What's new

Two PTI member killed and a few seriously injured

typicall of socalled broadminded clan to give warnings ,when someone says which doenst conform to their way of thinking.

I hope the state suspends internet and all mediacoverage and takes these fasadis fitnabaz potians to cleaners . You cant block roads and create anarchy when lower strata of society is fighting for its existence.
There's a mufti on this website. He says no protest is allowed.

Of course InshaAllah. Thank you for the good lesson.

Google simply brings results from Islamic sources. I learn from good scholars

I watched the video, and the Sheikh sahib hasn't quoted a single Qur'anic verse (or even Hadith) to backup his position.

Then I googled who Sheikh sahib was, turns out he is a Saudi Imam Masjid based out of Jeddah, working for the Saudi government for the past 20 years. You really think he could say public protests and demonstrations are allowed while living under an authoritarian monarchy??

Allah has told us in the holy Qur'an to use our reasoning faculties, bro

Last edited:
There's a mufti on this website. He says no protest is allowed.

Please do consider the possibility that this religious diversion has been made to derail the thread intentionally.

I hope the state suspends internet and all mediacoverage and takes these fasadis fitnabaz potians to cleaners . You cant block roads and create anarchy when lower strata of society is fighting for its existence.

So this moron is 'hoping' that internet for Pakistanis to be suspended and "state" use all its power to dismantle, kill & destroy PTI & their supporters. I never use harsh words. But your sentence cannot be responded without a harsh word. The weight-age needed to counter your evil wishes can only be expressed with strong abuse.

So this Moron has his evil wishes for Pakistan all the way from Europe where his internet will not be taken away and he just wants to see all sort of WRONG happening to the citizens of Pakistan.

One good advise, seek some spiritual learning. Your Evil nature is too harmful for people near you. You are by design an evil entity which could not condemn the state brutality on its own people but wishes more harm for the innocent awam.

People here are talking about the Satanic forces murdering Imran Khan. I was listening to Haider Mehdi and Adil Raja. They’re saying that if they murder IK then the generals will be taken out along with their families.

This is getting pretty serious. The criminal generals and politicians are taking Pakistan into civil war and collapse.

Why are you threatening me now?

Did I say something that angers people so deeply that I am getting trolled, called names or threats?

Islam doesn’t allow protests. A simple google search will give the answer.

I said it for those two people who unfortunately lost their lives, and I saw the wisdom in Islams teachings which reminded me what Islam teaches. I don’t care about any of you people’s political affiliations or lack thereof.
Please don't be a google imam or scholar we have enough of them. Leave that to men with proper knowledge in the deen.

They’re saying that if they murder IK then the generals will be taken out along with their families
that is a reference to what happened to PA families in 71.. families were killed and cut to pieces by their Bengali batman and junior officers... it was a result of pure hatred. don't wish to see the repeat.

that is a reference to what happened to PA families in 71.. families were killed and cut to pieces by their Bengali batman and junior officers... it was a result of pure hatred. don't wish to see the repeat.

I hope the families are spared but the foreign agents and criminals are terminated.

Something I keep hearing on here, IK shouldn't have dissolved the assemblies, he should be marching to GHQ, he should be less pacifist, his marches are going to do nothing etc etc etc.

Let's look at that, so if he didn't dissolve assemblies there would be no elections being forced as current leadership clearly doesn't want that, so Pak would be in no mans land.

Marching on GHQ would mean IK is going against his statement of he supports the army, up until now his not directly attacked the institution but a few individuals. This is telling me he has allies in the military who he wants to protect and keep on side.

Violent protests go against what his preaching and are definitely counter productive, it will declare PTI as a terror organisation this is what PDM want so they are baiting him. Calling off marches IMO were right decision to avoid that and bloodshed which are actions of a good leader.

Finally when the state machinery is lodging FIR after FIR on you, elements in it likely want to assassinate you, its hard to trust any body there so you can ecpect some non cooperation like not attending all court summons, the system is showing very little leniency which means IK Haa to tread carefully. If he is arrested it will definitely create the condition to post pone elections.

I trust him. There are also hadiths which forbid it. See this as well
Did you read the part it said democracy is considered like shirk, pakistan follows democracy the law of the land should also be followed which allows protest.

You are free to trust whomever and whatever you want, I trust the Holy Qur'an

The Fatwa you have just posted declares that democracy is a form of Shirk, and everything related to democracy (including protests) is forbidden.

If that's what you really believe in, then Bhai Dua hi ker saktay ap k liyay k Allah apko hidayat de

Goshh! This is cheap statement to make. Didn't expected this from you.

So you blame PTI instead blaming the real murderers who beaten them to death in police custody. I mean did you ever introspect ? Whatever the political affiliation maybe. One must not lose sense of right & wrong.

See these pictures againView attachment 919390
No dude ..why are you so quick to judge and blame ..Whats with this mindset. .why would I protect the qatil hete. They should be punished... all I said was breaking g assembly was a bad decision as it has only increased the chaos.

Well, PMLN challenged PTI , if they have the guts to dissolve the assembly and face them in the election .......................what happened.... ALL chicken out ... yes they all...
IK is simple and honest person... he is dealing with all crooks and criminals...
They took the bait. Smh

I don’t believe in protests. Simply questioning why you are so angry at me mentioning a mere fact.
on this thread, You are excusing, PDMs murdering political rampage against PTI supporters by using Islam.

You are out of order.

Your avatar shows me exactly what kind of person you are.

If it your relative or son that died, maybe you may appreciate how offensive your post was and continues to be.

Back
Top Bottom