What's new

U.S. Effort to Help India Build Up Navy Hits Snag

@Syama Ayas was laughing at this statement "A missile defense system to target submarines? :rofl:"

Stop misquoting him false flagger

Thread was opened by a false flag, don't be surprised to find Pakistani trolls here

mate don't try to play the victim card both you came on here trying to act like these ships can't protect themselves against submarines because your indian toy ship hasn't got a self defence system. you got proved wrong and now you are claiming I'm a false flagger. typical indian can't face reality so brings up the fact Im from UK but have great knowledge of world affairs.

That doesn't sound like a Brit. Don't blow your cover so early, false flag. :lol:

not a false flag buddy.. but carry on saying it hell if i care. i have a passport most of the people from your country sell their houses and families to get. infact i bet you would sell your left kidney for a british passport but thats for another day pal.

back on track of the thread. WSJ has come and said your ship isn't very good, neither has it got a defence system and neither is it going to be ready for another 10 years. pretty damming stuff if you ask me but you will be a typical indian and try to divert the attention.

The operating procedure for a CATOBAR and angle deck is very challenging which old INS Vikrant operating experience cannot offer for ins vikramaditya and new carriers

Both INS Vikrant (in it's later life) & Viraat had ski-jump.

That is so long ago.. May I know what carrier IN operate now?

INS Vikramaditya, doofus.

mate don't try to play the victim card both you came on here trying to act like these ships can't protect themselves against submarines because your indian toy ship hasn't got a self defence system

Maybe we should install a 'missile system' for defending us from submarines. :lol:

not a false flag buddy

Meh...Too obvious. You just blew your cover. Now go trol;l elsewhere.

Maybe we should install a 'missile system' for defending us from submarines. :lol:

its called torpedoes buddy.

pot calling kettle black LOL

Indians are rattled and I'm loving it.

infact i bet you would sell your left kidney for a british passport but thats for another day pal.

There are few people like that who would do that to enter UK to drive buses & work in 'Indian restaurants'. Obviously from Pakistan.

its called torpedoes buddy.

Nopes, it's called a missile defense system :lol:

it hasn't even got a missile system of its own, so the only things to protect it is to have a number of navy ships patrolling with it.

right now its an easy target for any submarine to take it out without the missile defence system

There are few people like that who would do that to enter UK to drive buses & work in 'Indian restaurants'. Obviously from Pakistan.

yeah we pay those same bus drivers from India and Pakistan more then what your family earns in a year. hence why these people beg to come to the UK

mate don't try to play the victim card both you came on here trying to act like these ships can't protect themselves against submarines because your indian toy ship hasn't got a self defence system. you got proved wrong and now you are claiming I'm a false flagger. typical indian can't face reality so brings up the fact Im from UK but have great knowledge of world affairs.

He said & I quote

"A missile defense system to target submarines? :rofl:"

He laughed at this statement & not that Aircraft carriers can't protect themselves against Submarines

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/us-decla...rs-of-development.464083/page-5#ixzz4RVnHlCsP
ban him

showing his true bharti feelings

You blew your cover

yeah we pay those bus drivers more then what your family earns in a year.

And they've enough free time that they join defense forums like these & start blabbering about things they have no idea about.

And they've enough free time that they join defense forums like these & start blabbering about things they have no idea about.

yup but not as much as Indian who come on pakistani forums and sprout absolute BS

like you.

look at your negative ratings,you offer nothing to this forum and no one wants you on here anyway, so why are you here? another unwelcome guests who's going to get banned

yup but not as much as Indian who come on pakistani forums and sprout absolute BS

like you.

look at your negative ratings,you offer nothing to this forum and no one wants you on here anyway, so why are you here? another unwelcome guests who's going to get banned

Man you are talking just like a Pakistani. Are you a Brit born in Sialkot during the colonial era ? :lol:

I don't spew BS like 'Missile Defense Systems' against submarines :lol:

Man you are talking just like a Pakistan. Are you a Brit born in Sialkot during the colonial era ? :lol:

I don't spew BS like 'Missile Defense Systems' against submarines :lol:

do you want me to sponsor you a visit visa to the UK?

Frankly I don't know anything about India's military doctrine re: carriers, its not a point of interest for me, i'm going off what the article says.

I'm surprised that according to it India has no strategy for how to use its carriers in combat, that's the basic job of a military.

Are you saying the article is wrong? Then say it outright!

Point 1. EDITED thread title. Nowhere in the article they said dud.
2. Barak there..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom