What's new

U.S. Air Force has deployed 20 missiles that could zap the military electronics of Iran

Even if US-led forces occupy Iran for a while, surrounding countries cannot do anything about it and cannot inflict much damage either.
This point is off the table because the US CANNOT occupy Iran successfully. Period. Everything else you're saying based off that is also muted also.
Unlike in the case of Afghanistan, US have direct access to Iran and this dynamic will make difference.
Persian GUlf has been giving US access to Iran since 1979 revolution, so why hasnt US used this "access" to occupy and attack and control Iran? Its not about access, its about ability to control the situation and US still isnt sure it can contain Iran, LITERALLY.

The following chart is very telling.

screen%20shot%202014-05-28%20at%2010.42.00%20am.png

Losses are very low in recent conflicts in comparison to some of the wars in HISTORY, thanks in part to relatively superior levels of protection, training and ample battlefield experience at present.

All it tells me is that in recent history the US has chosen and preferred to fight non-state, terrorist and proxy groups in the Middle east and Asia. Simple.

Now where is that iranian member on this forum who said LOL when our soldiers died and called pakistan a third world country?
Not even once USA thought of invading pakistan like that and deployed weapons like that because uncle sam knew the consequences of messing with a regional nuclear power.Now go protect your first world country and say LOL.
On a serious note the invasion of iran is not in pakistans best interest because just like afghanistan iran is our back yard and i am sure if USA invade iran we will make sure it will face the same defeat like faced in afghainstan by the hands of pakistan.Sooner or later the americans have to run away from iran.
Mushy would disagree with you....
He chose not to be bombed to stone ages and got lots of $ by siding with USA

Mushy would disagree with you....
He chose not to be bombed to stone ages and got lots of $ by siding with USA
First of all that bombed to stone ages thing is really questionable.Some people say musharaff said so in order to justify his decision of dragging pakistan inside USA war on terror.Secondly even he said so ,that was according to the current situation of that time when the whole world was siding with USA after the 9/11 attacks and comparatively pakistan was much weaker militarily and economically.
But these days the situation is very different ,first the world is hating USA for what they did to multiple countries in middle east and in Afghanistan.Hating america for its war mongering its stronger than ever these days.Unlike post 9/11 attacks now USA even dont have its own public approving any further war.Pakistan also is stronger militarily,economically and diplomatically as compared to those 2001 days.Period...

Btw, are you ethnic bengali ?
mixed... i prefer to identify as a bangladeshi than a bengali... as i do not associate myself or parttake in most bengali culture and traditions

Hey are you one of those bengalis who hold a grudge against pakistan and pakistanis because of what happened in 1971?Too much bias in your posts
eh, no... i could accuse you of bias too because you're speaking in favor of pakistan...
1971's shitstorm proved why the British despised the people of this region

I appreciate the gesture, but Iran does not need Pakistan or anyone to deal defeat to anyone for it. Iran can more than handle itself. No one has the balls to make a move against Iran.

dont make tall claims, right now your officials are running around the world asking for help to defuse tension. Let say war is not good for Iran and try to let the air out of your lungs.

dont make tall claims, right now your officials are running around the world asking for help to defuse tension. Let say war is not good for Iran and try to let the air out of your lungs.
Just ignore @WinterNight he just a troll, i debated him at other thread on similar matter, but @WinterNight engaging me with endless/baseless tall claims that we will defend all odds successfully @xyxmt

These clowns and their hollywood scenarios. You try to use these "zap" weapons and then these yankees can wave goodbye to few of their power plants back home (as an initial warning attack):

Iran has laid groundwork for extensive cyberattacks on U.S., say officials
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ensive-cyberattacks-u-s-say-officials-n893081

In a conflict with Iran, most of these weapons will end up being hacked, just like their precious stealth RQ-170 was.

no against Iran but you guys need to get off ur high horses.

In conventional war, US can defeat pretty much entire world's military combined except for China and Russia.

This point is off the table because the US CANNOT occupy Iran successfully. Period. Everything else you're saying based off that is also muted also.

Persian GUlf has been giving US access to Iran since 1979 revolution, so why hasnt US used this "access" to occupy and attack and control Iran? Its not about access, its about ability to control the situation and US still isnt sure it can contain Iran, LITERALLY.

All it tells me is that in recent history the US has chosen and preferred to fight non-state, terrorist and proxy groups in the Middle east and Asia. Simple.

Iran is being used as a tool to justify US presence in middle east, even though Iranian military can be wiped out in one blow just like North Korea, without it US would have no justification to be in Japan or Korea.

Lol, Iran really thinks it can withstand the might of the U.S with or without neighboring countries.
No single middle eastern country can withstand the might of the U.S army, or even close to
I really can't understand someone like you.................how this so called super power can't beat taliban after 20 years and they negotiate with taliban in qatar to recognize them as a part of Afghanistan government.........why does'nt US use these super weapon to eliminate those camel riders..........we are examined before by rq-170 an mq-1

You've always been too stuck on that whole Sunni Arab shit
Childish article
In Persian we say: Thanks god our enemies are stupid

If you have such capability please don't hesitate, attack Iran
killing the enemies out of fear and encouraging allies that we can support you......that's why the american's make such stories for their enemies......they want to effect on Iranian government and persuade them to accept any new deal...........

I really can't understand someone like you.................how this so called super power can't beat taliban after 20 years and they negotiate with taliban in qatar to recognize them as a part of Afghanistan government.........why does'nt US use these super weapon to eliminate those camel riders..........we are examined before by rq-170 an mq-1

killing the enemies out of fear and encouraging allies that we can support you......that's why the american's make such stories for their enemies......they want to effect on Iranian government and persuade them to accept any new deal...........
The reason behind the inability to defeat Taliban or other terrorist groups isn't related to the power of the U.S army but to the values it holds.
If U.S would've wanted, it would've eliminated all the Taliban strongholds with all the surroundings like Syria and Russia are doing, with high cost of innocent civilians.

The reason behind the inability to defeat Taliban or other terrorist groups isn't related to the power of the U.S army but to the values it holds.
If U.S would've wanted, it would've eliminated all the Taliban strongholds with all the surroundings like Syria and Russia are doing, with high cost of innocent civilians.

the U.S killed 500 000 Iraqis in the 90s just by sanctions alone and Madeleine Albright stated that "it was worth it". The U.s then went on to kill another 1 000 000 Iraqis with their illegal war in Iraq for Israel. Don't pretend that the U.S gives a damn about Afghan civilian casualties because they don't!

Back
Top Bottom