesn't know is that we deal with these kinds of tricks and scenarios every day in Iran's bazar.

Their "notice" whatever that means, is understandable. They took Iran to UN security council and didn't achieve anything. So to save face they have put Iran on notice. What would you do if you were in their place? And funny is that Flynn said UN and its security council is acting weak towards Iran. This means a thousand words. They have lost the support of their traditional allies on this subject.

this is my opinion and don't ask me how .
i already answered this .
let say all of to gather . as they made Islamic NATO , even including Pakistan .
they stand no chance . we have more then enough . we turn them to ashes even before they have chance to use their tactical Atom bombs i mean Saudis and Pakistanies .

for Iranian members
but this part of your statement is accurate . is not totally useless but in case of war with Nato + participation Islamic Nato alliance + coalition some other countries .

جانشین فرمانده کل سپاه پاسداران به توانمندی‌های سپاه درباره تهدیدات اشاره کرد و گفت: بعد از خاتمه جنگ ما فرض اساسی و راهبردی توسعه قدرت دفاعی و تهاجمی خود را براساس جنگ با یک ائتلافی از قدرت‌های جهانی و منطقه‌ای قرار دادیم بود.

'Muslim Nato'
https://www.theguardian.com/world/201

How about not bringing Pakistan in to your rant's altogether..Pakistan has clearly stated that it won't be part of any collision against Iran or any other Muslim country..
Secondly Saudi do not posses any tactical atom bombs only Pakistan does with SLCM and MIRV tech with Second Strike capability against advanced nations ..Iran is no where near those nations.. We DO NOT ..Do NOT support any muslim country attacking other muslim country..
So before talking false bravado against Pakistan clear your facts ...Stop bringing Pakistan into your mess..What you wrote is offensive to many Pakistani's..

there will be no Hiroshima or Nagasaki that Americans drop bomb and then in the American continent nothing happened and laughing it off . those day are over .
it wont be like Irq that you starting war in Iraq and nothing happens in America and people just go long with daily lives .
soon you stupid american people going to realize this bullsh@ter Trump is nothing more then loose talk

soon the Americans are going to get humiliated . bring on .
the days of achieving political achievement by threats has come to end .
the fools think that this is year 2000 and by giving military threat Americans can be able to get concession

Orange baboon is having a field day after winning the election. Picking fights with everyone. It is good. Keep it up Trump. You are doing a good job with disgracing your country.

Last edited:
LOL what you going to do about it?
feck knows, let's wait and see what President Trump's administration does ?

I'm just posting the spicy tweets, you really need to calm down man.. not been to that coffee shop yet, have you ? :drag:

Back
Top Bottom