What's new

U.S Admits supplying terrorists in Syria with Lethal weapons

hell. the axis of evil is "most loudly preacher of peace and democracy" Jesus christ.:usflag:

@That Guy

30 nations observed the election in Syria

It said the elections were "free and fair" and held in a "democratic environment, contrary to Western propaganda". The delegation held the US and its allies responsible for war crimes committed against the Syrian people. "We call upon these countries that support state sponsored terrorism to cease and desist from supplying material support in these efforts," said the delegates in a statement The delegation includes lawmakers from countries, including Brazil, Uganda, Venezuela, Russia and Iran.

The statement said "the Syrian people participated in the elections in total freedom, contrary to Western and regional propaganda that tried to fabricate a false narrative."

Foreign delegation in Syria slams West, endorses elections - The Times of India

Indian Delegation to monitor Syria election on June 3 » KohraM

International observers say Syrian elections were transparent | laInfo.es

Syrian presidential election, 2014 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arguing with a Pakistani about how Assad is wrong and then seeing his posts about eradicating the taliban is just mind boggling. The taliban have grievances. What should we do with them? What is being done with them by our government is being done by the Syrian government to their terrorists. The religious goggles that some people have on is the height of hypocrisy. I am unable to handle it. Please do not give twitter links of syrian army raping women in mosques, I will not waste my time explaining the depth of how 3 extremely rich countries + 1 leech country are proving that the rules they created do not apply to them. Casualties happen, but more so does over exaggerating them into propaganda.

@That Guy

30 nations observed the election in Syria

It said the elections were "free and fair" and held in a "democratic environment, contrary to Western propaganda". The delegation held the US and its allies responsible for war crimes committed against the Syrian people. "We call upon these countries that support state sponsored terrorism to cease and desist from supplying material support in these efforts," said the delegates in a statement The delegation includes lawmakers from countries, including Brazil, Uganda, Venezuela, Russia and Iran.

The statement said "the Syrian people participated in the elections in total freedom, contrary to Western and regional propaganda that tried to fabricate a false narrative."

Foreign delegation in Syria slams West, endorses elections - The Times of India

Indian Delegation to monitor Syria election on June 3 » KohraM

International observers say Syrian elections were transparent | laInfo.es

Syrian presidential election, 2014 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brazil, Uganda, Venezuela, Russia and Iran.

Really? You're really using these examples? You realize what you're saying, right?

No, of course you don't, because you'll continue to believe that Assad is some sort of god that must be listened too.

The fact is that even if they were free elections, they were hardly fair, especially when you have one 1 serious candidate, and the other candidates were just there as token choices, the fact that Assad got the overwhelming votes proves that much. If there were other serious candidates, you'd have much closer election results.

I find it sickening that people continue to spout such nonsense, and provide anecdotal evidence to prove their points, especially when their anecdotes do the opposite of actually proving their case.

Don't mention nor reply to me again. I'm tired of talking to you, especially since you're not willing to listen nor learn.

You tell us.
How about you learn on your own? I'm not going to baby sit you, and tell you information that's PUBLICLY AVAILABLE. I'm not your father, mother, nor teacher.

Washington is providing both "lethal and non-lethal" support to members of the Syrian opposition, U.S. National Security Adviser Susan Rice said on Friday, according to Saudi-owned TV channel al-Arabiya.

Rice gave more details than are usually provided by Obama administration officials, who usually decline to specify the type of support provided to the moderate Syrian opposition forces.

Rice, who was speaking to CNN while traveling with President Barack Obama to the 70th anniversary celebrations of D-Day in Normandy, said the United States "has been the single largest contributor of humanitarian assistance, providing over $1.7 billion dollars.”

She said that the U.S. had "ramped up its support for the moderate, vetted opposition, providing lethal and non-lethal support where we can to support both the civilian opposition and the military opposition."

Rice's words echoed those of Obama, who said that the U.S. would "ramp up" support for rebels fighting President Bashar Assad during a major foreign policy speech last week.

Caitlin Hayden, Rice's spokeswoman, later declined to say whether Rice's openness on U.S. assistance reflected a new policy initiative.

"We're not in a position to detail all of our assistance, but as we've made clear, we provide both military and non-military assistance to the opposition," Hayden said.

Rice also told CNN that the U.S. was working with Syria’s neighbors to help alleviate the refugee situation, as well as to confront the threat of terrorism seeping out of Syria.

“We're working on the counterterrorism challenge because as we have seen there are increasingly emanating from Syria the threat of terrorism to the neighbors and beyond,” she said.

“Our efforts are increasing and why we'll remain very much engaged, both in trying to support the Syrian people and trying to support the Syrian opposition,” she said.

________________________________________________________________________________________
so no one can complain I'm providing you guys with reports from Anti-Syria outlets...:azn:... The west since the beginning has given weapons to those terrorists.. and those terrorists complain when they lose saying they don't have enough supports... they have the whole west supporting them with weapons and training they have gcc giving them money and terrorists and they are still losing...
U.S. admits supplying lethal aid to Syrian rebels - Middle East Israel News | Haaretz

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/vie...aide-hints-at-lethal-aid-to-Syria-rebels.html

With all due respect for the supporters of Assad, I'd say Assad has been much more of a terrorist onto his own people than the peaceful moderate protesters that are now finally being armed by the Western powers ever were. These moderate protesters are now stuck between the rock (Assad) and the hard place (actual islamic terrorists looking to take over Syria), and have a right to protect themselves from both these aggressive forces.

Question : why does Assad not join forces with the moderate protesters against the actual terrorists seeking a fundamentalist Syrian state? All the moderate protesters were ever after was a fairer economic policy, OR the ouster of Assad. If Assad gives the moderates their fairer economic policies, they can probably be pursuaded to leave Assad in power.

Ultimately, in my analysis, it's the economic greed of Assad and his supporters that has turned Syria into this warzone and place of so much human suffering and death. And the best source for peace in Syria is still today : Assad. All he has to do is embrace the moderate protesters and their western allies, to see himself surrounded with not just Russian but western support as well, against the actual terrorists active in Syria today.

With all due respect for the supporters of Assad, I'd say Assad has been much more of a terrorist onto his own people than the peaceful moderate protesters that are now finally being armed by the Western powers ever were. These moderate protesters are now stuck between the rock (Assad) and the hard place (actual islamic terrorists looking to take over Syria), and have a right to protect themselves from both these aggressive forces.

Question : why does Assad not join forces with the moderate protesters against the actual terrorists seeking a fundamentalist Syrian state? All the moderate protesters were ever after was a fairer economic policy, OR the ouster of Assad. If Assad gives the moderates their fairer economic policies, they can probably be pursuaded to leave Assad in power.

Ultimately, in my analysis, it's the economic greed of Assad and his supporters that has turned Syria into this warzone and place of so much human suffering and death. And the best source for peace in Syria is still today : Assad. All he has to do is embrace the moderate protesters and their western allies, to see himself surrounded with not just Russian but western support as well, against the actual terrorists active in Syria today.
you seem to know nothing my friend, all those protests are now government supports, they never wanted to turn this country into hell... they saw the difference and knew they were living in heaven, everything was for free, while now under the "democratic" F$A terrorists, they can't even afford a piece of bread or water...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...a72796-ec1e-11e3-b10e-5090cf3b5958_story.html

I have repeated myself here millions of times, and people will always ignore the reality because it doesn't fir their agenda...

Back
Top Bottom