What's new

U.S. Effort to Help India Build Up Navy Hits Snag

This is what happens when Uneducated idiots write on defense

lol you two look like biggest twats on here if you really believe air craft carriers don't have have a defence system against submarines.

really bro go look at a national geographic documentary on ship carriers on youtube and how they have been developed over the years, like how they counter submarine torpedoes with their own torpedoes.

this is the dumbest thing I've ever read on the internet, indians saying carriers don't have anti missile systems against submarines :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/...-help-india-build-up-navy-hits-snag/?mod=e2fb

When top American naval engineers recently inspected India’s first locally made aircraft carrier they expected to find a near battle-ready ship set to help counter China’s growing sway in the Indian Ocean.

Instead, they discovered the carrier wouldn’t be operational for up to a decade and other shortcomings

The U.S. and India are drawing closer politically and militarily. The two have participated in joint naval exercises with Japan. The U.S. has agreed to sell New Delhi everything from attack helicopters to artillery. Washington has approved proposals by Lockheed Martin and Boeing Co. to make advanced jet fighters in India. And in August, the two countries signed a military logistics-sharing accord

With india getting closer in a decade to come to Arm itself (& in the process switching to American inteest rather thn Russio-Chinese) .... Russia will get the wind and will already be in the Pak-China Column ... (hopefully along with Turkey & iran ) ... we are moving forward for another ACTIVE two block setup ... God Help Us All and Sanity prevails !

This is what happens when Uneducated idiots write on defense

pot calling kettle back. you two packing each other that aircraft carriers don't have defence systems against submarines is so so soooooooooooo funny, I'm dying of laughter.

only indians

I don't think the Indian Navy has let American personnel "inspect" the under construction INS Vikrant.
Does not make much sense given that the USA operates no STOBAR Carriers.
(And the fact that Navy has help from Fincantieri and Russian bureau for the project)
Any other sources reporting this?

He/she already edited doctored the thread title, no surprises here.

hey bro please tell me more how aircraft carriers don't have a defence system against submarines. please bro enlighten us more with your knowledge

you two are the dumbest posters on pdf. congratulations :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I don't think the Indian Navy has let American personnel "inspect" the under construction INS Vikrant.
Does not make much sense given that the USA operates no STOBAR Carriers.
(And the fact that Navy has help from Fincantieri and Russian bureau for the project)
Any other sources reporting this?
with uncle sam you don't choose when and where they work with you

when you are an ally of the states you listen to what they say or very quickly they find another ally in the region. Learn from pakistans mistakes don't let uncle sam become your only ally

Nice share man and people says we have no experience lol

Off-topic, but Indira Gandhi was real badass man, can`t believe Rahul Gandhi is her descendant, how could evolution go so wrong.?:angry:

at least post correct vidoes . it is Russian.
That is INS Vikramaditya, when undergoing construction and testing in Russia, we operate that carrier ,those aircrafts and the helos too.

with uncle sam you don't choose when and where they work with you
I could understand if they visited for checking out the facilities at the yard for the upcoming carrier.
Cochin Shipyard's dry dock can barely host the Vikrant.

Nice share man and people says we have no experience lol

Off-topic, but Indira Gandhi was real badass man, can`t believe Rahul Gandhi is her descendant, how could evolution go so wrong.?:angry:

That is INS Vikramaditya, when undergoing construction and testing in Russia, we operate that carrier ,those aircrafts and the helos too.
ever cared to see the Russian insiginia on mig 29 .

Indian aircraft carriers don't even work?

Wow, what a surprise. (not)
bro you missed all the fun indian posters on here saying that Aircraft carriers don't have any missile protection system against submarines and this INS Vikwhatever is the light and shinning armour of all aircraft carriers ever made.

maybe its got the hanuman power

I am guessing American navy is thinking India would be operating the carrier similar to how US does it. Which is not possible due to the huge gap of naval resources.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom