What's new

U.S Admits supplying terrorists in Syria with Lethal weapons

Both sides exaggerate enemy casualty and under reports its own casualty. True story, while in the UAE in 2004, an air force general told me hundreds of American soldiers were killed or wounded every day :victory: Actual US deaths from combat is likely a lot more than 4,487. Personally, I estimate over 10,000 killed.
You realize that celebrating anyone's death makes you a douche, right? Also, why am I just supposed to believe you? I know, how about I claim that I met an alien who told me that you were born on pluto? After all, with your logic, you have no reason to doubt me.

also, unlike Syria, US deaths aren't easy to hide, as all casualties have to travel back to the US, which means that public media picks up on this. So there is no doubt that the US only suffered as much as they claim.

I estimate that you have no idea what you're talking about, and are making things up, because you have no real argument to make.

Pro tip: Quit while you're ahead, because you're embarrassing yourself right now.

You realize that celebrating anyone's death makes you a douche, right? Also, why am I just supposed to believe you? I know, how about I claim that I met an alien who told me that you were born on pluto? After all, with your logic, you have no reason to doubt me.

also, unlike Syria, US deaths aren't easy to hide, as all casualties have to travel back to the US, which means that public media picks up on this. So there is no doubt that the US only suffered as much as they claim.

I estimate that you have no idea what you're talking about, and are making things up, because you have no real argument to make.

Pro tip: Quit while you're ahead, because you're embarrassing yourself right now.

Deaths are easier to hide than wounded. Wounded go back to the US, they are still wounded. Bodies go to the morgue and are burned. No traces are left. The families of soldiers who are killed are given a notice and some payment and that's that.

Deaths are easier to hide than wounded. Wounded go back to the US, they are still wounded. Bodies go to the morgue and are burned. No traces are left. The families of soldiers who are killed are given a notice and some payment and that's that.
And you've just made another wild allegation with no evidence. Good job.

Seriously, just stop, you're making a fool out of yourself. I'm not telling this to you out of hate, I'm telling this to you as a human being concerned about another human being, just stop while you're ahead.

And you've just made another wild allegation with no evidence. Good job.

Seriously, just stop, you're making a fool out of yourself. I'm not telling this to you out of hate, I'm telling this to you as a human being concerned about another human being, just stop while you're ahead.

Occupiers deserve what they deserve. That is for no one but God to judge. Their casualties are well deserved. Let Iraq be a lesson for Americans and hopefully the US won't make the same mistake illegally invading Syria to topple Assad.

Occupiers deserve what they deserve. That is for no one but God to judge. Their casualties are well deserved.
Regardless of what you may feel, the fact is that you're not telling the truth, nor have you shown any facts.

Look, I don't care anymore, if you want to continue being foolish, that's your own thing. I'm done.

Regardless of what you may feel, the fact is that you're not telling the truth, nor have you shown any facts.

Look, I don't care anymore, if you want to continue being foolish, that's your own thing. I'm done.

LOL, bro, you're wasting your time with the three stooges. They'll continue saying the most foolish things until you have no energy left to refute their arguments.

This way, everything people read would only come from them and people will believe it. They don't want anyone involved in the Syria thread except themselves and they'll try to bring you down so you could forget about it.

Artillery is far more potent than air power. Artillery is cheap to build, service, easy to deploy. From distances of over 20 kilometers out, artillery can wreak sustained punishment. Air power is too few, and cannot do sustained punishment.

Coupled with Iranian supplied recon drones, Syrian army artillery is what causes the great majority of insurgent casualty.
Artillery is not cheap.

one 155-mm round which contains 10 km of TNT costs about 1000 $. So u need to spend one million $ to deliver 10 t of TNT. That does not include barrel replacement and so on.

On the other hand same amount of TNT u can deliver with 3 sorties of Mi-8 with barrel bombs. thats 10 K dollar at most. I.e. 100 times cheaper.

32,226 US soldiers got eyeballs, arms, legs blown off. It's worse to live like that than to die right away :agree:
Stop talking BS.

Back to the topic. How many TOW missiles can the US supply to insurgents? 100,000?

1240px-Syrian_civil_war.png
Painting the desert does not make any sense.

Here is the proper map:

16.1402187869.jpg

Assad controls only about 40% of the populated area.

Back to the topic. How many TOW missiles can the US supply to insurgents? 100,000?
LOLz. Quit smoking. So far less than 100 TOWs were fired.

Painting the desert does not make any sense.

Here is the proper map:

16.1402187869.jpg

Assad controls only about 40% of the populated area.

Meh. As long as Assad (although he is only the president) controls the Damascus international airport, arms and personnel can be flown in from Russia and Iran.

TOWs are not as good as artillery. Range is 4.2 km compared to M-46 artillery's range of 27.5 km.

Artillery is not cheap.

one 155-mm round which contains 10 km of TNT costs about 1000 $. So u need to spend one million $ to deliver 10 t of TNT. That does not include barrel replacement and so on.

On the other hand same amount of TNT u can deliver with 3 sorties of Mi-8 with barrel bombs. thats 10 K dollar at most. I.e. 100 times cheaper.

I doubt the Syrian government even pays its workers to manufacture munitions :confused:

Last edited:
Those "pro-Russians" (they are Russians actually) are freedom fighters, hence, supporting them is the right thing to do. It's your American rogue regime, not Russia, that overthrew a democratic government and caused all this bloodshed.

We didn't 'overthrow' anyone. Besides, what do you know ? You think PressTV is real news. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!:rofl:

Hi,

We, the Indian members of this forum, have no moderator to represent us and prevent unfair banning. We demand that there should be an Indian mod.

I nominate myself as a fair and balanced member who can fulfill the requirement to be a mod.

Hi,

We, the Indian members of this forum, have no moderator to represent us and prevent unfair banning. We demand that there should be an Indian mod.

I nominate myself as a fair and balanced member who can fulfill the requirement to be a mod.

arrogant like most north American

the classic symptom of being one from there in general

Back
Top Bottom