What's new

U.S Admits supplying terrorists in Syria with Lethal weapons

Iran and Hezbollah has killed a lot of Americans and Syria is right there with them.:usflag:

Iran and Hezbollah has killed a lot of Americans and Syria is right there with them.:usflag:
and why did they kill Americans? and therefore you want to kill 100k+ Syrians and destroy the whole country and support you're own killers (9/11)... you're nothing but a traitor to your own people and country so no good will come from you...

Besides, with no legitimate international observers, the elections lost their legitimacy as soon as they were announced.

You meant the same legit observers that come to Pakistan every elections and everything is rosy besides few rigging complaints?

Can you trust them? Who pays them and which nationality are they from? The same hegemonic alliance? Free and fair....Yawn!

1st made terrorist mess in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq now Syria? Damn!

Saudi kinkies next.

and why did they kill Americans? and therefore you want to kill 100k+ Syrians and destroy the whole country and support you're own killers (9/11)... you're nothing but a traitor to your own people and country so no good will come from you...

You're not 'getting it', chief. I'm not supporting any side. I want them both to die a painful death. Not playing any favorites. If the 'rebels' had all the weapons then I'd want to send some to Assad to even things out. But Russia and Iran are supplying Assad so we need to supply the other guys.:usflag:

You're not 'getting it', chief. I'm not supporting any side. I want them both to die a painful death. Not playing any favorites. If the 'rebels' had all the weapons then I'd want to send some to Assad to even things out. But Russia and Iran are supplying Assad so we need to supply the other guys.:usflag:
you're sick human being, you're bloodthirsty, you're disgrace to humanity. and you're traitor to your people for even allowing you're own killers to get weapons... you're not even a human..

you're sick human being, you're bloodthirsty, you're disgrace to humanity. and you're traitor to your people for even allowing you're own killers to get weapons... you're not even a human..

Syria helped bomb the Marine barracks in Beruit, killing 241 Marines. Not to mention what they have done to Lebanon. Screw 'em !!:usflag:

Syria helped bomb the Marine barracks in Beruit, killing 241 Marines. Not to mention what they have done to Lebanon. Screw 'em !!:usflag:
if that is true, then Syria killed soldiers not innocent people, a soldier signed up for this, however USA is killing INNOCENT HUMANS in Syria... see why you're sick...

if that is true, then Syria killed soldiers not innocent people, a soldier signed up for this, however USA is killing INNOCENT HUMANS in Syria... see why you're sick...

Killing soldiers on a peace keeping mission in another country. And look what Syria did/is doing to Lebanon. How many Lebanese did Syria assassinate ? And with their 'barrel bombs' and gas attacks, Syria is doing a great job killing Syrians.

What do we in the White House? Liars.

It took them this long to admit when the rest of the world already knew.

Billary. Susan Rice. John The Chin. Odumbo. Jay Carney who is resigning (couldn't lie no more).......

How many TOW missiles did the US send? How many TOW missiles has Iran sent to NDF?

Is there a party in Syria whose hands are clean? The US isn't fighting in this war, otherwise it would be over.

Unfortunately for the Syrian people, their internal struggle has become a proxy battle between Russia, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, USA, UAE, Al-Qaeda, and on and on. Singling out one supplier of arms and pretending they are somehow more responsible for violence than the others is just intellectually dishonest.

Is there a party in Syria whose hands are clean? The US isn't fighting in this war, otherwise it would be over.

Unfortunately for the Syrian people, their internal struggle has become a proxy battle between Russia, China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, USA, UAE, Al-Qaeda, and on and on. Singling out one supplier of arms and pretending they are somehow more responsible for violence than the others is just intellectually dishonest.

Mission accomplished :usflag:

You meant the same legit observers that come to Pakistan every elections and everything is rosy besides few rigging complaints?

Can you trust them? Who pays them and which nationality are they from? The same hegemonic alliance? Free and fair....Yawn!

Yeah, your point isn't even worth answering properly.

Yeah, your point isn't even worth answering properly.

Yeah it never will be. As long as elections are won by the European patronized local elite...The observers will only see milk&honey everywhere.

Give us some dachas too.

Yeah it never will be. As long as elections are won by the European patronized local elite...The observers will only see milk&honey everywhere.

Give us some dachas too.
What utter nonsense. It's clear you don't know how observer missions work. Do me a favor, read up on the subject before you start explaining this to me.

Back
Top Bottom