What's new

U.S. Air Force has deployed 20 missiles that could zap the military electronics of Iran

Ahaaaaa.......as they didn't WANT to eliminate taliban they are negotiating them in qatar............how cheeky you are!.............i love jews logic
The reason behind the inability to defeat Taliban or other terrorist groups isn't related to the power of the U.S army but to the values it holds.
If U.S would've wanted, it would've eliminated all the Taliban strongholds with all the surroundings like Syria and Russia are doing, with high cost of innocent civilians.

the U.S killed 500 000 Iraqis in the 90s just by sanctions alone and Madeleine Albright stated that "it was worth it". The U.s then went on to kill another 1 000 000 Iraqis with their illegal war in Iraq for Israel. Don't pretend that the U.S gives a damn about Afghan civilian casualties because they don't!
If they wanted there would be much more than 1million casualties

Ahaaaaa.......as they didn't WANT to eliminate taliban they are negotiating them in qatar............how cheeky you are!.............i love jews logic
"Jews logic" suppose to mean anything except to point out that I'm jew?

Back
Top Bottom