What's new

Two PTI member killed and a few seriously injured

If elections are not held in 90 days, then there is only one solution. Public should be mobilised with a SriLankan style revolution

1) Gather at all exit points including airports/ports/border crossings and block them.
2) Gather at GHQ and drag out all the dirty Harry's and gather them all for trial.
3) Overtake PDM homes and offices, burn them down and Gather the lot for trial.
4) Execute the vermin for treason.

It's the only way out of this mess. Otherwise Pakistan is and will remain a lost cause.

Khan should order all the foreign Pakistanis stop all ind of inward remittances immediately until this hafiz moron not announce the elections , if they dont follow the constitution they should pay the consequences too
And complete Civil disobedience, government will fall in a one or two weeks, a month max.

If Imran Khan calls for Civil disobedience where people should stop giving Bills, tax, toll, the government will collapse.
There should also be peaceful protest against Army everywhere where people should show them some kind of gesture maybe like a coloured flag to show their displeasure against what their higher-ups are doing.

The moment IK starts a fight with the kind of support he has, he will be killed in no time.

Anyway, he is going to be killed as he has said so many times, it's just that he is buying time for now.

Agreed. IK's days are numbered. They will finish him soon. With IK, all the dreams will be shattered for my generation.

Only US can control this rabid dog i.e. Pak Army. IK needs to make a deal with US and then this rabid dog will bring its tail down.

144 applied a few hours before the rally.

The police are going around breaking rules, by breaking car windows and beating up women.
WTF Pakistan is a proper Kayla Republic.

Only US can control this rabid dog i.e. Pak Army. IK needs to make a deal with US and then this rabid dog will bring its tail down.
Are you dumb? They’re fully on board most likely.

IK mis political steps are very much responsible in this mess ....
Resiging from NA was a blunder
Jail bharo tehreek was a blunder

Now elections announced and criminal military Inc and their frontman are looking for a pretext to cancel provincial elections.

4 weeks back there was window to sorround pindi to force demands. Now IK has no option but to bow head and wait for elections.

And they can be on board with IK too.
Idk man. They don’t really want leaders who are too independent. I think should this is clear by now. They want slaves

Sad news

This is why Islam doesn’t allow protests. It doesn’t achieve anything

It was not a protest. It was an election rally for upcoming elections.

A political event for preparation of elections.

Back
Top Bottom