What's new

U.S Admits supplying terrorists in Syria with Lethal weapons

You have 6-VE Rating you can't be considered for the Forum Moderation post remotely.

Case Closed.

even i think 6 negatives are nothing,,,u need at least more than 10 in my opinion.
:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

alalam_635377284449405326_25f_4x3.jpg

White House National Security Adviser Susan Rice

A top US national security official now says Washington is supplying the foreign-backed insurgents in Syria with both “lethal and non-lethal” aid in its continued ‘regime change’ foreign policy towards governments no subservient to its regional agendas.
US National Security Adviser Susan Rice made the assertion in a Friday interview with CNN cable network during which she claimed Washington has expanded its support for the so-called “moderate opposition” groups that have been terrorizing the Arab nation for more than three years.

“The United States has ramped up its support for the moderate vetted opposition, providing lethal and non-lethal support where we can to support both the civilian opposition and the military opposition,” Rice said.

The Obama administration has further stated that it is working with Congress on ramping up support for the foreign-sponsored insurgents in Syria. The US has so far supplied hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to the armed and often ruthless militants.

US officials, meanwhile, have refused to state whether Rice was referring to a new American approach toward Syria. They have also declined to comment on the details of the increased support to the armed insurgents.

The development comes as earlier reports indicated that the American military is preparing to begin training missions for the insurgents.

Syria has been gripped by a foreign-hatched insurgency war since March 2011. An estimated 150,000 people have reportedly been killed and millions displaced due to the violence fueled by the insurgents.

According to reports, the Western powers and their regional allies -- especially Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey -- are supporting the militants operating inside Syria.

This is while President Assad was elected on Wednesday as Syria’s head of state in the country's first presidential vote since the unrest broke out three years ago. He won 88.7 percent of the vote, or 10,319,723 of 11,634,412 ballots cast in Tuesday’s election process.

- See more at: Rice says US supplying lethal aid to Syria insurgents

Stay on topic people, this is about the US supplying terrorists in Syria with weapons...

I think there is a mod for the Indian forums, I could be wrong. @Aeronaut @WebMaster

Also, don't demand, ask nicely.

No there is no Indian mod in PDF...... Oscar has the responsibility of Indian section,

They should get a Chinese member to moderate the Indian forum, for maximum hilarity.

I would suggest your name then :)

But how come this topic has come in to this thread???.... India or Indians has got nothing to do with the subject

Meh, US taxpayers should pay 10 billion dollars to donate 1,000 M1A2 tanks to insurgents only to be blown up by ATGMs :victory:

Who cares ? Russia and Iran send stuff to Assad, we send stuff to the others. Big deal ! I hope they all kill each other. They're BOTH our enemies.:usflag:

Who cares ? Russia sends stuff to Assad, we send stuff to the others. Big deal ! I hope they all kill each other. They're BOTH our enemies.:usflag:
you're really sick, you also support the same terrorists that destroyed the world trade centers and killed 3000 Americans... you're a disgrace for humanity... Obama might as well give those terrorists two jumbo jets...

What did the Syrian people do to you? you're enemy is Saudi "Arabia" they're terrorism sponsors, however the US government also sponsors terrorism thus they are allies...

.. you also support the same terrorists that destroyed the world trade centers and killed 3000 Americans... ..

That's why I want them to die. Along with Assad's cronies. Syria is no friend of ours. They're in cahoots with Iran, Hezbollah and all the other dirtbags over there. It would be nice if we could build a giant wall around Syria, dump a ton of arms in there and let them all just f^ck each other up. I couldn't give a flying f^ck about Syria.:usflag:

That's why I want them to die. Along with Assad's cronies. Syria is no friend of ours. They're in cahoots with Iran, Hezbollah and all the other dirtbags over there. It would be nice if we could build a giant wall around Syria, dump a ton of arms in there and let them all just f^ck each other up. I couldn't give a flying f^ck about Syria.:usflag:
your're disgusting.... what did the Syrian people ever do to you?

what is worse that you're betrayed your own country and own people for supporting the same terrorists that killed your own people, so there is nothing good to expect from you...

Back
Top Bottom