What's new

Two PTI member killed and a few seriously injured

I like your civility, couth and ethos to facts. Too bad you cannot infer. I think you had first-hand information that army is bad as dot-connecting seems your weakness. Stay safe.

I can infer and connect dots and discern patterns as much as the next guy, perhaps even better, since that is what I do for a living, across disciplines, and have done so for more than three decades, just so you know.

However, I also have the discipline and the maturity, both hard-earned, to not let those things influence my emotions or my assessments, this present topic being a good case in point.

Look at beautifull way of our Lord . Jo kal tak khud tlp pe shelling aur goliyan chala rahay the , aj khud cheekho pukar aur faryadein kar rahay hay.

jEsa karo ge wese bharo ge .

Allama Khadim rizvi said ; Oh God see these zalims and make them and their future generation cry and its happening alhamdulillah.

Slavers of the nation, commanded by the supreme slaver organization that has ruined the country for countless years...

Yesterday, without any authorisation from UN or without any condemnation from any Muslim country, Israel bombed Aleppo airport. Bombing took the life of three innocent civilians.

Two days ago, again without any authorisation from the UN, a leading US general visited Syria.

Within my lifetime, Americans have attacked iraq twice. They have also bombed Libya, again twice. They overthrew government in Iran and installed in its place - a shehensha. This happened at a time when world was moving towards self=rule. Father of hero of GW1, Norman Schwarzkopf, trained Savak in the arts of torture.

I can go on and on. Americans don't want Pakistan to possess nuclear weapons. And Americans don't want Pakistan to ally with China. Rather they would use Pakistan as they have used Ukraine. Biden himself has said Pakistan is probably the most dangerous place on earth.

Democracy was permitted in Pakistan because main politicians are gora tuttoos. IK has upset the applecart. So now attempts to rollback democracy.

Nothing that has happened over the last one year should come as a surprise to students of history or of international affairs. Outcome of American madakhluth has been disastrous for awam. Knowing Pakistanis, I don't think qaum has what it takes to overthrow American shackle. I just hope Chinese act before its too late.

This time will pass, but I will never support the mafia again, even if the entire old generation is retired and new folks takeover, I have no place for them in my heart anymore. I don't mourn their losses at all now. It is as if they don't belong to my values or I don't belong to the values where they roam like rabid dogs.

It's not about IK, it's about the way they kill their own people. Any country that kills their own people is not a place to be called 'home'.

Look at beautifull way of our Lord . Jo kal tak khud tlp pe shelling aur goliyan chala rahay the , aj khud cheekho pukar aur faryadein kar rahay hay.

jEsa karo ge wese bharo ge .

Allama Khadim rizvi said ; Oh God see these zalims and make them and their future generation cry and its happening alhamdulillah.
The only thing to see here is the beauty of Allama Khadim Rizvi, who was very vocal during the last government, but now has stuck himself with samad bond to a chair even after seeing Mr Prime Minister hugging French President.

What a beauty!

I can infer and connect dots and discern patterns as much as the next guy, perhaps even better, since that is what I do for a living, across disciplines, and have done so for more than three decades, just so you know.

However, I also have the discipline and the maturity, both hard-earned, to not let those things influence my emotions or my assessments, this present topic being a good case in point.
Good.. I thought you don't exercise, but it was ' you won't'. It is ok to be selective. You can discuss the merit of today's incidents.

Just a suggestion: next time you go to a funeral, please show empathy. Avoid discussing debatable logic. It will serve you better.

This time will pass, but I will never support the mafia again, even if the entire old generation is retired and new folks takeover, I have no place for them in my heart anymore. I don't mourn their losses at all now. It is as if they don't belong to my values or I don't belong to the values where they roam like rabid dogs.

It's not about IK, it's about the way they kill their own people. Any country that kills their own people is not a place to be called 'home'.
Same, I feel terrible that I have supported them in the past.

Good.. I thought you don't exercise, but it was ' you won't'. It is ok to be selective. You can discuss the merit of today's incidents.

Just a suggestion: next time you go to a funeral, please show empathy. Avoid discussing debatable logic. It will serve you better.

Thank you, but how I behave at a funeral is none of your business. :D

How about if I say let us avoid whataboutery and remain on topic?

Usually, when such unrest begins, the next bout is timed for Juma prayers. I hope everything remains peaceful without any more loss of life over the next few days.

IK's pacifist strategy, backed by regular peaceful rallies, protests and demonstrations, won't work in a security state run by a fascist wardi mafia.

You may know that. I may know that. But does IK know that? Do his followers know that? That is what is important. Junoon has no logic, surely.

IK's pacifist strategy, backed by regular peaceful rallies, protests and demonstrations, won't work in a security state run by a fascist wardi mafia.
IK does not have fighters in his party. It is a party of common Pakistanis who earn their living through halal ways.

You can't expect them to act like goons of PPP/ PMLN/ JUIF or MQM.

Sure, your life, your way... just keep in mind it is somewhat a bereavement thread.

And I have respected the departed in recognition of his ultimate sacrifice for his beliefs in absolutely clear and unequivocal terms.

Back
Top Bottom