What's new

U.S. Air Force has deployed 20 missiles that could zap the military electronics of Iran

These missiles were never used in Afghanistan because neither Al-Qaeda Network and nor Taliban have ballistic missiles and/or conventional military facilities.
Hmm ... so means simplicity of weapons though limits and prolong your options but put a considerable strain/defeat to a mad elephant/donkey.

hate to break it to you, they rather bomb you with predator drones... and don't forget they breached your sovereignty by deploying their special forces to kill Osama. They never did that kind of shenanigans with Iran

Yes and we made sure they lost in Afghanistan. Nobody in this world except maybe Russia can oppose US one to one in a military conflict. You will lose. Iran's chest thumping will fall flat within 1 week of bombing. You guys are severely underestimating US.

We have a few sensible Iranian members here, but the boasting types here? I would want to see the look on their faces when US decide to bomb Iran back to stone-age and act upon it.

These comedians have been repeatedly pointed out and warned, to no avail. Humbleness is a virtue.

You worry about pakistan being bombed by the American drones. The Americans are too cowardly to make a move against Iran. I'd love to see them try to "bomb Iran to the stone age".

Keep licking your white masters' behind.

You worry about pakistan being bombed by the American drones. The Americans are too cowardly to make a move against Iran. I'd love to see them try to "bomb Iran to the stone age".

Keep licking your white masters' behind.
Weird comment but you know in America, Arabs are actually classified as White by the government.

Hence why I said you lot live in a hollywood fantasy. You jokers don't appear to learn much lessons from your failures, like your pathetic RQ-170, these other "super duper weapons" you're organism over will fail as well. Like I said, they'll end up being hacked probably.

Keep dreaming, it's obviously a nice dream for you. The reality is, you don't have anywhere near the capability in the region to do anything close to what you said. Everything you have in the region will be set ablaze within the first day of a conflict. Your generals know this, that is why your nation will never have intestinal fortitude to make a move.

This is your reality:

knees.jpg

Only in your movies are you anything to be taken seriously.

You truly are delusional. All I can do is laugh....because you are going to get a huge bite of humble pie. It’s not going to be pretty.

You truly are delusional. All I can do is laugh....because you are going to get a huge bite of humble pie. It’s not going to be pretty.

I am posting facts kid, the reality is your military is nothing but bunch of cowards that urinate their pants and cry like girls:

:lol:

But anyway, what are you waiting for? let's see you make us eat this humble pie. Make a move.

hate to break it to you, they rather bomb you with predator drones... and don't forget they breached your sovereignty by deploying their special forces to kill Osama. They never did that kind of shenanigans with Iran

Actually we did in 1980 but a helicopter crashed into a C-130 in the Iranian desert.

After that we decided to build the V-22 Osprey so that wouldn’t happen again.

I am posting facts kid, the reality is your military is nothing but bunch of cowards that urinate their pants and cry like girls:

But anyway, what are you waiting for? let's see you make us eat this humble pie. Make a move.

And you're clarified as sand niggers by it's general population.
Heh, I'm actually half white. And your wrong about that... Palestinians I know have blue eyes and brown hair.

Yes and we made sure they lost in Afghanistan. Nobody in this world except maybe Russia can oppose US one to one in a military conflict. You will lose. Iran's chest thumping will fall flat within 1 week of bombing. You guys are severely underestimating US.
initially they will lose.
but once Americans land its a different ball game.
they die like anyone else

Iran doesn't have the capability to stop the American military onslaught. That's the only reality here.

LMAO....LMAO. Zap all computer chips, sssure they will...they forgot the part where the Autobot soldiers will lead the invasion by flying low over the gulf waters.

download.jpg

Last edited:
Iran doesn't have the capability to stop the American military onslaught. That's the only reality here.

The reality here is this, your military has been defeated in most of it's conflicts and downright humiliated in few of them. Your onslaught exists in your movies only. In reality, your military is spread through the globe and what portion you have near Iran would be soundly defeated via saturation alone if nothing more.

If defeating Iran was something your kind could accomplish without severe consequences, then it would have been done long ago.

Feel free to prove me wrong. Let's see if your country has the balls to make a move.

Back
Top Bottom