What's new

Two S-400 batteries and 240 warheads to cost Turkey $2.5bn

I thought the Hisar-U was cancelled?

In any case, $2.5 billion is really really expensive. Iran paid $1 billion for 4 S-300PMU2 battalions which share many components with the S-400.
China bought 6 battalions of S400 about 3 billions.

There must be tech-transfer which we need to developed our own AD system, otherwise there is no way to buy.
No tech transfer. The reason of why Russia sell S400 to China at discounted price is because we have HQ9 SAM at hands , and S400 is not a must. Now we have HQ26 SAM that hit targets at exoatmosphere.

Turkey once asked tech transfer, but staunchly denied by Kremlin.

Tukey is in no position to bargain with Russia in this deal, completely overwhelmed. Does Turkey has any other available choice besides S400? I think no.

No tech transfer. The reason of why Russia sell S400 to China at discounted price is because we have HQ9 SAM at hands , and S400 is not a must. Now we have HQ26 SAM that hit targets at exoatmosphere.

Turkey once asked tech transfer, but staunchly denied by Kremlin.

Tukey is in no position to bargain with Russia in this deal, completely overwhelmed. Does Turkey has any other available choice besides S400? I think no.

Hmmm you mean Advanced Russia begging China to sell their newly developed state of art system, while China is already happy with own developed inferior one so you feigh reluctance like virgins and It costs way less price than an average costumer? How type a cost calculation methodology do you generate in your mind?

Hmmm you mean Advanced Russia begging China to sell their newly developed state of art system, while China is already happy with own developed inferior one so you feigh reluctance like virgins and It costs way less price than an average costumer? How type a cost calculation methodology do you generate in your mind?
I don't even borther talk to you in this cause Turkey can't produce domestic SAM.

I know you big fans of China in reverse engineering, but it can't make through every time. This time you hit on a rock called Russia.

I know what you have in your minds, I will not tap in your trap. Period. Talk to me when Turkey can produce SAM yourself, we are not in the same class yet. Even your Turkic brother buying SAM from us, let's say Turkmenstan.

I don't even borther talk to you in this cause Turkey can't produce domestic SAM.

I know you are good at trolling and provocation but Your arrogant conversation style doesn't make much sense in this section. Trying to change the subject into pissing contest actually introduces the way of your incapability of proving your point mentioned above. Now, just concantrate over the cost issues for a better explanation. Don't play" China strong" games in Turkish sextion because this section is dangerous for the arrogant anti-Turkey trolls like you.

I know you are good at trolling and provocation but Your arrogant conversation style doesn't make much sense in this section. Trying to change the subject into pissing contest actually introduces the way of your incapability of proving your point mentioned above. Now, just concantrate over the cost issues for a better explanation. Don't play" China strong" games in Turkish sextion because this section is dangerous for the arrogant anti-Turkey trolls like you.
No, I don't have problem with Turkish people.

Well strikes and bans are given like candy in their sections/thread for hundreds of time less trolling than him...

I tell you it's because our SAM technology is much stronger than Turkey so we get lower price offer, I mean it when I say it. Belive it or not, at your pleasure. This world is a jungle, only power speaks. Erdogan owns Putin once in that coup, something is doomed. Anyway, you should be vey happy having S400, no matter what price it may come.

Why is Turkey buying it from russia despite having anti air protection from nato does Turkey fear a conflict with nato in future ? Syria don't have anything that can strike inside Turkey

But I have problem with biassed bad guys bashing my country and nation 7/24 with own provocative style when opportunity catched.
Ignore me

Why is Turkey buying it from russia despite having anti air protection from nato does Turkey fear a conflict with nato in future ? Syria don't have anything that can strike inside Turkey
It's more kinds of political consideration than actual one. It's called leverage. Until now, USA still not return Guelun.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom