What's new

Two PTI member killed and a few seriously injured

Why are you threatening me now?

Did I say something that angers people so deeply that I am getting trolled, called names or threats?

Islam doesn’t allow protests. A simple google search will give the answer.

I said it for those two people who unfortunately lost their lives, and I saw the wisdom in Islams teachings which reminded me what Islam teaches. I don’t care about any of you people’s political affiliations or lack thereof.
Don't protest here!

For potians , listen and be critical of your own doings when you were in power.

May allah guide you zaani loving munafiqs , Ameen

Today and everyday pti is treated on chitters is a joyfull day for tlp and its supporters
!
Not today.. no non sense allowed!

Did I say something that angers people so deeply that I am getting trolled, called names or threats?

I said it for those two people who unfortunately lost their lives, and I saw the wisdom in Islams teachings which reminded me what Islam teaches. I don’t care about any of you people’s political affiliations or lack thereof.

No protest in Islamic history or not in Islam ? ....

Stop learning Islam (and then preaching it online!!?) from Google and pick up the Holy Qur'an, bro. The Qur'an itself says that it has been made easy to understand
Some people only pick and choose what they want to read, and what suits them in a given situation.

I don’t believe in protests. Simply questioning why you are so angry at me mentioning a mere fact.
I consider it a protest,,, challenging me is a kind of protest!

Some people only pick and choose what they want to read, and what suits them in a given situation.

That is a national trait, and has nothing to do with the religion of Islam.

Not today.. no non sense allowed!
typicall of socalled broadminded clan to give warnings ,when someone says which doenst conform to their way of thinking.

I hope the state suspends internet and all mediacoverage and takes these fasadis fitnabaz potians to cleaners . You cant block roads and create anarchy when lower strata of society is fighting for its existence.

Didn't the Punjab Government impose Sec 144? No rallies possible legally with that in force, I think.

Only morons will support Punjab govt after they murdered an innocent special person who was unarmed and in police custody.

Is there even 1% morality or 1% shame left on you by defending the govt ?

Whatever they imposed, no way they can execute a citizen who is unarmed.

I would not even talk about that this imposition of ban was strictly illegal as its politically motivated - the caretaker setup is supposed to be neutral but its 100% anti- PTI. Extremely shameless breed is defending criminal govt.

FqtW1TWX0AA5UXk.jpg

What about amar bil maroof? what about stop a crime with your hand, if not by verbal talk, and if not then consider at least it as sin/wrong in your heart.

So should Mulsim in India protest, today? or could we get Pak w/o protest or political movement..

Anyway that Ahl e Hadith scholar mainly saying it bz protets in SA, UAE are dangerous for the monarchy. etc.

don't worry bro, you are one of my favorite poster here, and thats despite me not agreeing with 80% of what you have to say
I respect you for saying unpopular things and standing by em despite the opposition from most of the forum members

If there had been one Ghairatmant in pindi Haji and Hafiz would have been history by now. But like our people they too don't have a spine. This will only end with IK dead, Pakistan Bankrupt and when the hungry masses would see that either they fight and die by getting some payback or die of starvation. But it would be too late then.

They would have been alive today had pti not dissolved punjab assembly.

Goshh! This is cheap statement to make. Didn't expected this from you.

So you blame PTI instead blaming the real murderers who beaten them to death in police custody. I mean did you ever introspect ? Whatever the political affiliation maybe. One must not lose sense of right & wrong.

See these pictures again
FqtW1TWX0AA5UXk.jpg

I don’t believe in protests. Simply questioning why you are so angry at me mentioning a mere fact.
I consider it a protest,,, challenging me is a kind of protest!
Of course InshaAllah. Thank you for the good lesson.

Google simply brings results from Islamic sources. I learn from good scholars

Asking about your mood is protest?

Sorry then. I don’t protest. I will ignore you
I am the authority now.. do what I want you to do. So I am telling you to read on this website only. Don't write.

And if you don't say yes, you obey me, I will ban you.

Only morons will support Punjab govt after they murdered an innocent special person who was unarmed and in police custody.

The actual morons are those who are letting their emotions take hold and losing their sense of what are facts and what are claims. I abhor such violence, and I respect the brave man who stood up for his beliefs and made the ultimate sacrifice for them. But it does not mean that making claims and counter-claims is enough to eliminate due processes requirements that must be followed.

Anarchy will help no one. It is not the answer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom